Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:56 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra looked at Lilia and blushed, trying not to stare at her and instead looking at the wall. She didn't have any idea how she should be reacting to sleeping in another woman's bed, and her eyes instantly caught sight of Lili's tail, and saw her in almost nothing. She turned a bright red and covered her eyes. "D-da... It's fine... U-ummm, Lilia? C-can you charge my iPod? You need t-to use my comuter for it. You'll need the password of you will set it into lock mode and it will make lots of loud sounds. Neprostitelʹnyĭ is the password. It means unforgivable. Like me." She felt her eyes sting with tears as she told her the meaning.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:53 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna nodded and reached over getting Ra's Ipod from her bed and bringing it to her. Anything she could do to ease Ra's burdens was worth the small efforts. Such a strange password she thought to herself. She found the laptop and also brought it over to the girl, allowing her to type in her own password out of respect. "I would rather you type it in. I never like to bother with someone's stuff. I don't want to snoop or anything." Lilianna smiled and politely walked over to the closet, looking for a set of clothes to wear the next day. If anything was further needed, she wasn't planning on leaving for the rest of the night. "Anything else you want? I'll protect you, so don't worry about that. Just be sure not to roll onto my tail, alright?" She smiled kindly and laughed softly while sending Ra a wink.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:01 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra nodded to her and flipped a switch on her laptop to change the letters under her keyboard to Russian and typed in her password, plugging in her iPod as soon as it was up. She glanced up at Lilia and shook her head softly. "Nyet, I am fine konfetka. If I fall asleep before it finishes charging, wake me up, da? I need to listen to the music or I will dream. And nyet, I will avoid your tail Nekita. It is too cute to hurt." She said gently to her roommate.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
LУηηΕ ТђσмΑs

Lynne heard movement into the hallway and the light turn on in the kitchen. Natural curiousity said to check to see which one of the girls it was. Leaving the movie on the main menu, stiffling a yawn and hushing her still hungry stomach, she walked into the kitchen, pretending to mind her own business. This must be Orion...

Lynne sighed half-heartedly at the other college girl who's afraid of Lynne playing cute with the tall drag king. It would be a sight if the English woman loved the affections given to her by the brunette with how she looked to not care. She strolled over to the counter where she unwrapped the other sub which by the time the other freshman arrived it would be spoiled and a total waste. "Hey, I'm the new girl...'' Lynne wiped her mouth and offered a semi-passionate smile, contrasting her blaise demeanour. "Lynne Thomas. I'll stay out of your hair." She promised then returned to observing.

Pichipai-hime

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kailani let out a small yelp as she was pulled into an embrace. She was quite startled. "What the hell?" She spun around to see Sandy, the brunette from earlier. "Uh.." Was all the awkward girl said. She forced some space between the two. "Nice seein' ya 'gain too, Sandy." Kailani slowly said, trying not to get snappy with her words. She took a drink of her tea, as it tasted just fine.

Then, the tall girl set her gaze a bit higher to spot a black haired girl enter, and introduce herself as Lynne Thomas. "Ay-up there, Lynne. Kailani Maybelle. But, I'd rather just be called 'Orion', thank ya." She said as she relaxed in her stance, crossing one arm and holding her mug of tea in her available hand. She closed her eyes, relaxed. "Don't worry 'bout pissin' me off. It takes someone as annoyin' as hell to irritate me, or at least I'm trying to get to the point of tolerating all that much." She tried being friendly, forcing a smile on her makeup-less face.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:52 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna smiled and gently guided the laptop and i-pod to the stand beside her bed and let the objects rest beside Ra. She crawled over the girl and sat on the other side of her, next to the wall. Once settled beside the girl, she smiled and layed her head on the girl's shoulder, closing her eyes. "It's nice to know I got lucky to have such a nice roommate such s yourself. I promise I won't be a bother I'm right here if you need anything." She wrapped one arm around the girl's waist and turned on her side facing Ra and drifting into a semi-conscious state, breathing in the girl's soft scent.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  

Kasumi Miyagi

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
LУηηΕ ТђσмΑs

Lynne nodded then devoured the helpless sandwich within seconds. Even by savouring, Lynne raid the fridge in the middle of the night or morning by the time. "So...'' Lynne sighed as she made small talk, "like horror movies 'cause Juri, Alain, and I are about to start one."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

"Eh," She shrugged. "I don't see why not." She smiled a true this smile before taking another gulp of her hot tea. "It is what I had originally planned anyways, yeah?" She nodded, uncrossing her arm. "Oh, pardon..." She flushed. "Do you want some tea?" She offered the black haired girl, forgetting her manners. Sure, she wasn't the MOST polite person, but she had general manners.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy hugged Orion then saw Lynne and tried not to look sad in front of her as she lightly spoke,."So...what are u girls watching?...oh by the way have u seen juri I been looking everywhere for her since I last seen her in her room she just poofed without me knowing".  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
LУηηΕ ТђσмΑs

The tea, Lynne kindly declined. Coffee had always been her drink of choice which reminded her to check the cabinets later for any. Lillianne's warning about Orion's temper, as far as Lynne could see, she had nothing to worry about with causing the woman to rage. Lynne would sneak out and smoke if she was not wanted. I still have to save my last one though. I seriously have to quit.

Lynne noted the brunette's eyes, red from her tears which Sandy appeared to have sucked up. Lynne's face remained impassive however even though it stemmed the woman's tears to begin with. "The original version of the Eye so there will be subtitles...'' She paused lazily as if trying to understand the next question as if English was her second language. "In the living room.'' What more could Lynne say?

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:48 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra smiled at Lilia, and against her better judment, she shifted closer. It had been many years since she had done this and it felt rather comforting to her. She curled against the resting neko and whispered softly, "Good night Nekita. Please be alive when I wake." and slowly closed her eyes, half awake against the smaller girl.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image

Setting her mug of tea down, she put her arms behind her head and stretched. "Sounds spiff to me." She lazily said before watching her interact with Sandy. "I'm gonna make some popcorn, I'll be there in a bit." She said, as her stomach growled. She hadn't yet ate, and she was now getting hungry. She searched the cupboards before finding a bag, which she began to pop in the microwave.

She racked her mind for something to say, to fill the awkward silence, but not used to socializing all too much, nothing came to mind. Well, besides the generic question, "Where are you from, and how was your trip here, love?" She lazily held herself up as she leaned against the counter, her pale and scrawny body looking so fragile as she did so.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:11 pm

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna smiled and held the girl's arm gently while drifting off to sleep. The girl was warm and she would keep her ears open for any future problems. She smelled so sweet and her skin was so soft.She vowed on her life that she would protect her through the night in exchange for her protection during their waking hours. In any chance that she, Ra, and Orion would be able to have an adventure out into town, she may just ask one of them to the dance in two days.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri sat patiently waiting for the popcorn as she started playing with her hair in anticipation.,"Oh man I can't wait for the movie to begin I got goosebumps from so much excitement,bring on the scary edge of ur seat horror!"As she got excited more she then stopped thinking where would Sandy be as she thought in her mind.,"Hmm I wonder where Sandy is she hasn't been around lately...I hope she wants to see the movie with us."  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:20 am
User Image
LУηηΕ ТђσмΑs

"Other than the general Asian characteristics? I'm American, half-Japanese to be exact...'' Lynne stomach begged the microwave to beep as the butter-scent tantalised her nose. Here with girls, there was no winner-take-all like with her brothers so sharing was not unheard of. "Whie my trip's concerned, it was fine. Not awkward..." Her mother turned her loose right after packing. Lynne yawned into her hand, tired from her drive however she would sleep after the move.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games