Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 pm
"DK, huh? Well, welcome to the group, DK. Here ya go." Jack gave the ferret some more meat to nibble on. "Don't fall asleep tonight, Locke. It might tear your throat out." Jack laughed, and Locke smacked his head.

"Yeah, yeah. He's just territorial." He says that, but still avoids it for the rest of the night. The rest of the night, the group has a great time. There was good food, and good laughs as they watched DK skitter around on the floor of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:47 am
Drake enjoyed most of the night. It was the most relaxed he had felt in a long while. It made him appreciate the little group more, as well as his drive to protect it. Eventually though it would be time for sleep. He slept soundly enough knowing his paranoid side was usually good at waking him should something happen.

Andrea enjoyed the night feeling tired by the time everyone decided to call it a bed time. Her dreams were restless as she slept. Her mind still in the process of piecing memories together. After a time she felt she had to wake and opened her eyes remembering the room she were in. She sat up still feeling odd and an urge to be up and moving. She sighed moving quietly and put her wig back on. She then tiptoed so none would hear her as she left the room and headed out to the street. She still felt a pull unsure how she could explain it. As she started walking the feeling got stronger, more like she was to be doing something but couldn't grasp yet as to what. She sighed after a while looking to the moon overhead before turning to head back knowing the others may worry if they woke and she wasn't there. She made it a few steps before hearing what sounded like little popping noises. She turned looking back up to see the air as if it were blurring the sky and moving like it was liquid. As she watched trying to figure it out, it would burst with light and soon things began coming out of it. She held her mouth from yelling seeing things going all over and beginning to attack the area. People with wings, and other larger creatures. She fell back as one of the larger things collapsed the building nearest to her. As she regained herself she ran best she could back towards the inn.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:05 pm
Jack, Drake, and Locke, all woke up to the sound of a large crash noise outside in the streets. It made them, jolt out of bed, and Locke noticed something missing. "Andrea? Guys! Andrea is missing!"

"What!?" Jack saw the little DK scratching at the window. "She must be outside! DK seems to think so!" And with a thin bit of evidence like that, the three of them run outside to try and find her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:20 pm
Andrea ran through the streets dodging debris here and there from blasts. She smiled seeing the others and the inn they had been staying were relatively unharmed. "Guys! There's another portal here!" She called out. She started running the distance though would stop short as two figured crashed between her and them kicking up all kinds of dirt. She covered her eyes though could hear the sounds of fighting.

Drake would wake taking note of their friend missing and grimaced. She was worse then a little kid to try and keep track of. "We're going to need a leash for that girl aren't we?" He said more to joke, though was serious. He rushed with the others from the inn and looked about the streets till he heard Andrea's voice above all the noise of the town's chaos. He started towards her but would stop and hold Locke and Jack back as their way to her had been blocked. Through the debris he could see two figures fighting. A woman with dark hair and dark wings, and another man in similar fashion with a blade at her neck. His instincts took over and tried to find a way to help without getting caught in the process. He could tell these were not locals.

She fought with the other as they seemed to have been caught by something unnatural in their own world. She scowled as her blade had been taken from her. She continued fighting back knowing options were slim. Her home required that the man she fought die, though he was becoming a bigger problem then she wanted. "I will stop you." She cursed as he had her pinned with the blade at her throat. She growled slightly looking about quickly with her green eyes trying to find anything she could use to stop what was almost inevitable.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:42 pm
Locke and Jack had been blown back by the force of the crash, but got up and looked over at the woman and man-beast fighting in the street. "Come on Jack. We got to help!"

"Locke! Come on! We don't even know if she's in the wrong here! Damn." He ran after Locke to help the new woman, before her head was severed from her body.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:39 pm
Drake took action quickly seeing the two before them. He noted Locke's will to help and nodded drawing his sword. "I'll take the big guy, get to the other and make sure who's in the right. Don't want some weird s**t happening cause we got this all wrong!" He called out. He hoped that Andrea would stay out of trouble in the meantime. He tapped the man's shoulder and narrowly missed the swing sent at him. He looked to the other and smirked. "Picking on a woman? How much of a coward can you possibly be?" He said hoping to get the man's focus on him rather then the one he had pinned. He was right a couple more swings and it seemed he had forgotten his previous target. He blocked a few attacks though not quite on the last one feeling the blade slicing into his shoulder. He went defensive knowing there wasn't much he could do. This one was stronger and better then he would have thought. The man's wings didn't help matters when it came to having better advantage.

The woman watched as another seemed to distract the one she was fighting. She took her chance to test herself and rise to her feet. She held her waist somewhat with one arm spitting out blood that had been in her mouth. She glared at the one she had been fighting and ignored the two that seemed to try and help her. She raised a hand smiling a bit then sent out a blast of fire from her hands. The man burst into flames, and then was shortly after, nothing more then a pile of ashes. She turned seeing the way she had come to this place had seemed of vanished and sighed wondering how she was to get home now. She took a moment before turning towards the ones that had helped her. After a moment more she moved to recollect her sword that had fallen during the fight and returned it to it's sheath at her hips. She looked to the small grouping, her wings shrinking and sinking into her back as if they were never there save for two scar like lines. Her clothing was minimal though covered enough, her hair was a long, to her knees, black that turned red at it's ends like her wing's seemed to. She viewed them a moment more judging their characters. The sounds of panic dieing down now that the portal was gone. "Thank you I believe. Now, what is this strange world?"

Andrea watched what was happening and wished there was something she could do. She looked up at the portal seeing someone standing on one rooftop looking to it. She wasn't sure but felt she knew him. When the others finished their fight she looked back to the roof seeing the man and portal gone. When things were settled and the woman was talking to the others she took the chance to walk back to them though didn't wish to be noticed fully yet.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:35 pm
Jack and Locke returned to Drake's side, and met the woman. It's alright. Glad you're not dead, I guess." Locke noticed her side, and the blood dripping from her mouth. He reached for the medicines that Drake bought him the day before.

Jack and little DK approached her. "What world? Don't tell me... you came from that portal?" He looked up as the portal closed shut. "Well, I hate to tell you this, but it looks like your ride home just left without you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:01 pm
She looked to them all and sighed. "It would appear so. Death is only a transition from one realm to the next. It is usually an honor to die in battle. Though Since my mission is now over, I must search out a new one." She said plainly. She looked to the dark haired one with interest as he brought out what she could only imagine were to help her. "Thank you. It is rare to see men with such kindness on my realm. Too many hardened by battle. I do hope you all are not soft."

Drake laughed a bit after patching his arm. "I assure you, we are not soft." He looked to her a moment then over at Andrea who was hanging back from the group trying not to be noticed. He was glad to see she was wearing the wig though. "We should convene in a more secure place though. It will be a long night as it is." He suggested and would walk leading the group back to their room.

She looked about the small room with four beds and began to wonder. "And you four live here? It seems a bit cramped." She said looking about.

Andrea followed along as they went back to their inn room. She motioned for the lady to take her bed and curled up in a chair by the window. She didn't want to sleep anymore for the night. She felt odd, though would keep her wig on just in case, though knew this one wasn't with the Order. "So, what's your name?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:08 pm
Everyone headed back to the Inn, and tried their best to relax. "Live here? No. This is what you'd call a temporary base of Operations. Right now, we are just trying our best to survive." Locke went over to look over at her wound on her side, and noticed how fast the wound seemed to be healing.

Jack went over to the stew pot that they left on the fire all night. "Are you hungry at all? It's not much, but it tastes good." He handed her the bowl with food in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:29 pm
Drake would watch the group then stand by a window looking out at the people beginning their rebuilding. "We got lucky. Most portals that appear tend to destroy towns before leaving." He said after a time. He would allow this new stranger for the moment as long as she didn't prove to be a problem more then a help.

She looked to the dark haired man that seemed to be helping to patch her wounds. She smiled looking to his eyes a moment, allowing him to patch her as she saw fit. "Thank you again." She said after a moment. She had never known men to be gentle with woman and was unsure yet liked it at the same time. She came out of her study hearing the female voice. She had begun wondering if that one even spoke with how timid she seemed. "I am called, Demona. I am the highest rank of Crimson wings squad in the arms of Azinitas." She said with dignity and authority as if she wasn't sure she would need to prove her words. Given her current state she was sure that would be difficult without a fight. "And all of you are?"

Drake looked to the woman as she spoke almost glad to have what sounded like another fighter in the crew, even if it was a woman. "Mine is Drake, That's Andrea in the chair." He would let the other two introduce themselves since they were closer.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:41 pm
"My name's Locke. Pleased to meet you, Demona." He finished cleaning her wound, and put some more bandages on. "You seem to heal rather quickly, don't you?"

"My name's Jack. I'd remember that name if I were you. One day, I'm going to become a hero!" He stood proudly with his hands on his hips. Of course, with a ladle in one hand, and a cloth in the other, it kinda takes form his heroic stance.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:48 pm
She would nod to each in respect of their names. As Locke spoke of her healing she would nod slightly. "You learn to in my line of work and duties." She said confidently. As he would seem to finish up she would stand and look to them all but had no real idea of where to go now that she was stuck in this world. "I find myself in need of some guidance. Since this is not my world, any recommendations on where I should go? Or armies I should join with?" She asked in all seriousness.

"You could travel with us? If you wanted to that is. Our group is small now, but, we're also somewhat on the run from an organization called the Order of shadows. Think all around bad guys of our world. And no offense, portals to other worlds randomly appearing would be the secondary." He said after a moment of silence in the group. He noticed Andy shift positions in the chair and look out the window. It made him wonder but he would focus on this possible new addition to the group.

She looked to them all listening to her. She almost thought her like a bully in how commanding her tone seemed even though she knew it wasn't the case. She shifted in her chair a bit at the thought of her joining them. Though she wasn't crazy about it, she knew the others needed someone more engaging then herself to talk to.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:01 pm
Locke left the others in their own conversations, and he went over to Andrea, noticing she felt uneasy over something. Little DK was sleeping peacefully in her lap. "Andrea? Are you alright? You seem a little like your avoiding us..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:07 pm
"Huh?" She turned seeing Locke beside her and shrugged. "I figured everyone wanted to talk to the new girl. Besides, you all are going to need sleep soon." She said. She looked to her lap wondering how the large rat looking thing had been there. She sighed petting it's head and running her hand gently along it's back. "I think I'm just tired and kind of restless. I'll be okay." She said once more.

Drake stretched motioning their new guest to rest. "I think on that note folks, it's time we all get some rest. We may have a long day in the morning. Shopping and the like." He said after a bit then would lay in his bed soon closing his eyes and allowing his mind to return to it's half sleep.

She nodded towards Drake's comments and took the bed the girl had given her to use. She knew there was never a good time for resting, but then , this wasn't her world and things may very well be different then what she was used to.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:38 pm
Locke felt a little hurt at her comment, and felt he had hurt her in return somehow. He thought it best to give her some space tonight, and took the bed closest to her, and went to sleep. He hoped tomorrow would be better.

Jack and Drake followed suit, and decided it best to get some rest as well, and did so. Jack wondered about this new woman, as she intrigued him. She was tough, and looked capable. Why was he so drawn to her?  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games