Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:09 pm
Being four different little notes on her bed, one was assigned to Akito. Sitting in the back of the car she stared out the window slightly. Sighing deeply she shook her head a bit before closing her eyes. She had already been crying on the way out but now the tears were just coming so naturally. Wiping them away she sighed deeply looking to her lap."Akito-sama.. Please forgive me.."Whispered her voice quietly before she reached a two story house. Getting out she walked in before knocking on the door. Watching her father come to the door he then sighed before looking to the side. Moving forward she hugged his waist tightly crying into his chest."Otou-san.. Otou-san!"Cried out her voice as she clinged to him crying. She didn't want to be at the manor anymore. And for major reasons of Haru and Rath.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:56 pm
Rath looked at Haru then down to his hands. He sighed then stood up looking away from her. Just.... Just leave me alone. He said sadly before sprinting off again. He didn't want to talk to anyone... Ever again.

Momi sat there in the ice cream parlor, alone. A tear went down his cheek as he looked down at the table. Its like we aren't a family anymore... He thought as he sat there. He then went out of the parlor and walked off.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:03 pm
((Everything just got depressing... crying IMMA MAKE EM PARTIALLY HAPPY AGAIN 8D))
Haruhi got up and turned, seeing Momi walking away.
Momi... Her eyes softened and she ran after Momi.
"Momi-Chan, please wait!" She said, running harder, her ribs were on fire.
She almost slammed into Momikyoko and she hugged him tightly.
"Momi..." Tears ran down her face and she kept hugging him.
Momikyoko was the only one who understood. Understood why Yuzu was bitter. Why Rath pushed Haru away. Why Akito hated Haru.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:12 pm
Being led in to the house she looked back to the servant before moving forward hugging him gently. Once he dropped the bags off into the hall she then waved off the servant before walking in. It had been a long time since she had been actually home. Her and her father rarely talked since when she was born her mother died in a complicated birth. And she reminded him so much of his wife that he had asked Akito to let her stay at the manner. Walking in she headed straight to her old room before sitting down on the little bed. Looking about a bit he hadn't changed one thing. Seeing her childhood pictures still being on the wall she then blinked seeing Akito, her, and Rath standing together in a picture. Sighing she took it down before placing it in a drawer. All she had ever wanted was someone to love. And to call her own. Perhaps she should just have Akito come over this night and spend time with him alone. Reaching for a phone she hesitated before calling him."Akito-sama.. Pick up.. Please.."Whispered her voice gently as she leaned against her old bedframe. Glancing up she figured her was angry with her.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:14 pm
Oh! Hi Haru! Momi said cheerfully. Smiling, he hugged her back. Members of the Zodiac are able to hug eachother from the oppoite gender. They never knew why this is, but they go along with it.

((I know right? So sad.. Now somewhat happy. >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:14 pm
Haruhi kissed Momikyoko on the cheek and said, "I am so glad I have a friend like you Momi. You get me through the tough times, everyone needs a friend like that." She smiled at him.

The phone rang and Akito growled at it. He picked it up and growled into it, "Who is this and what do you want. If you don't want anything and are wasting my precious time, then don't call me again." He waited for an answer.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:19 pm
Wincing at his voice she felt her ears drop. Looking to the side she gnawed on her bottom lip. Glancing up a bit she then sighed quietly."... Um.. Akito-sama.. Can you come over..? I just want you.. To come.."Murmured her voice softly into the phone. Looking up she bit her lip hoping he would say yes. Sniffling a bit she could feel her eyes begin to burn if he would reject her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:21 pm
Momi smiled cutely and giggled a bit. Yep! Everyone needs a friend like me. He said with another giggle. Nah. I'm juuuust kidding. But yeah! Everyone does need friend who cares for them. He said smiling.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:20 pm
Akito's eyes widened and he threw the phone down, not even hanging it up. He ran out the door and he shoved the servants aside.
He ran past Haruhi and Momikyoko. He snarled at Haruhi as he passed and was soon at Yuzu's house.
He threw the front door open and yelled, "Yuzu? Yuzu dear are you here?"

Haruhi smiled and winked. "Everyone does need a friend just like you, Momi."
She took his hand and almost dragged him to the ice cream parlor, walking in and up to the front counter, saying, "Give me your biggest ice cream. With everything."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:30 pm
Momi's eyes widended and a wide grin spread to his face. Oh Haru! No no no no no. I don't want you to waste your money. He insisted.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:40 pm
Haruhi took the huge dish in her hands and glared at Momi.
"Shut your mouth, you are eating some of this." She smirked.
She sat down and gave one spoon to Momi, holding the other.
"My treat. I need something to cheer me up." She smiled and dug into the ice cream.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:45 pm
Blinking once she heard the phone drop. Hanging up she felt her eyes begin to burn. Beginning to cry she sat alone before wiping her eyes. It was official she had no one as of now. Though hearing the door slam open before Akito's voice she then felt her eyes widen. Had he ran all the way here? Walking out of her room she stood in the stairway looking down to him at the door."Aki.. Akito-sama.. Akito-sama!"Murmured her voice quietly before she cried out his name softly smiling a bit looking to him. Feeling her eyes soften she moved forward before jumping forward falling against him. Wrapping her arms around him she cried into his chest. She didn't want to be away from him at all. He was the only one who truly loved her.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:52 pm
Akito wrapped his arms around Yuzu and he felt happier immediately.
"Oh Yuzu, I didn't know where you went." He murmured, pulling her close. "I was so worried about you, darling Yuzu." He stared into her eyes and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:57 pm
Wincing at her ribs hurting she then looked up to him. Wiping her eyes a bit she moved closer to him. Her face stopped a bit once it was close to his. Shaking her head a bit she looked up into his eyes."Akito-sama.. Don't leave me.. Don't ever leave me..."Whispered her voice gently as she felt her cheeks burn. Hopefully he would understand just what she meant by this. She wanted, no, she needed her Akito. She wanted someone to love and he had always been by her side. Even if he had been cruel sometimes, he was always there.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:01 pm
Momi smiled cutely and giggled a bit. Thank you kindly Haru. He said cheerfully, then started to eat.

Rath continued to run further and further. Not looking back once. Finally he stopped. He was out of breath andhis hands were covered in blood. He clenched his hands into fists andpunched a concrete wall. He made a crack in the wall andhis knuckels began to bleed. He didn't wince at the pain even though his knuckles burned. Slouching against the wall, he shrugged to the ground, burying his face in his arms.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games