Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:30 pm
"Cool, I'll go get my vehicle, well it's my older brother's, but he's overseas right now and he left me the keys. Be right back." Remy said with a smile as he set his chosen shotgun down and ran out the door, returning about 15 minutes later with a 1968 Mustang Convertible. "Sorry if it seems a little show-offy, my brother collects old muscle cars." Remy said sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:49 pm
Molly helped Kari carry thing out to Jake's car while Alex carried a few things to Remy's car. "What should we do with the skeleton in the house?" Alex asked Jake.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:53 pm
Jake didn't think about that. What were they going to do with the skeleton. "I..I don't know yet...we'll think of something when we get back." He said, closing the trunk of his car. He got in the drivers seat and waited for people to get in. He just wanted to hurry up and get this done with.

( for the record, I really do know what we're going to do with the skeleton. You'll see ^^ it'll be cool..ish...sad...readable )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:13 pm
Alex nodded and helped his sister into Jake's car. "How many people can fit in your car?" he asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:40 pm
Lilly, deciding between the flashy amazing-ness of Remy's car and the thought of riding in Jake's again, weighed the gun in her hands with her options. Her backpack had some extra shells, just in case, and she had the gloves on. Didn't seem like she'd been thinking of taking them off, either. Jake and Kari were done packing up the trunk of Jake's car, Alex and Molly had gotten in, and so had Jake. Taking the initiative, she set herself in the passenger seat of Jake's car and set the sawed off shotgun in her lap gently, almost reverently. She didn't look very dangerous, until you saw the way her gloved fingers caressed the nozzle of the weapon softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:17 pm
"I can fit four people including myself." Jake said, looking over as Lilly just took her place in the seat next to him. He didn't mind though. "Well..guess that means I'm filled up." He said, looking over at the other car and waited for everyone to get settled. With that done, he drove off, heading to the graveyard. He glanced over at Lilly, "I'm a little suprised...didn't think you'd be ready to jump into a fight with a ghost.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:26 pm
Lilly looked down, at the gun her hands were curled around, and away from Jake's direction. She didn't exactly think she should have been acting the way she was either. It was out of character. "Yes, well, when life hands you lemons..." She smiled, thinking about the saying. And about how much she liked lemonade. "That ghost attacked us. I don't take threats well." That was for sure, Emily Jenks, a girl who'd gone to their school, knew that very well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 pm
((So I guess I'm taking the twins with me then eh?))

Remy followed behind Jake, keeping the top down because he liked the breeze, well that and his brother hadn't gotten around to fixing the AC.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari, seeing everyone else heading for Jake's car, decided not to. She settled herself in the passenger seat of Remy cars, running her hands along the side gently. "It's a beautiful car." She murmured, the breeze, making her long dark hair fly back from her face.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:45 am
"Yeah well..this isn't like someone pulling a prank on you in school." Jake said. he pulled up as they reached the graveyard, getting out of the car and looking around. Nothing creepier then being at a graveyard at night, knowing a ghost was ready to kill you.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 am
Looking out at the graveyard, seeing what everyone else saw as creepy, Lilly nodded. "No, it's nothing like a prank." This was real, so very real that her hands wouldn't leave the gun willingly for a bit, and it seemed to bring out a new aspect in her. She was looking very serious, she wasn't relying on everyone else for everything, and she wasn't exactly trying to be flirtatious. Then again, that was natural.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 pm
"Thanks, since I've fixed just about everything on this thing, my brother lets me drive it, even though the tag and title are in his name, once I can scrounge up enough to fix the AC, I'm hoping he'll just give it to me." Remy said sheepishly as he pulled up. "Well, here we are, time to fight a ghost." He said with a nervous chuckle.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari chuckled at his admission. "It'd be a nice car to have." She agreed. At the graveyard, she stepped out of the car. "I love graveyards. So peaceful." She said with a smile, looking it over.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:37 pm
"Yeah well...lets just get to work." he said, giving Kari another odd look before pulling out a few shovels. He tossed one each to Remy and Alex, "Lets get digging." He figured they would dig and the other three would stand guard and shoot anything spooky with the shotguns or iron rods. It took a little while, but they finally found the grave. Jake stood over it, looking down, his heart racing. Ok...here we go...breaking the law..to save lives..that's a valid reason to disrespect a grave right?  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games