Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image
Naum Kisin

It had taken long enough, but finally the Leader of the Church of Spinalogy had arrived in the last city on the map. Giza, it was dubbed. Not the worst of the names given to the new settlements... But names could be easily rectified once he had officially taken over the province formerly known as the United States of America.

The caravan of sleek black vehicles rode into town unhindered, among fanfare and surrounded by many admirers. The Leader, Naum Kisin himself, stayed in his car all the way to the Temple, where he planned to meet the leader of the local Spinatologists; some woman named Luna Lee Black, if he remembered correctly from her eager correspondences.

He stepped out of the car, flanked by his guards and wearing a bulletproof vest. It wasn't that Naum didn't trust the Great Earth Mother to protect him, but even she did not guarantee his safety and urged him to take whatever precautions were necessary. He observed the Temple critically. It was beautiful, and amazingly clean for such a dusty and godforsaken landscape, but small compared to his own back in what had formerly been Washington DC. He began the ascent of the many steps, ready to meet this... Luna.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
Luna Lee Black

Luna had gone all out preparing for the arrival of the Spinalogy leader. The temple was spotless. Any signs of past attacks were gone. She straightened out her headdress and made her way to the church entrance. The leader would be there soon and Luna was as excited as she could possibly be.
She smiled, gently running her fingers along the mark on her left hand. Everything was perfect. Even her outfit was perfect. She wasn't sure when she had gotten it, but it looked nice and would definitely please the leader.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm
User Image
Naum Kisin

Naum fixed a smile on his face when the rather short girl came into sight. It was hard to keep the smile there when he saw her clothing, but he managed it. He took her hand and lowered his mask to kiss it lightly. "Miss Black. A pleasure to meet you at last."

'It's her,' he realized as he looked down into the gray eyes he knew so well. 'Odd, though... It would seem she doesn't remember me or herself... I shall test her, see how much she really remembers before revealing all... Perhaps if Alena refuses her duties, this new version of Aluna will accept them in her place...'

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image
Luna Lee Black

"My lord Kisin...It is a pleasure to meet you as well."
Luna smiled gleefully and bowed to the taller human. He was much more intimidating in person than she had expected him to be. She could definitely see why he was the leader.
"Welcome to Giza, my lord...We aren't the greatest city in the west, I know, but we will try to make your stay as comfortable as possible."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image
Naum Kisin

Naum chuckled and smiled graciously at the girl. "Actually, my dear, I find Giza very... refreshing. You have no idea how uncivilized some of the other Western settlements are. I am quite eager to discuss Church matters... But tomorrow will provide ample time for that. Come, let us retire."

As if it was his Temple and not hers, Naum guided Luna to a nearby lounge (since the Temples were all built in the same general manner, he knew where things were without asking) and sat beside her. He signaled to a few of his personal serving girls to bring wine, offering Luna a glass and taking a sip of his own before speaking.

"Actually, Miss Black, I am quite interested in learning about you... How did you come to lead this great city known as Giza? Surely, you must have powerful family here to have risen to such a high position at such a young age?"

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image
Luna Lee Black

"No family, sir. Never knew them...At least I don't think I knew them...I don't remember a lot about my family."

Luna could have squealed with joy when Naum led her to the lounge. The leader was actually acknowledging she existed~! The day had become, by far, one of the best days of Luna's life.
"As for Giza, taking this place over was simple. When I was younger, I managed to become the leader of a group of soldiers. They followed me without question, even after I joined the church. Most of them even decided to join themselves."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image
Naum Kisin

Naum didn't have to work at keeping his smile on his face anymore. 'Excellent, just excellent! She doesn't remember a thing... Manipulating Aluna will be all too easy. I may well have both my daughters back in my grasp before the sun sets... Not bad for a day's work, I would think.'

"Fascinating, so it was all through natural talent, then," he said aloud in a smooth tone. "I wish all my precious leaders were as gifted... I could use a thousand or so just like you, Miss Black." He frowned theatrically before delivering his next lines.

"Unfortunately, there is one lost from my flock that I have come to find, specifically... My daughter, Alena Kisin. I have been... informed... by certain parties that she may be going by the alias Lena Ryder. Have you heard anything of her whereabouts, my dear? Anything at all? Even though she is my beloved child... I'm afraid the Church is clear on matters of discipline..."

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:01 am
User Image
Luna Lee Black

"Lena Ryder, my lord?"
Lena...Lena...Where had she heard that name before? Luna thought it over for a moment before paling and shaking her head. Lena was the name of one of the creatures she had sent to Sekhmet. She forced an apologetic frown and sighed dramatically.
"Unfortunately, I do know where she is...She is in Sekhmet...Giza's prison...It is highly unlikely that she escaped. Sekhmet is well guarded...I can send out my Legions to retrieve her, if you want."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:07 am
User Image
Naum Kisin

Naum actually had to stop himself from giggling with excitement when he heard Luna's news. "I should have expected as much from such a clever girl... You've managed to capture my most wanted fugitive. You shall be rewarded immensely, my dear Miss Black, I can assure you of that. The Church of Spinalogy is eternally in your debt." He kissed his daughter's hand again before standing. "Yes, please have her brought here at once... We must carry out her execution swiftly, so that the festivities tomorrow may commence without interruption."

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:14 am
User Image
Luna Lee Black

"I will bring her to you personally, my lord~! If you need something to keep you entertained while you wait, there is an adorable little bar in town...The dancers there are lovely. Definitely worth watching."

Luna giggled cheerfully and hopped up, bowing to the male before running out of the room. She had actually complimented Honey's bar. The female must have been in an exceptionally good mood.
"Legions~! I need a few of you to come with me~! We have a prisoner to retrieve~!"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:24 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Sekhmet wasn't nearly as bad as Luna had made it sound; Lena and Isis were running the place within the first hour. That was mostly thanks to Isis' strength; nobody wanted to ******** with her after seeing her break out of her chains and strangle an unlucky guard with them.

Water and food were very scarce, but the underground prison was big enough that there were a few streams to drink from and tubers to eat if you knew where to look. Lena chose to see the bright side of things as much as possible. 'Sol is safe, and Isis is alive, those are the important things... Also, I've lost those few pesky pounds I'd been worrying about...'

The truth was, Lena was about to go crazy from boredom, and she missed Sol so much that the mere thought of the woman made her want to cry. She was even glad to see Luna when she showed up a couple of weeks later, just because it provided a distraction from her depressing situation.

Lena positioned herself between Luna and her little prison gang, providing them with whatever pathetic protection her body could give. "What the ******** do you want, b***h?" barked Lena in a cracked voice.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:33 am
User Image
Luna Lee Black

"My lord Kisin wishes to see you, Alena..."
Right as Luna motioned for her guards to bind the girl, they began to fall, one by one. Each guard had what appeared to be an improvised arrow embedded in their upper backs. Luna was just lucky she had requested the guards within the prison act as her back-up when she arrived should something happen.
The assault one the Legions ended when the rabbit woman was dragged out of hiding, tranquilized but mostly in one piece. Her right ear was missing a small piece. Nothing too incredibly serious, unfortunately..
"Take them both! I need the rabbit to lure the rebels to me. Alena is Lord Naum's concern."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:39 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena hissed and began beating at any guards that came within arm's length of her. She didn't even bother trying to reserve her strength now; the event she'd dreaded for four years was at hand. Her father was going to kill ********>" she screamed as she was finally captured. "Luna, listen to me, god damn it!! You don't know him like I do! He might make you pretty promises now, but the man is a ******** leech! The b*****d is going to suck you and Giza dry until there's nothing left... Please, come to your ******** senses, if you have any!! We can kill him, we can stop his tyranny!"

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:47 am
User Image
Luna Lee Black

Luna didn't respond to Lena. Instead, she began leading her Legions back to the temple, practically parading them through the streets when they reached Giza. She was very pleased with herself. She hoped Lord Naum would be pleased with her as well. Once in the temple, she instructed the guards to inform the leader of their arrival. The female couldn't have hidden her excitement if she wanted to. She was practically shaking.
"We've brought Alena, my lord..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:51 am
User Image
Naum Kisin

Naum smirked viciously when both girls returned to the temple. Alena looked horrible, which gratified him greatly. "Hello, my darling daughter... Luna, you've done well." He turned to his small army of guards and nodded. "Take them both. Kill Miss Black's guards. Expel the rabbit creature into the streets; I have no use for her." He watched, face twisted in a sick smile, as they carried out his orders.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games