Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:02 pm
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

————————User Image
    .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Piera Tucker .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
    яανєи¢ℓαω нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ 1ѕт уєαя

oooPiera's tentative smile drooped considerably upon seeing Kas' own smile. It didn't look real, or rather, not true to his feelings. She simply stared at him as he attempted to assure her that he was fine and said that he might have gone a bit overboard, despite that his actions probably wasn't what she had in mind when she had asked him to help. The young witch immediately shook her head in protest, but then stopped as she realized she wasn't being completely honest.

Biting her lip, she said,
                          "I believe you made several valid and reasonable points but maybe they were a bit harsh. But...David did deserve it." The new Ravenclaw smiled guiltily as if she just admitted she stole a cookie. But seeing Kas just continue pacing made her frown in worry still. "Is...something else wrong Kas?"

That was when Piera heard a voice behind her and turned to see a smiling Echo and she immediately smiled back, as was her reflexive nature. The pigtailed girl opened her mouth about to say that he was welcome to join them but stopped before sound left her throat as she glanced at Kas. She might not mind the company, but in the red head's current mood... Piera stayed quiet, not sure what Kas would prefer.

σut σf cαndу:ooThe Blue Trio~

ωhεɾε Antechamber. oooo ωσи∂єяιиg Is Kas okay? oooo ωเtђ Kas and Echo. oooo wєαríng Ravenclaw Uniform and Robes.

Greycast

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:03 pm
    User Image
    You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
    Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
    When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
    To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick stepped out into the hall, a frown marring his features as he walked over to the group of first years. Why was he doing this again? He stayed out of fights normally, not barge right into them like his brother. Then again, that one kid had gotten on his nerves too. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair before stepping forward, thinking he might be making a big, dumb move. This was dumb, he never talked to people. Then again, there was that voice that wanted to make sure they were all right. "Um, are you guys okay? I mean, the feast is about to start soon, and I think maybe the kid's backed off a bit." Rick shoved his hands into his pockets, feeling awkward. well, maybe it was a good thing he wasn't in charge of anything, if he had a hard time thinking of what to say to people to help out.

----------------------------------
    Thinking: Okay, so maybe this wasn't such a good idea...
    OOC: ...

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Contributor 150
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:23 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At the sound of two more people- - - Echo and the other upperclassman who was with them before- - - Kas stopped his pacing and looked at them in surprise. Turning to both Echo and Rick, he nodded, not feeling exactly up to snuff in answering since he didn't exactly know how he should react to the whole situation in the first place. Pacing a few more times, the redhead stopped and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sorry about that earlier," he sighed, really feeling genuinely apologetic about the mess he had probably started up. "I don't usually let things get to me," he muttered, slightly annoyed at the occurrence. "It just hit a nerve there. I swear to Merlin I'm not psychotic."

Maybe it was his temporary frazzled state- - - he felt irritated, annoyed and bothered by the fact that he had actually let himself get worked up to that point, which wasn't even a point, seeing as he was completely civil in tone and manner earlier, but he was affected! When did his control slip so much?- - - or something else, but he was being unusually talky.

Oh, Merlin.

Piera Touko

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:42 pm
    User Image
    Echo is...spacespacespacespace
    CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Antechamberspace
    CURRENTLY // single // crushing // singlespaces
    CURRENTLY WITH // Kas and Pieraspacesp
    CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
    CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Geez, you try to be nice...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
    When they take us up and throw us with the lobsters out to sea. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
    ════════════════════════════════════════════════

Echo shrugged a bit at Kas. "I don't really feel like you need to apologize for anything... I mean, he sort of was being a bit... argumentative. You just rose to the challenge he was putting out there. He shouldn't talk like that if he can't handle the consequences... which he can't, apparently. Said he's got a migraine." The first year shuffled his feet, feeling incredibly uncomfortable. His annoyance had calmed somewhat, his temper down at a low simmer as opposed to the near boiling point it'd been at when he'd left the Great Hall. He huffed a bit. "Took an Excedrin. And accused me of not knowing about muggle medicine when I said that if it wasn't working, he should go to the Hospital Wing. As if I even needed to know anything; he said himself it wasn't doing any good. Bit my head off. I was trying to be nice." Echo would never understand why some people were like that. You tried to be nice to them when they were having a problem, tried to muddle through it with them, tried to be polite and help them up when they were down... and they would rather kick your legs out from under you so you could join them there. It was incredibly obnoxious. Echo didn't think a single thing he'd said to the other boy would've given him reason to dislike Echo... well, except the bit he'd said before he'd walked out, but then, Echo had been backed into that corner. Seemed David'd already decided to dislike him at that point. "Anyway, I doubt anyone thinks you're psychotic or anything. Going off on a kid for making an arse of himself doesn't make you nutters. And you didn't even really go off on him; no yelling or anything. Seems to me like you kept your calm a lot better than he did." Echo didn't want to say it, but if anyone at their table was a nut, it was David. Or maybe not a nut; just an arse, like he'd said. Actually, if anyone at their table was a nut, it was most definitely his sister... he unconsciously glanced over his shoulder, as if expecting to see her marching over to them, wanting to know what happened and why they were out here. She didn't appear, though, and for that, he was thankful... although he was sure he'd have to tell her all about it later. He felt sorry for David then; Gypsy's bad side was not a place he would ever want to be.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ But the snail replied, "Too far, too far," and gave a look askance,
                                                            Said he thanked the whiting kindly but he would not join the dance. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

(( OOC: ))

Piera Touko"

Greycast

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Friendly 100
    PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:16 pm
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

————————User Image
      .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Piera Tucker .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

oooPiera almost jumped as yet another person spoke up, this time it was the upperclassman that had originally pointed out the mistakes in what David had said. The pigtailed girl fidgeted nervously, wondering if they were in trouble for being out here but felt slightly relieved as he simply reminded them that the feast would be starting soon and that David had 'backed off'. She looked back at Kas just before he apologized and her mismatched eyes widened just a little in surprise. Why was he still apologizing? She shook her head with a small smile, stepping closer to stand just next to Kas as Echo spoke up, voicing her unspoken opinion, explaining that it was mostly David's fault for bringing up the topic and being 'argumentative' as the other Ravenclaw boy put it. But when he said that he had gotten a migraine, Piera frowned mildly in concern. Even if she didn't particularly like David, she didn't wish pain on him..or anyone for that matter. But she was slightly reassured when Echo said he had taken an excedrin. Her mom sometimes got migraines and an excedrin always made her feel better.

However her frown returned again as Echo elaborated that David tried to tell him that he didn't know anything about muggle medicine when he was only trying to help. Not managing to find her smile just yet, Piera still tried to reason,
                            "It could be that he was so angry and argumentative because of his migraine. My mom always gets cranky and snappy at me whenever she gets one. And he seemed alright before the sorting..." The young witch shrugged, not wanting to think ill of someone based off only a small time of knowing them.

When Kas said that he swore he wasn't psychotic, her smile returned as she giggled lightly.
                            "Why would we think you're psychotic silly? Echo's right, you handled the entire thing a lot better than him." Feeling a bit bold, Piera linked her two index fingers with Echo's and Kat's pinkys (Echo on her left and Kas on her right) as she walked them both towards Richard. "I think we're ready for that feast now...um. What's your name by the way?" Piera asked of the older Ravenclaw boy somewhat shyly.

ωhεɾε Antechamber. oooo ωσи∂єяιиg Is the feast going to start soon? oooo ωเtђ Kas, Echo and Richard. oooo wєαríng Ravenclaw Uniform and Robes.

Greycast

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:45 pm
      User Image
      You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
      Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
      When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
      To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick smiled slightly, well, at least when he got this right. He listened to Kas apologize and swear he wasn't crazy, which to Rick was kind of ironic. He knew psychotic, and well, Kas sounded as far from it as possible. "Hey, if you needed to get away from someone before trouble erupted, that's never a bad thing. If anything, that's perfectly sane in my opinion. Now, there are definitely people I know that are psychos, and you are probably at the bottom of the list for that." Absently the sixth year rubbed his arm, feeling a phantom stab of pain, which caused him to retract it again with a grimace. Yeah, no letting the first years know that he was related to one, right? That would have a bad result. "Anyway, if you're ready, just come back. I'm Rick, umm, Richard Drage, actually. Sixth year. I'll see you back at the table?" Okay, maybe he wanted to bang his head into a wall. Seriously though, he could understand wanting to get away. He wanted to sometimes too.

Thinking: Okay, so maybe this wasn't such a good idea...
      OOC: ...

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
      • Conversationalist 100
      • Contributor 150
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:07 am

The small smile that appeared on the redhead's face was genuine as he listened to the other's previous reassurances. Okay, so he wasn't as evil as he came off- - - he probably just overreacted. Nodding at them, he felt mentally better. "Thank you," he said, simply. When Piera hooked her pinky through his, that elicited a raised brow, though it wasn't too serious. He didn't mind a bit of socializing after the fiasco, and he had found Piera and Echo reasonable people.

Turning to Rick, as he had introduced himself, Kas nodded, grateful for the concern. "We'll make sure to," he said, giving the elder boy a smile. "Thank you for that. I think I might stay out here for a little bit more, though," he said, now including both Piera and Echo. "You guys should go in. I'll catch up."

Piera Touko

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:25 am
      Professor of Alchemy
      Ravenclaw Head of House
      "The cycle of life only goes one direction,
      not even alchemy can change that."

User Image
      ╔══════════════╗
      Great Hall Entrance
      ╚══════════════╝

He followed, albeit, slowly, towards the great double doors nestled at the mouth of the Great Hall. The chatter echoing from the four grand tables made it hard for him to discern any voices that might linger out here. The professor circled around the edge of the doorway, his shadows dancing under the mouth of castle’s antechamber. Quickly, he noticed the children that had disappeared prior, they were ushered to the corner and hidden beneath the dancing shadows alit by the sconces emblazoned upon the walls. ”Ahem,” he called out, clearing his voice to gather their attention. ”You’re a fast lot, you know that?

“Is there anything I should know about?”
                                  He inquired calmly; he wanted to be clear that if there was, now would be the time to explain, because later, the circumstances might change. Still, he was never one for pressuring his students. He trusted them and their judgment. ”If not, I suggest you go back to your table, the Headmistress will begin her speech soon, you won’t want to miss it, that’s when the feast starts.” He gestured with a kind smile on his lips. He offered them a way out, an excuse to not explain, if they so wished it. Some things were meant to be private, he could understand that.

Juan Angel Amorocho
      User Image User Image User Image

Essy ze Ninja
      Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
      • Dramatic Shipping 25
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
      • WilyTrickster 50
      PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:23 pm
      User Image
      Echo is...spacespacespacespace
      CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Antechamberspace
      CURRENTLY // single // crushing // singlespaces
      CURRENTLY WITH // Kas and Pieraspacesp
      CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
      CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Geez, you try to be nice...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
      When they take us up and throw us with the lobsters out to sea. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

Echo was standing awkwardly, not really knowing what else to say or do, when the professor joined them and recommended that they return to the Great Hall. His stomach rumbled then, and he remembered that he hadn't eaten in a good while. He flushed a bit, and shrugged. "Erm, nothing's the matter. Just... emotions are all over the place. With the sorting and all. I'm sure things'll be calmer once we've all eaten and settled in a bit." He shuffled his feet again. Where had that come from? He wasn't normally one to speak up like that. But, he didn't want the professor to think poorly of any of them. Especially not since this was their first night in the castle. He glanced at Kas and Piera. "We should head back." And yet, he didn't move. He stood there, waiting their answer. Kas said he needed a moment... but it seemed the Professor wasn't going to give him one. The least Echo could do was get them all to sit somewhere away from David and his theatrics... hopefully away from Gypsy, as well, since she'd want to hear all about it.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ But the snail replied, "Too far, too far," and gave a look askance,
                                                              Said he thanked the whiting kindly but he would not join the dance. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

(( OOC: ))

Piera Touko"

Greycast

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:40 pm

————————User Image

oooPiera was glad to see that the older Ravenclaw boy wasn't looking to tell them off, only wanting to know if they were okay. Even complimented Kas on his decision to leave and get some air. She nodded as he said that he would see them back at the table and said cheerily, "It's nice to meet you Rick!"

She thought things were going great until Kas said that he wanted to stay out here and that he would catch up with them. Smile wilting now, Piera was trying to think of what to say, whether to accept Kas' want to be alone or to try and convince him to return with them. But then a man came out of the Great Hall and cleared his throat to get their attention. When he asked if there was anything they wanted to tell him, the pigtailed girl immediately knew that he must be a Professor and shifted awkwardly, not sure if they would get in trouble if they said that they had just been arguing with David...

But thankfully Echo saved the day, covering for them very nicely with the excuse of the Sorting throwing their emotions out of whack. She immediately nodded enthusiastically to back up what he said, shaking her pigtails. But when Echo didn't move, Piera hesitated as she glanced at Kas before inhaling and saying with a hopeful smile,
                              "That's right, the feast is about to start Kas! My dad told me that there's all sorts of amazing food. I haven't eaten anything since breakfast. Well a little snack on the train but that wasn't much... Aren't you hungry too Kas?" Maybe he just needed a gentle push to convince him. She didn't feel right just leaving him out here.

ωhεɾε Antechamber. oooo ωσи∂єяιиg Is the feast going to start soon? oooo ωเtђ Kas, Echo, Richard and Professor Amorocho. oooo wєαríng Ravenclaw Uniform and Robes.

Greycast

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
        • Forum Regular 100
        • Dressed Up 200
        • Friendly 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
        • Conversationalist 100
        • Contributor 150
        • Peoplewatcher 100
        PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:31 am

When the Professor had come out, well- - - it hadn't been in his expectations. He found it touching that both Echo and Piera had come up with a plausible excuse, even if it was his fault. He had no qualms about owning up- - - though he wasn't sure it would have been counted as owning up. Nodding along with what the professor had suggested, he was about to tell Piera once again to go on without him when she mentioned something.

Then everything just halted.

Sighing, Kas did a one-eighty and turned back to the pair. "Never mind, we'll skip the air," he sighed. "You mentioned food." Looking towards the Professor, he nodded before opening his mouth to say something. "My apologies for the disturbance," he spoke quietly. In a way, it had hit him harder than most since he did have propriety drilled into his head since he was a child- - - and by a ghost, which made it all the more frightening, though he wouldn't ever admit it. "None of it was intended."

Piera Touko

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:48 pm

————————User Image

oooPiera watched Kas anxiously, wondering whether he was going to stay or come with them. Her hopeful smile plummeted when he turned away. But then he stopped and turned back, saying that he would skip the air since she mentioned food and the young witch broke into a grin. Simply nodding happily, she took his pinky again as he apologized to the Professor for disturbing...things. And with that she lead Echo and Kas back into the Great Hall, likely with Rick and the Professor on their heels.

ωhεɾε Antechamber. oooo ωσи∂єяιиg Is the feast going to start soon? oooo ωเtђ Kas, Echo, Richard and Professor Amorocho. oooo wєαríng Ravenclaw Uniform and Robes.

Greycast

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
          • Forum Regular 100
          • Dressed Up 200
          • Friendly 100

The Forgotten Weasley
          Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
          • WilyTrickster 50
          • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
          • The Wolf Within 100
          PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:59 am
          I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
          Does it feel right?
          Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
          Haunt my mind
          I just know there's no escape
          Once it sets its eyes on you
          But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
          Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
          PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
          SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
          User Image
          Though this might just be the ending: Neutral | Of the life I held so dear: Time to bring the firsties to the Common Room... | I won't run: Damien, Dominic, and First Years | There's no turning back from here: Slytherin Table

Marina led the first years out into the Antechamber, where it was significantly quieter than the packed Great Hall. "Okay everyone. Stay together. This way." She started towards the Dungeons, which was going to require going down a lot of flights of stairs. Hopefully they were all physically fit, otherwise it was going to be difficult.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

Squeeky Luff

Miss GryffindorK

Leon_Redir

Sukeshi Deku

Razminion

No more denying, I've got to face it
          Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
          If I don't make it, someone else will
          Stand my ground
          It's all around, getting stronger
          Coming closer, into my world
          I can feel that it's time for me to face it
          Can I take it?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:18 pm
          User Image

User Image
          "Broken glass,
          shattered shards.
          As my sweet relents,
          my bitter comes forth.
          Prepare for the end."

Claire continued walking with the group of first years, well the Slytherin ones at least.
          She could barely hear the older girl comment on staying together.

So by the looks of it they were going to go down stairs.
          Claire frowned as she walked on.

My feelings? I'm meh you know?
          Precious thought of mine, "What? More stairs?"
          I'm a Slytherin.
          Did you know that I'm a first year?
          My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
          • Member 100
          • Dressed Up 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:54 pm
          User Image
          Metamorphmagus
          Looking Great with:
          Black hair and Brown eyes and Wearing
          Single // Taken // Way Complicated
          Wearing
          Pride on his Chest

Eun arrived in the Hall, limping and silent the boy walked, his black hair and brown eyes showed no enjoyment, showed no emotion. He felt sadness. He felt loss. He felt pain. He had nearly been killed, had lost his first wand. Had lost part of his life. He had been abducted and held hostage for months before his father finally paid the ransom. Then a month in St. Mungos. Then getting a new wand, very similar to his original but different designed. He fingered the stick in his robes as he moved. He was jumpy, but who wouldn't be after what he had been through. "At least I am home." he said softly. At least I am alive. he thought.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
          xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
          xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
          xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
          xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
          xxxxxxxxxxBe with me all night long xxx We'll be dancing 'til the break of dawn
          xxxxxxxxxxAnd our music playing on and on xxx You can feel it all night long

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games
          Mini-Games