Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Are you single or taken? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kelai_Caberin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:49 pm
forever alone . . .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:10 pm
I'm in a relationship but its off and on and i'm not sure what is to happen now. I just want my heart to stop being broken all the time, but that's life.

OmanisNocturnes

unratedhorror

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:24 pm
Love-Exiled
glytch3d
Love-Exiled
I am very happy for all those that are in a beautiful relationship, :3
I hope it last for all of you. But, i am single and feel like i have never been loved. =[

That's a terrible thing to think!
D: I'm sorry that you feel that way.

there is no need. i just have never been held, kissed, talked to, or hugged with true love, so i guess it is just a feeling i get after so long.

Well, I hope you find true love one day. : D
I'm sure you will~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:02 pm
I still haven't found that special woman yet. Don't think I deserve to. I have a problem with commitment (tend to cheat.) And when I do commit and stay loyal, I get cheated on. Go figure.  

Redframe416

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:10 pm
Love-Exiled
glytch3d
Love-Exiled
I hope it last for all of you. But, i am single and feel like i have never been loved. =[

there is no need. i just have never been held, kissed, talked to, or hugged with true love, so i guess it is just a feeling i get after so long.

oh, you too, huh? i've had byfreinds, but never got very far...they either used me as rebound, cheated on me, or said after 2 days that we werent workign out. if they held me, they were trying to feel me up. i've never been kissed, theres never really any talking unless its an argument or him asking if i wanna do it, and any hugs were just the one armed "this is mine, you no can has" hugs i got when one of our freinds came around or it was a grope attempt.
no true love there :/  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:34 pm
LithiumXwolf
Love-Exiled
glytch3d
Love-Exiled

oh, you too, huh? i've had byfreinds, but never got very far...they either used me as rebound, cheated on me, or said after 2 days that we werent workign out. if they held me, they were trying to feel me up. i've never been kissed, theres never really any talking unless its an argument or him asking if i wanna do it, and any hugs were just the one armed "this is mine, you no can has" hugs i got when one of our freinds came around or it was a grope attempt.

guess we all just want some love
:3  

Love-Exiled

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:38 pm
Love-Exiled
LithiumXwolf
Love-Exiled

guess we all just want some love
:3

yah...and maybe a hug that isnt from family or "just a freind" every once in a while...and preferably not a trick hug where they stick a 'kick me' sign to your back either.>w>  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:40 pm
I'm single. While I sometimes long for someone to dance along with, I'm pretty okay with being single. It gives me plenty of time alone with my thoughts and time to foster my personality on my own. I'm not one of those people who are so insecure that they have to have a partner all the time, even if it's not right. I'm strong, together or apart from that special someone (or someones.)  

Sparky the Panda

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 am
Chibi-Neko-chan-Konami121
moonlight_peach12
moonlight_peach12
I'm single at the moment but I don't mind at all. I'm still looking for the right guy for me. Especially a geeky or nerdy type of guy.

'Nuff said. c:
Thanks. I think Geeky guys are awesome especially ones that like anime and manga too. I like your avy's style she looks very pretty.

I'm looking for the same kind of guy. c: Huzzah!
And thank you much! 8D
I think it is cool that I'm not the only one who likes geeky nerdy guys that is really cool. I'm not sure why I like them so much but I do mostly because I like a guy who can show me the stars at night and tell me the constellations and what they mean. I also would like a guy who can show me his romantic sweet side too. Your welcome I think your avy is very stylish as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:47 am
moonlight_peach12
moonlight_peach12
moonlight_peach12
I'm single at the moment but I don't mind at all. I'm still looking for the right guy for me. Especially a geeky or nerdy type of guy.

'Nuff said. c:
Thanks. I think Geeky guys are awesome especially ones that like anime and manga too. I like your avy's style she looks very pretty.

I'm looking for the same kind of guy. c: Huzzah!
And thank you much! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think it is cool that I'm not the only one who likes geeky nerdy guys that is really cool. I'm not sure why I like them so much but I do mostly because I like a guy who can show me the stars at night and tell me the constellations and what they mean. I also would like a guy who can show me his romantic sweet side too. Your welcome I think your avy is very stylish as well.

I has a nerdy guy. I feel somewhat intimidated
sometimes because he is very smart.
Sometimes, I am afraid to sound stupid. D:

He's also a pretty good writer from what I've seen...
And also applied to be a writer for a game.
Which makes me happy and proud, but I also
like to write. It will probably take all of my courage
to let him see anything I've written.

I'm so insecure. .___.

unratedhorror

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 am
im finally taken heart hs name's Joe and he's like a big old teddy bear heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 am
Taken by my wonderful girlfriend heart  

illuminati was here

Alien Friend

Diavel Goddess

5,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:13 am
taken by one and only taylor razz
a year and 10 months whoooooooooo!!!!!!!! yay  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:36 am
Taken.... Gonna be 1 year and 4 months soon. 4laugh

But to anyone who doesn't have someone... It has it's perks being single so don't fret about it.  

rocker16x

--xx-Rin-xx-Kagamine-xx--

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:51 pm
Happily single. Sure, I'd like to be taken but I can live being on my own. I've done it for 18 years and I'm pretty sure I can do it for longer. 3nodding Just enjoying hanging out with friends and making new ones.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games