Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:41 am
Emma glared at him, "Shut up." She felt something. It was a presence she recognized. Suddenly she realized what it was, it was a hell hound. Emma clenched her jaw, these things weren't friendly. "You better change back to human." She whispered to Quincy. That's why there was no one here and why this place was such a mess. That hound had torn every thing and every one up. It would take an unprecedented amount of demons or her father himself to subdue this creature. At least that was her experience.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 pm
((I already did, I think.))

"So what's in there? If you're afraid, I'll lead, little missy." Quincy confidently strode further down the tunnel. The first thing that stuck him was that something was on fire. The next thing he realized was the the burning object in question was a dog as large as a bear with a gigantic muzzle and an odd skin condition. No, wait, those were patches of scales. As the dog turned to glare at him, he pulled his combat knife. "Emma?" He asked, trying to mask the quaver in his voice, "Did you forget to leave Fido in the house?"  

aamiller321

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:22 pm
As he raced off he looked back at Astro "I'm going to find the others, being separated is only going to lead to more problems" He rushed through the forest on all fours running at top speed. Suddenly the forest opened up revealing a massive cliff and Maneki had to skid to a stop to avoid falling over. He peered over the cavern then looked over to the other side noticing a cave on the other cliff. he sniffed the air finding Emma's scent and with a running start leapt over the cliff and caught himself on the ridge leading to the cage. With a grunt he pulled himself up and ventured inside. The smell inside was overwhelming so he couldn't find Emma but by luck managed to guess the right paths to take to find her although he was still only about half way through. "Emmaaaaaaaaaa where are yooooooooooooou?" he called out as he traversed through the cave.

Erra watched as the demon ran off and reluctantly followed behind her. Everything around him intrigued him. From simple boulders to the towering trees all of it was new to him and he regretted not having time to stop and investigate them further.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:32 pm
((You may have, the first sentence of your last post on the other page didn't make sense to me))

"You idiot!" Emma ran forward and threw Quincy back. She held open her bag and Chi-Chi disappeared into it. She had heard Maneki but her full attention was on the hound. There was no way of knowing if this hell hound was trained, but it was best to assume it wasn't. Emma didn't know what else to do, she prepared to fight, though she knew she couldn't even hold the beast off. It approached them slowly and stopped about fifteen feet away. "Can you speak?" Emma asked in a calm voice, not matching her body language at all. "Yes." The hound said in a gentlemanly voice and bowed. "Why are you here?" Emma asked, narrowing her eyes but her voice still calm. "To find you, Master." The hound said as he walked closer. Emma's body relaxed. It was Syn, her pet.

((I'm going to make a profile for Syn))  

kitty in psychosis

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:40 pm
Taking flight as Maneki started running off Astro followed him. Just as surprised as the demigod at the cliff Astro hung in the air shortly. Hearing Manaki shout for Emma reminded him that the lizard-man named Quincy was following her. Suddenly Maneki took off into a cave. "Awe man, not another cave..." Astro sighed. He flew down to the entrance, transforming into a black jaguar and started chasing Maneki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:44 pm
((My sentences don't make sense? What's a clam voice? razz ))

"Oh, so it is a friend of yours." Quincy walked back into the room and faced the dog. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Quincy Rigsby, and I have a few questions for you, if I may. Is your master always so bitter, and are you safe to touch?"  

aamiller321

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 pm
((Syn is my character, don't control him or his appearance miller))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:13 pm
kitty in psychosis
((Syn is my character, don't control him or his appearance miller))
((Sorry, I was just looking for filler. My post is a bit on the short side, I've edited it.))  

aamiller321

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:16 pm
Syn growled at Quincy. "I don't care who you are, if you insult my master you shall be my lunch." Emma smirked. She could call Syn off if she wanted to, but she had no reason to. Syn stalked forward, with his huge teeth exposed. Emma giggled and wondered if Quincy could put himself back together if he was partially eaten and covered in gashes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:24 pm
Maneki nodded back to Astro and they made their way through the cave together. finally they managed to catch up to the others. However as soon as he saw the hell hound he jumped back and let out an involuntary hiss. He clapped his paws over his mouth and looked around to see if anyone was giving him any weird looks "hehe sorry about that, I'm just not really a dog person" The dog looked like it came from hell so he assumed it was Emma's. Cautiously Maneki crawled up behind Emma, using her as a shield of sorts from the dog. "wow Emma, there's alot of stuff related to you in this forest isn't there? hey maybe your dad just dropped you off in your garden or something and its just to big to find your way out of" Maneki really wouldn't put it past Hades to give emma something grand like this as a gift. It sure would explain why there were barely any animals around here.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:33 pm
"This one's fine." Emma told Syn, pointing at Maneki. "I don't have a garden." Emma said to Maneki. Phynix and Chi-Chi had returned to her by then and she grabbed them. "What the hell is going on here?" They looked at each other. "We really don't know." Phynix said. "We were just trying not to get sliced up by Maneki before so we made some stuff up." Chi-Chi said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:43 pm
Maneki gently patted Emma on the back "now now Emma theres no reason to get mad I mean its more my fault than theirs" He started rubbing her shoulders in an attempt to calm her down "now just relax and take slow deep breaths....Slow deep breaths....sloooow non murderous deeeeep breaths" he looked over Emma's shoulders at the two demons and motioned with his eyes for them to try to run.

Erra had entered in behind Phynix. He felt more comfortable in a familiar place with a familiar, alluring, smell. He noticed the strange beast across the room and walked over to it and began circling around it looking it over.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:53 pm
Transforming back into his winged human form Astro just stared at the hell hound. Moments later he transformed into an exact copy of the hell hound. "I think the only way you could tell us apart is the fact that I can talk." Transforming back into his humanself Astro asked, "So, what are we going to do about the other dungeons that freckle this forest?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:54 pm
Syn saw Maneki touching Emma and lunged at him. No matter what she had said, no one touched Emma like that. No one. He growled at Phynix and Chi-Chi then turned his attention to the other beast. "Who are you?" Syn asked.

"Get off me." Emma said and tried to shake Maneki off. She wasn't totally surprised when Syn lunged at him, but she hit him to signal not to attack. Emma let Phynix and Chi-Chi go and watched the interaction between the possessive Syn and the clueless Erra.  

kitty in psychosis

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:57 pm
"It talks?" Astro says surprised, "so, I'm Astro, a shapeshifter, sorry if I startled you... What's your name hell hound?" Shaking the surprise off, he thought about restating his question but decided not to. "So, what's the plan of action?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games