Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela nodded slightly and began making her way through the bars to Reelo's cell, stopping when the part of her body that was coiled around Dali couldn't pass through. She couldn't go from cell to cell like the humans could without going between the bars, so she wouldn't be able to carry Dali though.

"Dali, try to grab my tail...I can't carry you through. I'll have to pull you."

Vela uncoiled herself and slithered through the rest of the way, leaving enough of her tail in the other cell for Dali to grab it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:55 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila grabbed hold of the snake's tail and sighed, hoping that it would work this time. She was getting worked up and that was nto what she needed if she was going to protect Melaine. "Let's try this again Vela."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela slowly pulled Dalila through the bars, hissing victoriously when she didn't catch herself on anything or injure the female. She wrapped herself around her again and giggled, bringing her closer to Xombie and Reelo before releasing her.

"Success~! We made it in one piece."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna spaced out after arranging Dali more comfortably, pulling her knees to her chest and resting her chin on them. When she came back to reality, she noticed that she was alone in Dali's cell and all the others were over in Reelo's. She sighed softly and bowed her head, letting her hair form a curtain between the others and her.

She wasn't sure whether she felt lonely, or grateful to be alone... Probably a little of both. She missed Haru, and felt horrible about her disappearance. The girl was gone because of her. Dali, Xombie, and Reelo were upset because of her. She shouldn't have tried to figure out how to escape, especially since it had led to this.

When she realized that Haru's soul had probably been devoured by her demons, the seventeen-year-old girl couldn't hold back her tears anymore. She hadn't cried once since her death, but now... The tears wouldn't stop. She buried her face in her arms and tried to keep quiet about it. No need to bother the others.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela tilted her head in response to the sound of someone crying and sighed. She disliked it when people were sad. The snake left Dali in Reelo's cell with Xombie and crawled back through the bars, partially coiling herself around Marianna in an awkward hug.

"It's alright, little one...Please don't cry..."

Vela gently bumped her head against the female's before flicking her tongue out against her cheek. She wanted to make her smile, if at all possible in such a horrible place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

When she felt the cool, smooth scales of Xombie's familiar touch her skin, she quickly lifted her head and brushed away her tears, embarrassed to be caught crying. "S-sorry... Your name is Vela?" Marianna managed a small smile at the snake's actions and kissed the top of her head softly. She sighed as she got to her feet, holding the snake in her arms. "Might as well all be together." She walked easily through the bars and sat with the others, keeping her arms around Vela hesitantly. Marianna wasn't sure if she was allowed to keep hugging the snake or if she should let her go back to Xombie.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
Vela

'Okay...This isn't so bad...As long as she's smiling, I can deal with this...'

Vela hissed pleasantly and tried to curl part of herself around Marianna so less of her body was being dragged across the ground. Once the girl finally settled down again, she smiled and rubbed her head against her cheerfully. Somehow she hadn't caught herself on the bars, so all in all she was pleased.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:53 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila smiled as Vela curled around Ri. She would have gone to the girl if she could move and right now she was pretty scared. Naomi was somewhere in one of her uncle's prisons, and he could come back at any moment for them. She needed a plan to protect Melanie if he did. She looked at her and gave her a shy look. "Ummm... A bit of help here? Freaking spider gave me something that wasn't coffee...." She joked to Melanie before returning to her serious mode of thought. She needed to be able to reason with her uncle, to make him want her and not Melanie. No matter how it sickened her, it could be done, and would need to be done.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie tried to force herself to stop shaking and eventually succeeded...sort of. She was still shivering a little, but it wasn't as bad. Convincing herself to actually move took a few seconds, but eventually she grabbed Dalila's hand and tried to smile. Really she didn't have a clue what she was supposed to do at that point.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:20 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila couldn't help but giggle and sigh. "Let me be a bit more specific. Can you freaking pull me up to you? It's really hard to move. I can grip your hand, but that's it." She told her and gave her a weak squeeze to prove her point. "Can you at least try Melanie? I don't... I don't know what to do with out Naomi..." She muttered at the end, casting her eyes to the floor.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie nodded and pulled Dali up, letting the female rest against her. She placed one of her arms around her, her free hand gripping Reelo's so at least part of her remained in contact with him. Being able to touch each of the other prisoners made her feel a little better, even though her contact with Marianna wasn't physical. Vela was cuddling her though, and Vela was part of Xombie. It still counted.

"When do you think the demons will return?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:47 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila frowned at the mention of her their relatives, suddenly wishing she could take a chainsaw to their family tree. She looked up from Melanie's shoulder and bit her lower lip in worry. "If I know Uncle Matty, he'll come back as soon as he can... So, possibly an hour for you and me Melanie. He never liked the idea of free time when I could be working the lists." She said and began to chew her lip as her mind started going into overdrive. "Just leave him to me. He's pretty predictable after a while, but that's when he's doing the list planning, not putting himself on the lists." She said, more to herself then to the woman she was leaning on.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Not going to happen, amore. I won't allow him to touch you. I'll take care of him...I've dealt with people like him since I was a child...He can't do any more damage to me than what has already been done."

Melanie shook her head and smiled slightly. She could deal with Eblis and Lilith. It wasn't like she had anything to lose and she was already dead. So long as Dalila stayed safe, Xombie was willing to do anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:06 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila gave her a slight glare of frustration. "No. I've delt with him personally. I was freaking trained by him. I know how he wants things to be done and I am NOT letting him do that to you too. Let me handle Uncle Matty. I can take it. It's not like I'll die." She said, suddenly realizing the irony of her words.

She refused to even let her think about taking on her uncle/step-father. He was twisted to the point of no return. If he knew you hated blood, you would be punished with a knife to bleed if you messed up a job.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"It's not just Eblis this time, amore. It's Lilith too. You've never dealt with her before, and you never will. I'll take care of both of them...Lilith seems to have Eblis wrapped around her finger, so they'll probably be playing by her rules anyways."

Melanie hissed irritably, blocking out the memories that had started to play in her head. She couldn't allow Lilith to go anywhere near Dalila. The demon would destroy her.

"I'm already dead....I have nothing left to lose."  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games