Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:35 pm
Giggling a bit she looked to the cat litttle. Petting it she then stood up out of her bed. Slipping out of her uniform she dropped it into a chair. Standing in her undergarments she looked to the side a bit. He was standing watch she could feel it. In a way she felt lucky to be contracted with him. Because even when he would be mean and distant or even act annoyed by her, she knew deep down he cared. Feeling her lips curl up a bit she shook her head before she grabbed another nightgown looking to the side. Slipping it on she looked over to the cat a bit before grabbing a little bow. Tying it around its neck she smiled a bit sitting down on her bed."There we go.. Looking much better.."Murmured her voice gently as she smiled. Petting the cat a bit she then scratched underneath its chin softly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:09 pm
The cat, after getting a bow around its neck, meowed happily. Staring at her with its adorable black eyes, its tail twitched about as she continued petting it. With the added chin scratch, the cat leaned its head into her hand and closed its eyes.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:04 pm
Smiling a bit at the cat she giggled quietly before picking up the cat. Looking to the door she hummed quietly to herself. Moving from the bed she headed to the door. Opening it she moved out of the room ignoring any objections from Melthos. Holding the cat gently she petted it humming as she walked. Ending up in a music study she walked in before sitting down at a cherry wood piano. Placing the cat upon the bench she opened the lid before lifting the cover to the keys. Sitting upon the bench she looked to the cat a bit smiling her wings unfolding before stretching out."Listen to this.."Murmured her voice quietly to the creature before she looked forward. Not daring a glance to the keys she felt her hands move to the proper keys. Beginning to play a song she closed her eyes nodding peacefully as she played. If there was one thing she loved the most it was being able to play the piano and sing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:33 pm
Looking up as Zemira's door opened, he watched her walk through the hall. At first, he had planned to stop her, but he saw how the shadow cat was happy in her arms and decided against it. Still, he got up and followed her, not wishing for her to get hurt. Entering the study, he watched her as she played the elegant music from the old piano, nodding to himself lightly. She was a talented player and singer, it seemed.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:40 pm
Looking forward her eyes softened quite a bit. Her father had taught her everything she knew. He had been her teacher since she was very little. Most of the order knew not to bother her when she played. Since most of the time it was her way of getting away from it all. Finishing her song she stopped before she looked to the side remembering the days like it had happened yesterday. Looking out the grand window she sighed quietly to herself. She remembered running into this very study when she was four. Though she had came up short when she heard the beautiful melody coming from the piano. That was the day she fell in love with music. She had begged and pleaded with her mother to allow her to learn. Since her mother was very strict and thought it was improper for a young lady to learn how to play music. Looking to the piano her fingertips caressed the keys with newly found tenderness."He had taught me this art.. Even though Mother disapproved.. But once she heard me play.. She loved it.. Willow too.. I remember, we used to spend evenings here.. Just playing for hours on end.. Willow and Mother would sing.. Father and I would play.. Everyone was so happy then.."Murmured her voice softly as she smiled a bit. Covering the keys slowly she stood up before placing down the lid. Moving over to the window she placed a hand upon the glass looking out. Her smile faultered leaving her lips in a straight line.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:35 pm
As she finished up the song, he watched as she turned her gaze toward the window. From his angle, he didn't see her move much and thus assumed that she was thinking about something. Then, she spoke about her father's help in learning the instrument. From there, he watched her close up the piano key cover and then positioned herself by the window. At that moment, he moved himself up to the piano and sat down on the bench. Lifting the cover back up, he fingered over the keys for a moment before he, too, began to play a song.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:08 pm
Staring out the adorning window she then blinked a bit hearing a sudden melody. Turning around she looked over to him with a surprised look upon her face. Looking to him with newly found curious eyes. Moving forward slowly she then sat next to him watching his fingers. He must've been very talented since this song was very difficult. Gazing up to him with curiousity she then felt her lips turn up into a smile. Leaning her head against his shoulder she closed her eyes listening to the melody. It was so beautiful but very passionate. He must've played this for someone he loved before he became a sinner. Thinking this she opened her eyes before looking up to him. Suddenly becoming curious of his love life she then caught herself thinking about such things. They were none of her business! Pulling away from him quickly she then looked to the side out the window. Mother.. Father.. I think.. I think I have.. Feelings for him.. She thought to herself as she stared out the window. Smiling a bit at the thought her cheeks flustered a little before she rested once more upon his shoulder. Closing her eyes she fell asleep against him relaxing as he played.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm
As he played his song, he had his eyes closed focusing only on the melody that came from the combination of his fingertips and the piano keys. This song, he had played for someone important to him long ago... A person he had lost... A love unfulfilled... For some reason, her playing the piano sparked the song back into memory and, without thinking, he had played it as perfectly as he did back then... When he finished his melody, his fingers rested as his eyes reopened. Blinking, he looked down to his side, finding her resting on his shoulder. For a moment, he smiled lightly as his hands closed the piano cover again. Gently taking her into his arms, he carefully moved back to her room and situated her down on the bed. Covering her up lightly, he looked down at her and, for a single moment, saw the same person he had loved back then... Happiness and grief were a powerful combination of emotions, and he could easily feel them boiling inside of him. Leaning down, he placed a soft kiss onto her forehead before saying, "Goodnight, Zemira..." With that, he got up and left the room, letting her sleep peacefully.

(Sorry for my lack of posting. I've been having trouble keeping up with my RPs lately, what with schoolwork and all.)  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:49 pm
Feeling the sudden lift she moved a bit cuddling up close to his chest. Yet once being placed down into her bed she curled up hugging her pillow. An almost childish innocent look painted upon her face as she slept. It was peaceful in her dream, nothing had ever happened to her or Willow. Except that they'd grown older and were together with their parents. Seeing what could be she smiled from her dream cuddling close to her pillow. Watching Willows wedding she was of course her sisters best maid. But seeing the groom at the end of the aisle maid her eyes widen. It was no more than Samiel. Looking to him, she watched the wicked smirk that curled upon his lips. Yanking upwards in her bed she looked about almost expecting to see him. Rubbing her eyes she looked to the window realizing some hours had passed since she had fallen asleep. Sighing deeply she rubbed at her eyes feeling a bit hungry.

((It's fine, I understand. ^w^ ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:00 am
Unaware of her dream, nor her awakening, he was asleep himself outside her door, fatigue finally coming over him a few hours ago. As he slept on the floor, the shadow cat had positioned itself on his chest, purring softly as it slept.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:14 am
Moving out of her bed, she landed upon the floor with a quieted thud. Looking about she searched through her room almost as if to make sure he wasn't there. Her heart was pounding under her chest and she knew exactly why. He was doing this to her. Making her peaceful dreams into nightmares. Shaking her head she moved to the door before opening it. Seeing Melthos she sighed deeply from being relieved he was close. Moving to her room she grabbed a blanket before covering him. Walking down the corridor she then felt her wings rustle. Someone was here.. She could feel it running to the door she opened it before she walked out to the gate. Though stopping dead in her tracks her eyes widened as she saw her. This had to be a dream there was no way this was possible.

A small but vicious smirk curled upon the eldest Cross sisters lips. Looking to her little Zemira she moved forward. Watching her sisters eyes widen and even gloss over with tears. Her own white wings fluttered behind her before becoming out stretched."Hello.. Little Zemira.."Spoke out her voice coldly and cruelly as she looked to her little sister. A smile curled upon her lips but it was a cruel malicious smile.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:47 am
For once, Melthos dreamed... He dreamed of a time before his accursed fate, before he became a Sinner, before he had died. Back at his home, he played the piano that day for his love... his daughter. His wife had died many years ago from child birth, and he had been left alone to take care of a child. The years had passed and, surprisingly enough, he had managed to care for the girl, raising her well and healthy. She had become 16, and the next day she would be married to a wealthy gentleman. This song he had played, he played for her well-being and as a memory to the both of them. A few days later... he found her lifeless body along the side of the road, a woman unable to fulfill the wishes of her master. Taking hold of her, he stared down at her form in denial, wishing for those eyes of hers to open up... A father's wrath is hell on earth, and the man who had killed his daughter had found retribution. Caught by the police, he had been taken away and given the life sentence. Before he was killed, as he stood there tied to the firing squad pole, he saw his daughter for the last time...

A tear streamed down his eye as he opened them. That dream... It had been so long since he had seen it before, but what brought it to being? Perhaps it was Zemira that did this?

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:37 pm
Feeling her head throb under her chest. She placed a hand over it looking in disbelief of what she saw before her. Her legs collasped under her causing her to fall to the ground. Tears began to spill over as she stared to her sister. This had to be a dream a complete and total dream. Putting her hands to her cheeks she shook her head a bit."Wake up.. Wake up.. This isn't real.. Wake up.."Whispered her voice quietly but quickly. Though looking back to her she could feel her whole body trembling. This was real.. There was no way it was a dream.. Why was she here?

Holding her stuffed cat from before she would know that this was a gift from her. Her, sweet little Zemira. Leaning down she helped her to her feet. Tugging her forward into a hug she rested both hands upon her back."It's time.. To finally join me.. Come.. Do as big sister says.."Murmured her voice quietly before she pulled away. Taking her hand she moved forward taking Zemira.

This was real.. Willow had really came back for her.. But something snapped in her head once she spoke of her joining her. Her heart wanted to go with her but instead she pulled back a little stopping her walking."B-But.. I need to.. Melthos will be.. I don't think I.."Started her voice before she was tugged forward. Seeing a sinner she saw the woman who had been with her with Melthos. Blinking once she smiled friendly to her, she couldn't help but feel wanted for once and smiled back before the pusuer teleported them back to Samiels' manor.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:56 pm
Getting to his feet, his hands clasped upon the blanket that was, for some reason, covering him for warmth. For a moment, he assumed that once again Zemira had left her bed. Perhaps she was back in the piano room? As he moved forward, a sudden feeling overcame him... A sinner was near... But... Oh no! Rushing out, he burst the manor door open just in time to see the figures of the three disappear. "ZEMIRA!!!" he called out as he rushed to where they had been. Desperately looking around to no avail, he unleashed an angered scream for a good few seconds into the air, his anger and anguish making itself known. With his scream over, though, he dropped to his knees as his eyes gazed near-tearing at the sky. Why?... WHY!?!  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:12 pm
Standing now in a garden she stretched a bit before smiling. Looking over to the Cross sisters she felt a bit happier for some reason."I know! We'll celebrate your joining! And your welcome home.."She said with unusual happiness. Nodding a bit she moved forward to tell Lord Samiel about Zemira. Giggling quietly to herself she then looked to Zemira. Smiling she then moved forward bringing her along."Your home.. Zemira.. Finally.."Murmured her voice gently as she smiled moving forward. Though looking forward she could see the others all lounging about the garden smiled frightful smiles in a greeting.

Following behind her, she then looked to Mortisha. Nodding a bit she looked about seeing everyone greet her. It was odd but it felt like she finally belonged. Being pulled forward to Samiel who sat in a gazebo. She blinked a bit before hesitating her sister letting her hand go. Watching her move over to kiss Samiel he merely brushed passed her and embraced the youngest sister. Feeling her eyes widen she looked up to him. Though then she felt his lips catch hers before she blushed idly. Why..? Why was she wishing it was Melthos..? She was finally being welcomed by everyone.. But was it right? Feeling her fists curl she didn't have enough room to see the angered glare of her sister.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games