Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

Ari nodded and smiled. "That one's really pretty, Shizu. Let's find a few more you like and then you can try them on. Then you won't have Bado making you change outfits everytime he sees you." She giggled and kept looking through dresses, trying not to blush as she imagined Shizuka in several of the skimpier outfits... 'Gah... Stop being such a pervert, Lizzy...'

'.... An incomplete love.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"And I won't have to spend the day smelling like chocolate..."

As much as Shizuka loved chocolate, she couldn't stand smelling like it. It was too sweet and it made her have random cravings. She tried to focus on the outfits, but she found very little she really liked. In the end she just started picking out things she thought Lizzy might like.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

User Image

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

As soon as they'd managed to collect a sufficient amount of dresses for Shizu (seven), Ari gathered a few dresses for herself to try and led Shizu over to the dressing rooms, giggling and practically bouncing with excitement. The first dress Ari tried on was a gossamer blue dress that had a butterfly decoration at the waist. It was strapless, therefore more revealing than Lizzy was used to, but Ari hoped Shizuka would like it. She stepped out and waited anxiously for Shizu to come out in her first dress.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"You look amazing, love."
Shizuka smiled when she stepped out of the dressing room and adjusted the top of the first dress she had tried on. It was a light shade of blue, with a corset as the top. It felt nice and wasn't too incredibly constricting, despite the corset.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:55 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

"You look beautiful, yourself, Shizu-chan." Ari blushed and grinned, feeling quite pleased as the girls kept trying on dresses. In the end, Ari decided to get herself a white dress with a rainbow skirt that flared out when she spun in a circle. It was girly, and Erin would probably hate it, but Lizzy loved it. She also chose a tight-fitting black dress (it made her blush to wear it, but Shizu had reacted positively), a very short white dress that she'd probably end up wearing pants with, and a comfortable green dress that came to her knees and was decorated with little blue flowers.

Shizu had managed to pick a few dresses as well. Two pretty yellow ones, a vivid green layered dress, and the first one she'd tried on; the blue one that was Ari's personal favorite on Shizu. The two girls left the store with their purchases.

Ari felt on top of the world. "That was so much fun! We should definitely do this again sometime, Shizu-chan... That is, if you had fun too. Ohh, I should have asked first if you had fun, shouldn't I? Did you have fun? You looked so pretty in those dresses, Shizu. I loved it." Ari blushed and covered her mouth with a hand. "Sorry... Talking too much again, aren't I?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:25 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka just chuckled and patted Ari's head. She had enjoyed herself, surprisingly enough. Usually she didn't like being in an area with a lot of humans, but with Lizzy it seemed worth it. She pulled at her shirt once more before looking at Ari.
"I should return this to Bado, now that I have clothing I can actually wear...He should be home still..."
The neko led Ari back to Badokku's apartment, unlocking the door with the key the male kept hidden in the pot of a rather awkwardly placed cactus. She had pointed out countless times that it looked out of place, but her twin refused to listen. He liked the cactus. She could smell something cooking when she first entered the apartment, so she figured it was safe to assume Badokku was in the kitchen. She pulled Ari along with her, stopping for a few seconds to stare at her sibling. She couldn't decide whether laughing was worth it or not. The other neko was wearing a pair of black shorts, a red tanktop, and a bright yellow apron. Not only that, but he was singing along with the radio- which was currently playing a random song by Lady Gaga.
"L-lovely outfit, little brother....Ano...I'm just going to...leave your shirt in your room..."
She quickly turned and ran down the hall, leaving a particularly embarrassed looking Badokku standing there staring at Ari with a frustrated expression.
"...Mind not telling anyone about this either?"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:39 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari nodded to Badokku sympathetically. "No problem. I won't even let Erin know." She smiled and went to sit down on a chair in the other room. She decided it was probably a good idea to give the boy his space. Plus, her feet hurt a bit. Probably a result of the new shoes. Lizzy fervently hoped Erin wouldn't burn all the new clothes. She wouldn't put it past her more masculine side to do something like that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:02 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Monday and Tuesday blew past in a blur of laughter and riding her bike around town. She had missed it so much. Her hunter green and deep blue chopper with snake skin etching to make the paint look like the skin. It was her baby. She and Pitt had come up with the design, but she had put it together. Being Lead bike mechanic came in handy a lot. Ash sat on the couch and watched Tammi while she was taking her nap time, smiling softly. She heard Pitt walk into the house, getting off of his shift from the shop. "Hey, Pitt? D'ya think Erin knows how bad she hurt me? Do you think she cares? I love her more than anything, but I don't know if she loves me." She asked in a hushed voice.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:10 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt stopped in his tracks. s**t. I was hoping this wouldn't happen. "She does. It's tearing her apart everytime she thinks about it. She hates herself for doing it Dag, she just doesn't want to jump in your face and hurt you more. Erin is a good girl, she just screwed up." He said and rubbed the back of his neck in worry and tried to change the subject. "And we got two hours till we gotta leave. We gotta meet the Old Man at the carnival at one."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:23 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

Since the nightmares of Ash had been absent Monday night, Erin let Lizzy have the body on Tuesday again. Lizzy chose to spend that time in class and with Shizuka. But late Wednesday morning, while she was reading and relaxing under a tree, her vision began to blur in that all-too-familiar way.

"No, please, no..." she groaned, covering her eyes with her hands. But the horror was inside her mind.

-It was different this time. Ash was screaming and writhing in the chair she was bound to, but looked unharmed so far. Ari's heart leapt with hope; maybe she was in time to save her. She tried to move forward, but once again the strong hands held her back. "Please! Let me go to her! Please! I'll do anything!"

But no one heard her, because she wasn't really there. Tsubatsu, who was standing back and smiling sadistically, motioned to a few of fifteen men who stood around the room. The ones he'd pointed at stepped forward and began hitting Ash, punching her all over her body.

Ari whimpered and flinched with each blow, feeling it as if she were the one being struck. "No... No more... Please, hurt me, not her... Please..."
-

Ari gasped and opened her eyes again. The waking horror was gone. "Dammit," she growled. They had to mean something! She stood and began pacing, then took her cell phone from her pocket, considering calling Pitt to make sure Ash was okay.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:33 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash froze in her spot. "Wait, how do you know...?" She suddenly jumped off of the couch, barely keeping her voice down to not wake the child. "You saw her?! Did you see Erin?! Is she okay? Where was she? Pitt, please!"

She ran over to him and grabbed his shirt collar, wanting so bad to just shake the information out of him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:45 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt looked at her and pried her hands off of him, smiling softly, bu tfeeling slightly sad. She really can't stand not seeing her, can she? "Dag, Ashika, listen. She's fine. She feels like s**t for hurting you, but she is worried about pressuring you to forgive her. You love her, more than you need to breathe. Tell her. Tell her you love her. Tell her you don't care about the past, just the future and that future includes her." He lightly cupped her cheek with his hand and kissed her forehead. "You found your love, now you go and tell her that it's her. Go before you lose the courage to do it."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:55 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash felt his lips touch her skin, but was too busy taking in what he had told her. She gently pulled back. "You're right Pitt. I gotta tell her. I really don't give a good s**t about the past. I just want her. I gotta go." She said and spun to leave, but turned back to him and kissed his cheek softly. "Thanks Pitt. You're a great guy. If I was into guys, you would so totally be mine." And raced out the door, walking quickly towards the campus.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:59 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari couldn't take not knowing if Ash was okay. She took out her phone and dialed Pitt as quickly as she could, pacing faster than ever as the phone rang. "Come on... Pick up... Please, please pick up..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:03 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt smiled sadly as she rushed out, feeling slightly heartbroken even though he knew it would never work between them. He was just happy to have her in his life at all. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and glanced at the number, one he didn't know. He was half tempted to let it go to voicemail, but he reconsidered and flipped it open. "Hello? This is Pitt."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games