Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Wait you're a mermade 1x1 (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:14 pm
Keita blushed as well and stepped back."Ill....go get you some clothes." he said as he walked quickly out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:02 pm
Nodding idly she stayed put, looking down to the ground. Her cheeks were flustered with a dark tint of red. Causing her to look idly shy, yet embarrassed.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 pm
Keita came back down with clothes s-so umm I'm guessing we should go to the shoreline." he honestly didn't want Sara to leave but he wasn't About to keep her from her family.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:07 pm
She nodded a bit slipping on the clothing before looking to him. Her legs felt a bit wobbley but they soon straightened out."I guess.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked up to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:41 pm
as they walked out to the truck keita sighed and tried not to show he was nearly crushed sara would have to leave but he knew she would be back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:36 pm
Looking to him a bit she grabbed his hand gently stopping him a little. Sighing quietly she looked up a little smiling a small smile. Though she moved forward hugging him gently resting her head on his chest. In truth she didn't know if she could come back. Or even if she'd be able to because of her father.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:41 pm
Keita blushed and held her in his arms "hey hey don't worry I promise we'll see each other again" he said trying to hold back the safeness in his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:31 pm
Smiling she nodded a bit before pulling away. She'd lie to herself and promise she would be able to come back. But in truth she truly didn't know at all."I know.."Chimmed her voice hiding her sadness for going. Releasing his hand slowly she moved over to the truck on the passengers side.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:51 pm
Keita drove over to the shoreline to were the party was as they walked over to the edge of the shore keita quickly leaned forward and planted a deep kiss on sara's lips and when he pulled back he blushed. "I hope I get to see you again" he said as he picked her up bridal style and walked into the water until he was waist deep before setting her into the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:31 pm
Walking with him a little she didn't want to go in the water just yet. But as soon as she turned to say something there he was kissing her. Feeling her cheeks darken by the second she then looked to him before he set her down. Taking off the clothing she changed back before handing him the clothing."Keita.. I'll see you.. Okay..?"Asked her voice gently before she felt her eyes begin to burn. Leaning forward she hugged him gently before kissing him gently. Pulling away after a few long moments she then smiled a bit before backing off a little.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:30 pm
Keita watched as sara swam off. Just before she was out of site and he turned to walk out of the water, something grabbed his ankles and pulled him under. Through the sting of the ocean water keita was forced to close his eyes as he felt himself being continually dragged under. (time skip about two hours.) keita slowly started to wake up and then found himself in a completely dark cavern that's was and underwater air pocket."what the hell is happening" he said cracking his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:53 pm
Glaring at her father she felt her hair dance about her. Shaking her head she could feel the others eyes on her."But you can't do this..!!"Yelled out her voice before being told to be quiet. Glaring at him she shook her head.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:28 pm
Sit heard Sarasota voice "s-Sara" he said as he wandered through the caverns. He then felt something tug on his leg again and tuen he was pulled across the floor "w-what the hell is this" he screamed as something grabbed his arms and his neck and began to squeeze."Sara I..i" was all he could say before passing out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:05 pm
Blinking she heard Keita and stopped a bit. Turning into a human she ran forward before knocking away one of the guards. Moving forward she freed Keita before appearing on the shore. Breathing finally she layed down next to him before sighing deeply.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:03 pm