Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:50 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

He started laughing and leaned against a tree. "I wouldn't know, honestly. Well, Ms. Competitive, since you tossed the largest rock, I'd going to have to admit defeat, for now. But we will have this challenge again. For now, I'll have to just take solace in the fact I know I'm gonna be better on a broom." He smiled widely and relaxed against the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:53 pm
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys smiled and leaned against the tree with him. "How do you know? I can surprise. You don't even know if you can ride a broom if you meet Hunter. She can dismember you and no one will ever know," she said seriously,closing her eyes.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:58 pm
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

Moshe had completed lost track of what was happening around him. And in the end he had pushed and shoved away from the people he had met. Not that he really minded. It might be his chance for figuring out a way to get home. No such luck on his end though. Resigned to his fate here Moshe began trying to his back to something or someone he knew.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:59 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

"My whole family are skilled broom riders. I've got about three years experience on ye. And no doubt that I could whoop Hunter any day. One thing for me to be cocky about, it's my riding. The Radcliffe children are pretty good. Why do you think my sister's Gryffindor Captain in her third year?" he asked with a wink.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:00 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year ---------

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler looked at the people around him. He saw a girl and a guy talking about riding brooms. He began to debate whether or not he would join in their conversation. It would be rude. But I don't know anyone yet, could be the only chance I get. It might annoy them if I did he sighed again and decided To join in "Neither of you are probably not as good as me" he laughed "I'm kidding. I'm Tyler"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

"Good. It's nice to stay home, but I'm just glad we got to travel. Everyone's used to Xen being a bit lame and always being home." Yuan said teasing Xenos again. "You call it lame, but just remember that when you're struggling with spells and I'm volumes ahead of you." Xenos retorted. "Are you still trying to find an answer to your friend?" He asked looking at Hikari. He still remembered what happened during the Halloween dance, and wished he could have more time to speak with her privatly about it. Xenos wanted to help, but didn't want Hikari to feel forced into it.

((really? His first or second? and where?))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante got off the train and looked around. His train home had been...lonely to put it lightly. No one had sat with him the whole way there. A familiar hissing sound caught his ear. He looked around until he spotted Charon. He could tell he was still bothered about before. He never really got to explain to him why he had acted the way he had. Petting maestro who was on his shoulder to calm himself walked over to him. "Charon..." he hissed to him. Maestro nodded to Etheris"good to sssee you again" he hissed to her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

Charon startled lightly turning to see Dante. For a moment he smiled before it dropped his guard back up. "Dante....How are you? I haven't ssseen you alot recccently." He hissed softly trying to keep the rising emotions back. It surprised him how much it hurt facing him again after before. "It'sss good to ssse you asss well, Maesstro." Etheris replied smiling.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante couldn't speak for a moment,"Charon...we need to talk..." he hissed getting right to the point. He valued Charon's friendship and didn't want to lose it. Charon was the closest friend he had. "I want to get thissss over with before sssschool ssstarts" he hissed. Maestro looked at Dante worriedly then back at Charon to see his response. Dante was tense, he flinched a little and adjusted the scarf that was around his neck, despite the weather being rather nice.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image

Charon paused a moment looking at Dante. The other Slytherin was someone he considered a close friend. To him it looked like he was as bothered by their current situation as he was. "Alright. What isss it?" He asked softly fixing his robe lightly trying mask how nervous he really was.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

Nott nodded along, he had fun showing Charlotte the ropes of broom riding. But the thought of her playing Quidditch was enough to bring that ornery smile back to his face. She was bold and confident in many ways, but not on a broom. Well, not yet. Perhaps one day she would get more comfortable with it. Nott himself would take any position that he could get. He loved the game. He felt that he was a capable enough flyer to be a Seeker, but he could also do well as a Chaser. Keeper didn't really appeal to him, but if that was a position that they would offer him, he wouldn't say no.

"Don't let Lottie fool you. She has skills on the broom. There was a flock of rather arthritic birds that she attacked just out of spite. That mean streak of hers, watch out." Nott gestured in mock caution. In actuality she had sort of lost control of the broom during one of her first rides and zipped into the oncoming flock. Nott had been terribly worried and just knew that his promise of safety was about to be disproven. But she had been fine and if there were bird corpses around, he never saw them.

The more he stood here, the more the reality of this moment sank in on him. Too often he was impulsive and took life for granted. But what his mother had been telling him was finally sinking in. This was the beginning of his life. The first eleven years had been spent preparing for it. What he did at school would determine what became of him for the rest of his life. How he did on his OWLs or NEWTs could limit or expand his career field. How much he applied himself directly correlated to what he would learn from his classes. He hoped that he would have the focus to maintain strict discipline with his studies.

He was sure that Charlotte would. She had that serious, mature look that spoke of her vision of what she wanted and the straight and narrow path that she was going to take to get it. Nott envied that sort of dedication and focus. Hopefully they remained friends and she could help corral him toward his own goals.

Looking back at her, he had to smile. The way that her eyes appraised him. She knew that he was bothered, she saw through the mask that he tried to put on. He couldn't wait to see her in classes, showing off to everyone that she was the best. From what he had witnessed, he was sure that she would pull the 'know-it-all' act off beautifully.

As for himself merely staying on task, he had less faith.

((Sorry for my sudden disappearance earlier. I had to run to town to buy bandages for my horse. Like all of the pharmacies in town were out of Telfa pads. Must be a hot item. Anyway, I grabbed Starbucks on the way so I am pumped and ready to go.

Ms. Wheelwright- I wrote a little something in here about an experience with Charlotte. I wanted to run it past you first but my computer is running so super slow I couldn't get my mailbox to load. If you need me to change it/take it out, just let me know. No worries. ::kicks computer like a bad puppy: smile )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari thought for a moment before answering. "Well yes but it is not like that. To be honest the last thing my voice said was that this all had to with my mother. That is what I have been working for the last year. Finding my mom." It was good to finally get fact off her chest. She had had it for the last year and half. Still she was happy to finally tell people about what she doing in her spare time.

((The second))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image

Alexander Greyson
1st year

Alex laughed a little at Nott's joke. But he was somewhat distracted. It seemed like it was getting colder. This did not bode well. Xander rubbed his arms, and shoved his hands into his pockets. He would have brought gloves if he knew they'd just be standing around.

"What are people doing? Did the rest just decide not to get off the train?" He said, a little angrily.

Sure the seats were comfortable, but didn't they want to get sorted? He had almost flew off the train as soon as it stopped. Maybe they fell asleep. He had as well, earlier, but had woken up when the train had taken a rather sharp turn, knocking him out of his seat. And then the lady with the trolley came by, and after that he was too hyper from the sweets. He LOVED chocolate, and collected the Chocolate Frog cards. Alex's mother had started his collection with an Uric the Oddball card, and his collection grew from there. But he was off track.

"Should someone go look for the others? I'm actually starting to get a little worried."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 pm
First Year Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Sykes sighed...she'd forgotten what it was like to be in a large school like environment like this. She was getting antsy with so many people around, but like a well disciplined martial artist in training she kept herself in check and under control. This was going to be a learning experience for her. A chance to be "normal"....then again she wasn't really sure how to define "normal", to her it meant trying to survive in a compound designed to kill you. She reached into the pocket of her robe and gently caressed the spring assisted blade there.  

Feverw0lf

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:30 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara flicked her eyes over to Hikari. "Do you have any idea where to start? I mean, we could all put our ears to ground and try to help. Xenos and I are the bookiest of bookworms, so we might be able to dig something up. It's better than trying all by yourself."  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games