Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

prettyxpuff

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki leaned back on the wall. She smiled and said," Even if you say your not a suitor I still consider it with such modesty it's hard not to be a little curious." She put her hands on her lap. She then said," sorry your not making me feel uncomfortable its just if i stare in your eyes its rude." She then felt a bit embarrassed starting to red. She then said," let's pretend we both never heard that." She was still bright red.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:45 pm
Keita smiled and tapped her shoulder "heard what?" he said going along with it. Then all of a sudden his stomach growled and he blushed "sorry I havent eaten in about a day" he sighed  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

prettyxpuff

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki smiled saying," nothing." She heard his stomach grumble it made her laugh a little bit. She then said," then let's go get you something to eat we are bound to find something to cure you of your quaking stomach.." She then stood up. She held out her hand to him. She then said," Come on let's get going." She thought to her self," hope he doesn't starve to death when I'm not here."

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:25 am
Keita blushed a bit and took her hand as they walked inside "sooooooo do you know were there's a place to eat in this house.?" he asked  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:15 am
Azusa was singing so loud that she was heard every where

( a link to the song http://vbox7.com/play:909f6a67 )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:36 am
User Image
                      xxŊ ∂ ○ ĸ ¡ Ŋ ∂ √ ∂ ř Ŗ ○xx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ah, of course. Blunt and to-the-point was the best way to put it, going either way. He did have the patience to put up with others if they had to be completely drawn out and descriptive, but he knew that everyone would be subject to change at some point in their lives. Which is why solid adjectives worked like a charm. Or so he hoped."Cooking is always awesome," he said with a nod. "Might hit you up for some food one of these days, just to warn ya." He smirked. He had to admit though: despite being somewhat athletic with a pretty fast metabolism, he tended to be a bit of a glutton at times. "So I take it you like partying to accompany the alcoholic part?" Yeah, despite being independent from his own household, he never really went to many parties. Mostly birthdays though, but he didn't get into the hardcore house ones. The first AND last time he was in one was a... not so great experience. "Ah, yeah," he said in response as Adam asked him about his case. Picking it up by the neck, he opened the case, taking the smaller ukulele case out first before the guitar. "Not too great with it, but I mostly play it for kicks when I was out with friends. Don't expect me to sing much though." pushing the case aside, he strummed once, checking the tuning first before adjusting the knobs at the head of the guitar. "Got any requests? Hopefully being something I can easily identify?"

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:41 pm
⊙▂⊙ ⊙0⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ⊙ω⊙  ⊙﹏⊙  ⊙△⊙  ⊙▽⊙ o(‧'''‧)o
(◡‿◡✿) (◕‿◕✿) (◕〝◕) (∩_∩) ミ●﹏☉ミ (≧0≦) o(╥﹏╥)o
Audrey x Paineಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ Ü ö Ö °__° ಥ__ಥ (๑→ܫ←)
(︶︹︺) (*-`ω´- )人 (ц`ω´ц*) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) (ㄒoㄒ) >_<

Walking out of her room, she wore an outfit and listened to her i-pod smiling. Her black hair was in messy layers and covered most of her eyes. Though she walked around singing Get In Line by Ke$ha. As usual the rebel was cruising for trouble. Looking about she passed by Adam and Naoki before peering at them. Her grey eyes had black eyeliner slapped over them but that revealed when she pulled down her sunglasses on her nose. Quirking an eyebrow to them she then smirked a bit shoving them back up. Walking down the hall way her high heels clicked upon the floor as she moved down the way. Though once she broke yet another vase she held her heels and ran from the butler. Passing by the guys again she giggled a bit from always being in trouble. It wasn't like she tried but rather she was always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Running out of the mansion she smiled once he finished chasing her. Though she saw a path and decided to follow it. As soon as she came to a pool her lips curled up. Dropping her i-pod a bit she torn off her shirt and shorts even her fishnets. Standing in her bra and panties she smiled looking at the pool. Jumping up she did a cannonball into the crystal clear water. Surfacing she smiled a bit swimming backwards before floating.
"Now this is what I'm talking about.. I gotta hold a party.."Chimmed her voice mischieviously as she smirked a bit. Swimming back a bit her waterproof eyeliner didn't even smear which was good news for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:48 pm
Adam Moore

User Image
"Don't be afraid to ask, been WAY to long since I had an excuse to cook anything half good. Adam did enjoy to cook, he found it simple yet loved concentrating on making a meal. He smired thinking of all the good times he's had cooking for others, he was definitely the only one he knew who had baked a cake at a house party while people were using beer bongs. I wonder if the girl I'm suppose to marry will like my cooking...if I ever meet her Adam pondered this for a moment he hadn't been here to long but he'd started to get curious at who his betrothed was, if he was suppose to be with this girl for the rest of his life he at least wanted to know if she'd like his cooking.
"I like parts of partying, I like being social, I like sharing a drink with someone, I like forgetting about things for a while, but I don't like when people get stupid drunk in front of everyone," Despite being a fairly social person and no stranger to the teenage "Party every weekend" mentality Adam wasn't one for getting stupidly drunk in large groups without a good reason, not to say he hasn't drank a tad too much on his own, but he prefers to keep that part of him to himself. "But I would be lying if I said I don't usually have a damn good time in a group" He said smiling to himself.
Adam noticed Naoki move his ukulele and pick up a guitar, "I'm sure your a modern day Mozart mate." Thinking of any songs he knew queen was the first band that came to mind, he was gald the boy grabbed his guitar, he wasn't sure if he could of kept himself from chuckling at the thought of Naoki jamming out bohemian rhapsody on a Ukulele.
"Know anything from queen?"  

Lil Medic boy

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

Naoki half-grinned at that as he nodded. Heheh, yeeaaah. Now that he found a cooking buddy, if he found someone to jam with or paint with (or better yet, OTHERS to jam AND paint with), his life would be all set. At least just his life while he was in the mansion. That made him wonder how the other people here were. The ones he had met downstairs in the foyer were pretty polite. And proper. Probably a lot more than he was, considering how he lived, running around his city with his usual antics. Besides, they probably weren't really as rebellious as he and Adam were. Probably. "Man, group sessions are always kickass," he chuckled, remembering his own moments. "You ever get stoned with a group? It's insane. Especially if you watch TV or like... kiddy movies or Yellow Submarine. Dunno exactly how it works, but it was so awesome." He took a few more seconds to check the tuning on the strings. "Pfft, more like Mozart as a baby with two dislocated fingers and carpel tunnel." Yeah, major exaggeration, but he hated bragging. At Adam's suggestion of Queen, he gave the guy a jokingly horrified look. "Queen? Queen? Man, you get me started on this, I can't stop 'til it's over. And.... You're free to join in." He grinned as he lightly strummed a chord to start off.

"Toniiiight, I'm gonna have myself a real good time
                      I feel alii-ii-iiiiiiive~
                      And the woooooorld, I'll turn it inside out
                      I'm floating around in ecstasy, so don't stop me noooow,
                      Don't stop me, 'cuz I'm having a good time, having a good time!!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:01 pm
Adam Moore

User Image
Reaching into his pocket again Adam grabbed his flask and took another sip from it, letting the whisky warm his throat. As he felt the liquid work it's magic on him, he found himself remembering old times with friends, "Heh yeah group sessions are always entertaining if nothing else, unfortunately being the cook in my group of friends usually means I don't leave the kitchen for hours whenever we smoked in a group." Adam leaned back further on his chair and started chuckling to himself again, "One time my buddy Alex and I were over at our friend's house, which doubled as a bakery, and we thought it would be a great idea to make some cookies. Next thing I knew a week's worth of ingredients was gone and power rangers was blasting on the tv. I thought his dad was gonna stab us!" Laughing about old times brought a smile to Adam's face while he was giggling at himself.
Adam looked at Naoki once with a big smirk on his face once the boy started to pluck his cordsOh yeah, me and him gonna get along just fine. Adam was far from being anything close to a musician, but he liked to sing a tune when the opportunity came along and ADORED listening to others play. If there were a few others here who could play as well he would have no problem keeping himself entertained.
When Adam went to put his flask away he noticed how empty it was, apparently he had drank a touch more then he thought he had, and a empty stomach wasn't helping to keep his mind clear. He didn't mind though, he finding himself drifting off into the sound of music in the room and started to join in.

"I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies
Like a tiger defying the laws of gra-aaa-vity
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go-go-go
There's no stopping meeee!"

Lil Medic boy

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:10 am
User Image

A smirk crept across the boy's face as he continued strumming with a fast rhythm. Yeah, among Naoki's many strange habits was continuing conversations in the middle of a song before suddenly picking up again. But among his usual groupies, that was completely normal. He just hoped it wouldn't be awkward right now, since Adam was still mostly new to Naoki. "Dude, you must get hella focused when you're stoned and in a kitchen with the munchies," he mused, continuously switching chords to keep the sound going. "I was always flopped over on something whenever it kicked in. And then the munchies came." He chuckled as he recalled the feeling. He was always amused when he was disoriented, which was no surprise. And so were the people around him. Maybe until he started yelling song lyrics in monotone out of nowhere, because that usually made at least one person jump. But at the moment, it would probably be a poor idea to ditch a song in progress, mostly because it was his favorite one.

"I'm burning through the skiiiies, yeah!" he practically screamed.
                      "Two-hundred degrees, that's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
                      I'm trav'ling at the speed of liiiiight
                      I WANNA MAKE A SUPERSONIC MAN OUT OF YOU!!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:24 pm
Adam Moore

User Image

Adam Paused for a moment when he heard the music stop and he pulled his head back up from its place swung back facing the ceiling, there were a couple spots he was determined were moving around the fan. He relaxed and swung his head back again once he realized Naoki was just making conversation. "Heh yeah I can get as focused as a damned soilder when I want, usually I just relax and zone out if it's just me or a buddy or two." Adam's chest started moving up and down a bit as another round of chuckling came back up to Adam's throat. "I kinda stopped doing that as much once waking up with Mike on my chest started becoming common." He let out a content sigh once he was done. "Frisky b*****d that one." Staring up at the ceiling fan he found himself suprisingly content, there were few things like listening to music with a new chum, even more so when you got something in your system. "Mister Fahrenheit eh? fitting name." He smiled again wondering if he said that out loud.
It was a good thing Naoki didn't seem to mind talking about these things or else he might not have much conversation to share with him while being in his current state of mind.
He looked back at the boy before taking another few lines of the song, "You ever have a friend like that? All touchy?"

"Don't stop me noo-oo-oow!
I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ba-a-all!!" He swung a hand up in the air as he sang that last line, before putting it back down and half hummed the next.
"Don't stop me now" Adam's Irish accent was starting to show a little more as the song progressed

Lil Medic boy

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces