Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:58 am
((Who's turn is it next?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:04 pm
((Yours, I believe. Or maybe not. I don't really care, as long as someone posts soon. I kinda let this one go a few days without saying anything about the lack of posting. XD Thought you lot might like a break. ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:11 pm
((I don't feel like making a distinction now, too lazy, really. A break would be nice, I have EOCT's this week. D= ))

Kousuke had always regretted the lessons his teachers had taught him many times, never strike first. Sound advice, as he found out in his later years. However he ignored their advice this time, intent on making the Arrancars leave, as well as Takeshi, whom he'd noticed. He swept his zanpakuto diagonally twice in an X and then kicked out at Diego's foot.

(See Kaizeloye's earlier comment)

Takeshi met Daisuke in his flash-step with his Quincy abilities, activating his single Schneider as he stabbed forward a few times.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:23 pm
((The one where he left his zanpakuto at home? Which comment you referring to? Oh, BTW we'll put this on hold for now.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:32 pm
((No, the one where he's talking to Chouku. Alright then.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:59 pm
((Everyone edit this post and sign your name so I'll know when we're all ready to continue. ^^ Also, to ensure that no one tries to sign in someone else's place, write your Gaia password next to your name. Don't worry, I've added a filter to this forum that automatically bleeps it out. =D ))

Silas Parrish -- ******** --
Strider the Eternal --********--
Orcus Fieres --********--
Mr_BlueCamo--*******--
TY GWYNNIA --*****************************************--
I was just kidding about the password thing, BTW.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:45 pm
((Well, Ty...are you coming back to this one or no? If you're not, that's okay, just be sure you let us know so we can continue without you, or wait a little longer.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:02 pm
((*Gasp* I'm hurt, Silas! 'Kidding. Since the summer's coming up, I'm going to rekindle my 'awesome' flame then. I'd never abandon an RP, it wouldn't sit right with me.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:22 pm
Daisuke brought his quick blade around to parry the first of Takeshi's many strikes, and suddenly remembered that Quincy blades could cut right through a zanpakuto, if proper pressure was applied. Daisuke didn't quite know if the enemy Quincy was powerful enough to break Yamato's sealed blade, but he didn't want to find out. The Jedi Flash-Stepped just out of his opponent's range, and called out his weapon's name.
"Vivisect...Yamato!" With the command given, the blade's metal shroud dissolved, revealing the Schneider-like true weapon hidden within. Daisuke struck back quickly, unwilling to give any ground.

Diego jumped straight into the air, using his zanpakuto's weight to maneuver through the air toward Kousuke, a sub-zero Cero charging between his lips. He was prepared to fire in any direction, save from immediately below him, where his head couldn't turn.

Chouku held her ground, still, and waited to see if the Arrancar Captain would make the first move. She doubted that he would, and was still unsure of whether or not to trust Diego's warnings. It did appear that they were being attacked, and were not the aggressors, but something about the ice-cold Hollow left her uneasy inside.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:50 pm
((Why are we all attacking my guys? XD))

Kousuke knew that he'd have some chance of fighting Diego with his zanpakuto's Shikai form, his fire able to counter the ice-based attacks. "Augur, Ookami no Keiji!" He gripped his blade in the middle a little early, wincing slightly at the cut on his palm, before the haft formed. He was already directing the flaming wolves into the air at Diego before they fully came into shape.

"I sure hope you don't." Kaizeloye completed his thought aloud, realizing Chouku wouldn't be replying to him anytime soon. He twitched his fingers and a warm orange glow appeared on the tips. "All I can say is that allying yourself with him would be a bad idea." Raising his hand he twitched his fingers again, launching the charged Bala at Chouku.

"So you're a Jedi, huh?" Takeshi commented casually to Daisuke. He'd noticed the man's spiritual pressure being a little different from the other Soul Reapers. His hand slipped down to his belt, and he unclipped another Schneider to activate, using both blades to block Daisuke's attacks. "I have to leave soon, but until then I'll gladly fight you...?" Takeshi gave a fierce grin with his teeth bared, bringing one of his Schneider's diagonally at the Jedi's hip and the other to deflect his zanpakuto.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:11 pm
((Helooooooo? Strider, Orcus, Blue?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:46 pm
((Sorry dude, I have no other guys who can do anything right now =( I have also been busy with end of school stuff. I only have until Thursday so i should be on a lot more after this week =3))  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:09 pm
((And now we play the waiting game. *twiddles thumbs*))  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:29 pm
A yell raised from Ossman, "Negacion!" The word summoned a wall of transparent energy that blocked the bala, leaving only what little punch there was and some fragments of energy. A light from not too far off began to dwindle and Ossman was left in it's wake with wings of ivory-white, boney spines protruding from a thicker base of tough bone. "That's dirty, even for a soul reaper." Ossman began his walk towards Chouku and the Arrancar Soul Reaper. "Then again, I'm guessing any man that would dare sucker punch a lady isn't that interested in what's right anymore." He drew his rapier and kept a composed disposition. "Since you seem so eager to please, why don't you take on someone who's sure about their position. Ossman Fausto, one of Diego's more powerful fraccion."  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:05 pm
((I was hoping some would post.))

Kaizeloye blinked his mismatched eyes at Ossman, assessing him carefully. "I only did so because I knew she'd obviously dodge it. Besides, have you seen the look she's giving me, hell, even you?" It looked like the other Arrancar had already went into his Resurreccion form. Suddenly, he wished he'd had his zanpakuto with him. Some small bit of energy in his gut stirred, the tiniest shred of Force he was able to control from when he'd actively been a "dark Jedi". As a last resort, he could always try to bring his sword to him. "Nevermind. You seem to be quite the "righteous" one. Kaizeloye Frunedes--former superior to Diego." He grinned and gave a fancy bow, pulling his sleeve away from the number 2 near his right elbow. "So you must be far easier to beat than him, no offense."  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff