Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 pm
Releasing his hand gently she moved over to a little hill and snapped her fingers. Watching everything set itself up she peered over to the sunset. Smiling a bit she then found herself sketching the scene quickly upon a canvas quickly before she sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:45 pm
Keita smiled "you never seace to amaze me" he said and then saw there was only one tent and blushed" o umm were should I sleep?" he said scratching the back of his head.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:38 pm
Peering back to him finishing her sketch she stood up. Merely giggling a bit she moved over to tent gazing at him."Well, with being by such a rich town.. There tends to be thieves, and I don't want to be crossed off so easily.. I hope you don't mind sleeping in my tent.."Explained her voice quietly before she peered down feeling her cheeks stain with color.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:04 pm
Keita went scarlet"well....uhhh um.......fine I guess it wouldn't hurt." he said as he walked over to the tent and crawled inside.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 pm
Peering up to the sky she tossed the canvas up watching it disappear. Though she began to feel a bit nervous with Keita sleeping in her tent. Moving forward she slipped in behind him, though Ladja stood almost in shock seeing the two enter the same tent. Letting the flap drop she slipped in next to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:30 am
Keita didn't get undressed, but he took of his sword from his belt and laid it next to him as he laid down on the belts. "man I am tired"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:50 pm
Unlike Keita, she still undressed to her undergown. Though she slipped on a robe over it and sighed gently dimming the latern. Sitting down next to him a bit she then layed down."To be honest, I'm kind of afraid of thieves.."Admitted her voice quietly as she peered up to him from laying on her side.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:37 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Unlike Keita, she still undressed to her undergown. Though she slipped on a robe over it and sighed gently dimming the latern. Sitting down next to him a bit she then layed down."To be honest, I'm kind of afraid of thieves.."Admitted her voice quietly as she peered up to him from laying on her side.
Keita blushed when he saw didlette and smiled "yeah well most thieves are afraid of me" he chuckled as he then took off his jacket "man it's pretty hot in here" he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:28 pm
Peering up to him, she felt her cheeks fluster when he removed his jacket. Averting her eyes she sighed quietly before peering back up."Keita, you'll protect me right..?"Asked her voice quietly as she peered back down. She had heard horror stories about thieves doing the worse things. If you were royal they did even crueller things to you. Thinking this she shivered a bit cuddling up on a fur pelt underneath her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:26 pm
Keira blushed and smiled as he took off his shirt as it Only got hotter in the tent."yeah of course I'll protect you" he said as he huddled under a few pelts.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:20 pm
Peering to Keita, she eyed him a bit noticing a bit how he took off his shirt. She then blushed a bit turning over her back facing him. Hiding her flustered face into a fur she then looked forward.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:12 am
Keita blushed as well and laid down "well goodnight" he said as he turned off the lamp.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:04 pm
Nodding a bit she curled up a little staring at the tents wall. Hearing some sounds she heard the occasional click clock which she knew was Ladja. Sighing quietly she peered about from being a bit afraid of the thieves.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:17 pm
Keita could tell didlette was still worried about the thieves and he put an arm around her and held her close "relax I'm right here. The thieves arent going to get you or anyone else." he said in a calm and comforting voice.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:22 pm
Jumping a bit she felt Keita's warm arm then felt him hold her close. Resting a bit she felt her cheeks stain with dark color. Smiling a little she placed her hands against his arm relaxing."Thankyou.."Whispered her voice quietly as she stared forward too shy to glance to him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff