Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:58 am
"Oh... I... I don't know..." She's never kissed anyone ever. Ren never even thought about it before. She glanced over to her brother, his eyes glowing a little red. He seemed really mad about the whole thing. She didn't know how she should feel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:03 am
Jason smiled at Ren. "Oh don't fret. I was merely teasing. I love watching you two's reactions, so easy. So don't feel bad." Jason went into the kitchen to let the twins stew it over and cool off for a spell.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:01 pm
Rhi walked beside Luna and Oceanas, not sure what to do or say. She figured if she was needed, Devon or Gerad would say something.

Cedric arrived in a small clearing. Deimos seemed to most interest in one spot; Cedric knelt down, feeling the disturbed dirt. He stood up angrily.
"Looks like our friends went home," he said, trying to keep his voice calm, "Now what am I supposed to do?

You could go back for the others, Deimos suggested.
"You know that I hate being around people for too long."

Well, they could use your help. You could trying be selfless for once, that's what God's are supposed to do.
"But I'm still human," Cedric said with a smirk.
Don't twist my words, Deimos barked. Cedric sighed, "I'll think about it." Without another word, Cedric set off to find a town in which he could spend the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 pm
Luna got close to Rhi and wrapped her arm around hers. "So, where did you live before we met? What did you do?" She didn't know anything about Rhi. She figured now before they got to the place with others would be a good time to chat.

Devon gasped. "I felt a very strong power just now. If I'm not mistaken it was the son of Apollo. I wouldn't expect to feel the presence of the sun this late at night." He mused over the feelings he got. Len must have been mad at something... I wonder what...

Len huffed and went outside of the house, steam rising off of his body. He was burning up. He needed to go cool down. He just couldn't believe Jason did that. It drove him crazy. He didn't know he was that protective over his sister. Ren let out a sigh. "I... I guess its okay. But you might want to apologize to him later, Jason. Have you ever had a sister get kissed in front of you from a near stranger?" She stood up with their bowls and took them to the sink, then looked at Jason in the eyes. She was still blushing. Ren honestly kinda wish he wasn't just joking around, but she still felt bad for her brother.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:58 pm
Erik almost spit out his food when he realized what Jason did and ended up coughing into his hand, his throat burning.
Jira, however, burst out laughing, almost falling out of her chair. "I didn't expect that!" She gasped as she shook in place. "Oh, you've got it coming to you now! I can't tell if this's right or wrong!"
Erik sniffled and wheezed as he rubbed his nose, blinking his watering eyes. "I can't tell if I snorted a vegetable or not..." Even though he said that so seriously, Jira still continued to howl with laughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:18 pm
((Yay post 200 is mine! >w<))

Gerad turned to look at Rhi. "Yeah, i'm curious too, then he heard Devon. Oh, point me in its direction." Gerad began to act like a tracking hound. Sniffing the ground.

"I planned on it. Though if you must hear the truth." Jason leaned over an whispered in her ear. "I don't know how much of a joke that was right now. So going to him now may be a bit contradicting." Jason stood back up. "But if you insist that I should I will. Mind cleaning these while I go apologize?" With that Jason walked towards and out the door after Len.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:00 pm
"Well, to be honest I've always been a wanderer," Rhi started, but stopped speaking when Gerad started sniffing the ground, unsure of what he was trying to accomplish, "Uh, most recently I was working in the carnival just outside of town," she continued, trying to keep herself from staring at Gerad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:29 pm
(( i'm just going to start typing like i do in the other guild. I'll put the color with what they say. ))

Luna couldn't help herself. She started laughing really hard. Devon just stared at him like he was some kind of freak, but started smiling after a while. After Luna could catch her breath she responded to what Rhi said. "That's really cool. Can you do anything like they do there? I want to see sometime. I've never been to a circus." She was laughing a little between her words. Devon remembered the reason he did that. "It was the direction of Jira's house. We may run into them there."

Ren gasped with what Jason whispered in her ear, almost dropping the bowls, Jira's laughter made her blush stay on her cheeks. She turned towards the sink and started rinsing the bowls, trying to get her mind off of everything.

Len was down the street a little, by the water fountain in the plaza looking area of the town. He splashed the cool water on his face, the steam making a sizzling sound as it cooled his body temperature. He glared at his reflection. He couldn't understand why he was so mad. He guessed it was because no one had ever approached his sister like that before. I just can't understand...  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:41 pm
Gerad stood up smiling at Luna. "I thought you guys would get a kick out of that, come on. It should be this way." Geard took the lead as they started down a long street.

Jason ran, feeling guilty and justified at the same time. He eventually found Len at the fountain and ran over to him. He stopped a few steps from him. "Hey, I came to say something." Jason attempted to regain his breath before he started talking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:57 pm
Luna was still giggling as she walked with Rhi beside her. Devon just shook his head and walked beside Gerad. "I'm sure he'll be in there with Jira. Maybe even his sister too."

Len turned to see Jason. "What is it? If its about kissing her, I'm over it now. Just..." He thought of the best choice of words. "Don't do it in front of me okay?" He smiled a little, hoping to make a joke, male to male. "I may have to kill you if it happens again."  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:04 pm
"Well we won't know until we get there." Gerad marched forward, happy to have made everyone smile at least.

Jason smiled. "I would like to see you try, but I can at least respect that. Now come on, our friends are waiting." Jason turned and started walking back, a lot on his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:18 pm
Len followed Jason back. He squinted his eyes, seeing shadows of people and a large horse. "Jason do you see that? Who are they?" Len jogged up to where he was walking beside him.

Ren had already finished washing the bowls and sighed. She hoped they didn't get into a fight or anything. She knew Len used to be a big street fighter. She let out another sigh and went back to the couch and curled up on one half.

"You're right."
Luna was still smiling from Gerad's doggy act. She never expected him to do that. Devon stayed quiet, fiddling with the twin's gift. He heard a dark voice in his head. Devon... You must come here at once. I have something for you to deliver. His face was blank. Alright Hades. Just don't pull any crap while I'm there. This is strictly business. He waited for the god of the Underworld's reply. Agreed.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:25 pm
Gerad looked ahead, his excellent eyes seeing two people. "Hey, people. One is short with blond hair and the other is tall with red hair. People you may know Devon? Devon?"

"That must be the people we've been waiting for. Come on let's go greet them shall we?" Jason began to walk towards the group of people coming their way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:40 pm
Devon looked at Gerad. "Yeah. They must be. Zeus' sun had red hair. We're lucky if its him." Devon was thinking of how he could leave without them noticing. His work with Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades stayed confidential. He couldn't let them know where he went, but he didn't want to cause them to worry. What to do...
Luna watched the others approaching. "I hope they have food... I just realized we haven't eaten anything yet..." Her stomach growled loudly enough for everyone to hear. She let out a sigh.

"Are you sure?"
Len wasn't big on walking up to strangers. He used to get mugged in the streets where him and Ren used to live. It was a larger group than the two of them. He remembered about being the son of Apollo and Jason the son of Zeus. He now realized they could take on a group of mortals. He wished he'd known this years ago before his sister made him stop fighting in the streets.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:49 pm
((Oi, try not to get too far you two. XD Wait for others in the morning.))

Erik glanced from Ren to Jira a few times. The demigod had finally calmed down a bit, still chuckling as she went back into her forge once again. However, he was unsure of what to do. He hated silence, especially awkward ones.S till, he sighed and got up only to sit back down, cross-legged, next to the portion of the couch where Ren was laying on. "Hey, what's on your mind?

"So...you are all right with Malinda travelling to the surface now, Father?" Theras had just finished the discussion he'd promised to his sister that he'd have with Hades, standing in the center of the dark throne room. It was always like that when Persephone wasn't there. He was expecting more rage to accompany it but with what the god had asked in exchange...that was enough. "Yes. If she wishes to create havoc then she may do so, so long as she doesn't make a fool of herself." Hades replied, staring boredly away, his mind clearly on something else. "I'll tell her then." Theras turned to leave, but stopped when Hades called out again. "Wait. I wish for you to meet a guest we will have arrive soon." Theras raised his eyebrows under his blindfold in confusion and surprise. "Of course, Father."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games