Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digital Shore- Art is all up in here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:05 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ListenFeelEnjoy
?...do u need some help making the art? XD

Not to be annoyed by the fact that he's been on long enough to post stuff like this but... Hey listen?
-pulls you to the side-

You make my art and I'll do everyone else? Deal??? wink

Sure thing, sure thing! XD
I'll get right on it!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:12 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ListenFeelEnjoy

Not to be annoyed by the fact that he's been on long enough to post stuff like this but... Hey listen?
-pulls you to the side-

whoa dude come on now

I have just been busy! D :

I'm not even on my laptop atm I'm using my phone.

I promise that on friday I'll make the art  

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:28 am
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ListenFeelEnjoy

-pulls you to the side-

whoa dude come on now

I have just been busy! D :

I'm not even on my laptop atm I'm using my phone.

I promise that on friday I'll make the art

Hey I was just wondering if there was any chance of us getting our art before the world ends today, no big deal if we don't. Not like we'll be around to enjoy it xd

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:00 am
Whats all this nonesence about the world ending today? Someone please tell me!  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:05 am
Chaos Darkwing 559

Harold Camping made a prediction that Judgement day would be today and the righteous people will go to heaven while the rest of the world experiences earthquakes at 6 PM local time... though a lot of people have written it off as false seeing as countries on the other side of the rose line haven't had any earthquakes  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:16 am
Chaos Darkwing 559

Harold Camping made a prediction that Judgement day would be today and the righteous people will go to heaven while the rest of the world experiences earthquakes at 6 PM local time... though a lot of people have written it off as false seeing as countries on the other side of the rose line haven't had any earthquakes

hahaha what nonsense, the world is ending on the 21/12/2012 as predicted by the mayans.  

The Gamblator

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:21 am
The Gamblator
Chaos Darkwing 559

hahaha what nonsense, the world is ending on the 21/12/2012 as predicted by the mayans.

Actually, it's not ending there either.
That's the last consecutive day on the mayan calanders, for all we know the rest of it could have gotten lost to time or something but there are days listed after december 21st  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:03 am
Here you go! Enjoy and sorry for my delay. DX

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:13 am

Thanks Karan! Now the real fun can begin!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:35 am
The Gamblator
Chaos Darkwing 559

Wulfie: Yeah, we had no quakes, and its 7:30 now

Gambl: The myans were invaded before the calander was finished, so the creator died when he was on 2012 scream  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:38 am
thanks Karan!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:46 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
The Gamblator
Chaos Darkwing 559

Gambl: The myans were invaded before the calander was finished, so the creator died when he was on 2012 scream

we don't know that for sure, both of your theories could be correct but there could also have been a solar event on that day 21st to stop the mayans stargazing

it may not be the end in 2012 but this is the most likely of all predictions as it uses knowledge of the stars and events that come from them.
eg. it could be that a nearby sun supernova's and the resulting radiation kills everything but cockroaches, what I find so interesting is that we don't know  

The Gamblator

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:50 am
The Gamblator
Chaos Darkwing 559
The Gamblator
Chaos Darkwing 559

we don't know that for sure, both of your theories could be correct but there could also have been a solar event on that day 21st to stop the mayans stargazing

it may not be the end in 2012 but this is the most likely of all predictions as it uses knowledge of the stars and events that come from them.
eg. it could be that a nearby sun supernova's and the resulting radiation kills everything but cockroaches, what I find so interesting is that we don't know

Oh well. If we die (WHICH WE WON'T) I will give you my hard earned 3DS, PS3 and my laptop.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:04 pm
Chaos Darkwing 559
The Gamblator
Chaos Darkwing 559
The Gamblator
Chaos Darkwing 559

Oh well. If we die (WHICH WE WON'T) I will give you my hard earned 3DS, PS3 and my laptop.

(YES) now I just have to hire an assasin to kill you (I wonder who to choose) I'll give them my DS as payment.  

The Gamblator

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:19 am
Hey does anyone know if there are any other contests that can be entered now? It doesn't matter if there isn't, but I wanted to win a digimon, blaugh I don't have anything to use my X-Antibody on.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff