Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ashika sighed as she drew near the large brick building, shifting her black messenger bag higher on her left shoulder and taking a final drag of her smoke as she set down her black accustic guitar. She pulled out a crumpled piece of paper to make sure she was at the right place. Oh, goody. Looks like a friggin prison instead of a school. She thought bitterly and began moving down the long black walk way after picking her beloved instrument off the ground.

Ashika continued to glance around as she walked through the doors and noticed a piece of paper hanging on the wall for room assignments and quickly scribbled her name down for the double room three. She thought that the name of the original inhabitant looked different, so she figured why not see. After all, if we don't get along I can always switch. She told herself as she noticed the note at the bottom.

She slowly looked around as she walked to her room, noting the art supplies that were on the other girls side and smiled to herself. She was thrilled that she had gotten a room with a fellow artist and quickly slid her guitar case under her bed, put her few clothes inside the dresser that was empty, and her art and writing things inside the empty desk as she set a picture of her and her father working on an old car together on the right corner of the wooden surface. Glancing around she nodded and briskly walked out of the room with the layout that had been sent to her, heading for the library.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:35 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

After checking out the books she'd selected, Erin turned back and headed to the dorms. She saw Lizzy and Robin ahead of her, holding hands and smiling as they entered Robin's room. Erin chuckled to herself. It was amazing how quickly these girls could pair themselves off. Idiots. It was sheer stupidity to make yourself vulnerable to someone you've only known for a day or less. Thank god I'm a cynical b***h...

With that thought, Erin entered her room, which was still roommate-free, thankfully. She placed all the books on her desk but one and laid on her bed to begin reading. The dorms were almost dead silent. Erin could hear talking in Shared Room 1; that would be Robin and Lizzy. Movement in Shared Room 4, but only a bit, so that was probably Lizzy's roommate. The most noise was coming from Single Room 4. Erin smiled slightly. Sounds like somebody's having fun, anyway... At least these girls are amusing, even if they're not the brightest... I wonder when I get to meet the others. With that, she returned her attention to her book.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:40 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ashika walked in silence into the library and saw for a brief moment another girl walking into a different room from the library. "Well, at least there's life in this place after all." She whispered to herself as she headed for the fiction section, completely overwhelmed by the sheer number of book that this place contained.

She looked around the shelves and quickly became confused as to which book she should look at first; there were hundreds that sparked her interest all at the same time! She was half tempted to just try and carry an entire shelf to her room just so she wouldn't have to keep making trips here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:42 am
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Maybe you should hold onto them for me.” Olivia suggested instead, figuring if Rone could get them so easily, Olivia stood no chance of keeping them around the girl. Her hair changing a different color in the girl’s hands made her gasp softy, one hand moving to rest on the top of the car to keep the girl in place as she was pulled closer. Her other hand stayed on the door as she was pulled closer.

You want to break down my walls?” She asked softly, searching her expression. Olivia wasn’t a good person to break through to, she thought to herself. Pressing close again for a moment, she dared to place a gently kiss against Rone’s lips, before pulling away to give her some space.

Jeans and a t-shirt would suffice for that look.” Olivia chuckled, letting Rone actually move out of the car now. If they got carried away, they wouldn’t leave the parking garage for a while! “But I must agree, you are very sexy indeed.

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

_Danica Kai_

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:43 am
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira looked up at the redhead, confused. She got to her knees and touched Vixy's face.
"Are you okay? I am glad you think I'm an okay kisser, but you.... you belong to Anja. She is the one you want. Not the broken creature called Mira." She said. She stared into Vixy's beautiful eyes.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:57 am
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo "Walls aren't that hard to break once you know more about a person. And I'll hold on to them for you." Rone pushed the keys off to the side making them go away. She moved from the girl and started to walk toward the mall. "You know you're very amazing. And I think that would be a nice combo. But I like to show off legs. So I'll get some shorts and a small t-shirt." When she talked about her legs she waved a hand up and down to show one off. "You know if you wanted, I could help you with anything." She waved toward Olivia and changed her clothes for only a second then changed them back. "I can see I'm going to like you." She chuckled lightly. Rone was a girl that liked all girls the same. But when she looked at Olivia it was different. Olivia made her feel so strange, but pleasnt. Out of habit she started to sing lowly while she was walking. Feeling the wind picking up, she felt tranquil. xoxoxo  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:09 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin smiled and blushed as she lighted a few scented candles with her powers,ummm pepperoni please,said Robin as she blushed more,what kind of movie do u have in mind?,she looked deeply in Lizzy's eyes as she told her politely,I guess u can look at it as long as u don't tell anyone ok...I trust u alot
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:12 am
User Image
Olivia Marie

Locking the doors before she closed the car up, she soon followed the other girl who continued to talk, her eyes wondering to her shapely rump for a moment before she finally caught up. Rone could show off all the leg she wanted, in Olivia’s opinion, brought back to attention by the girl offering her help. Help for what? Seeing her clothes change, she blinked. Did that mean Rone could strip her with a wave of a hand too?

I’d like that, whenever I get around to finding myself wondering what to wear.” Olivia accepted, nodding as her clothes changed back.

Yeah? I hope so.” Olivia chuckled again as Rone said she would like her. Walking close to Rone, Olivia would allow her to guide them into stores, she hadn’t the mind to buy anything really. Hearing her sing, she turned her head to listen slightly, a small smile on her face. Opening the door for Rone, she let her go in first before stepping in. They were soon surrounded by a drove of people, making her grimace slightly.

They were older people, as most the teenagers were in school still. Shaking her head, Olivia bit her bottom lip as she glanced around. “Your call on the first store.

St. John

_Danica Kai_

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:27 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy grinned. "I like pepperoni, too." She tapped her chin, thinking for a moment. "Well, I have Arsenic and Old Lace... or Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream Home... They're both really funny Cary Grant movies. Or I have Enchanted, you know, the one about the cartoon girl who falls into the real world?" Lizzy laughed. "I should probably just grab the DVDs I brought with me and let you look through them."

Lizzy's eyes grew wide when Robin offered to let her read her diary. "Oh, no, that's okay. I'm glad you trust me, though." She smiled sweetly at Robin and stood. "I'll run and grab the DVDs real quick, then we'll order pizza." Lizzy waved as she left the room and jogged down the hall to the room she shared with Anja.

She was a little surprised to see Anja in their room when she entered, but smiled at her roommate. "Hi, Anja, what's up? I'm just grabbing the movies I brought from home. Robin and I are going to watch them and order pizza..." Lizzy blushed slightly as she dug through her suitcase. "I guess it kind of sounds like a date..." For once, Lizzy fell silent. She found her CD wallet filled with DVDs and stood. "Well... I guess I'll see you later, okay, Anja?" With that, Lizzy went back to Robin's room.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:43 am
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo Seening the look on Olivia's face she leaned over and said "I know, I don't like it either. Makes me feel old and nervous. To many people." She shrugged "But oh well." She started toward the sections of clothes and smiled. Picking up a baggy looking white t-shirt, then a tight looking dark red slip top. "I like these. Very nice." She walked a little more "So tell me about yourself. I'd like to know anything you want to tell me." Rone said while picking up another top, looking at it then setting it back on the rack. Shifting over to the pants she picked up a pair of tight skinny jean shorts. "Very sexy." She smiled, taking off her dress and puting on the tight red shirt and the short she had picked out. "Yeah!" She cheered joyfully. "I like this outfit."After looking in a mirror at herself for several minutes. She spotted a black biker jacket on a rack in the corner and grabbed it. "This looks like something that would look good on you." Rone held it up next to Olivia and tried to picture her in it. xoxoxo  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:44 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ashika finally selcted the book that had first sparked her interest and caught her eye, it's title proudly proclaiming; 'Under Seas' Shadow'. She hurriedly checked the book out and began to read it as she walked out of the library and towards her room, not really aware of her surroundings until she opened the door of the second shared room and walked in, suddenly realizing that this was most certainly not her room. "Oh crap! I'm so sorry! I wasn't really paying attention went I was reading and I totally miscounted my steps!" She explained in a mad rush to the girl reading at the desk, feeling an embarassed blush wash over her cheeks.

Dammit... Now she probably thinks I'm an idiot for walking into her room while reading... Not a good first impression at all... She silently scolded herself.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin looked up when she heard the door to her room open. New roommate, was her first thought, but then she heard the girl's embarassed explanation and smiled slightly in relief. "Hey, no worries. Happens to the best of us." Erin stood up and put a bookmark in her book, then walked over to the other girl. She's kinda pretty... This could be an interesting turn of events. "I'm Erin Lee." She gave the girl a half smile and held out her hand, silently offering to shake.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:12 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

Thinking about what she should say about herself, Olivia couldn’t really decide. It was hard. “I’ve no major yet, trying to see if there’s anything I want to do. My parents are divorced, I lived with my mother, she was a pain in the a**. Only chid, no pets. Born in California, stayed there all my life too. Father was in the Navy, mother’s from Spain” Watching the girl change into the clothing, she didn’t think much of it, nodding to the fact it looked really good.

I like football, and my car. Favorite color is red, and I like cherry flavored candies.” Brief and quick, she was soon being sized up for a black biker jacket. Reaching out to take it from Rone, Olivia had about three different black leather biker jackets in her closet, another probably wouldn’t hurt. Taking it off the hanger, she put it on for Rone to check out, making sure that the collar of her button down shirt settled on the collar of the jacket.

Like it?” She asked, unding one more button of her top, so that it opened to about the middle of her chest, the roundness of her cleavage much more visible now. That’s how she usually wore her shirts with these types of jackets. It was natural for her.

St. John

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:29 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ashika shook Erins' hand firmly and smiled, feeling her blush lessen ever so slightly. "I'm Ashika Dresden, but please call me Ash." She said to her. "I can get so caught up reading that I don't really notice much else sometimes."

She looked at the girl and felt the heat begin to rise back up her face as she got a good look at her. She's really cute..... "Do you like to read too?" Ash inquired, nodding to the book. "I usually read tons of different genres to get ideas for my stories."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo Rone nodded as she listened intently to what Olivia was telling her. She looked as she tried on the jacket. "Yeah. It looks great on you." Rone watched as she undid a button on her top. She opened her mouth to make a comment, she thought about not saying it, but that's not how she was so she said it anyway. "You know you walk around like that, you'll be causing trouble." She snapped and got the jacket back from Olivia. "I'll get it for you." Rone saw that there was a security tag on the sleeve and waved it off.
She put it back on her, nodding. "You're very interesting. Also if you like cherry candies then try these." She held out a cherry candy and placed it in her hand. Getting distracted by a couple kissing in the corner. She frowned, making the ground around the couple shake. She whispered, "Shows them." She could feel the anger build in her veins. Her eyes and hair started to change color and flare. Rone closed her eyes, feeling the tears forming in her eyes. She calmed down, moving away from Olivia stepping to the other side of a rack to look at an off white shirt with pink flowers on it. "I'm sorry." She said softly letting out a sigh.
xoxoxo  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games