Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
DNA laboratory (yup I'm bringing it back and i need people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:59 pm
avan gasped as he hit the floor and then winced as the girl began punching him. "damn it" he said and rolled overbefore he grabbed the girls arm and twisted it behind her back "i dont wanna hurt you just stop" he said pinning night to the ground. he then felt something run acros the back of his head and he felt it and saw it was blood. "s**t that cant be good and the mess is worse" avan sighed as he held the flailing girl to the ground.

conner smiled as he asumed a fighting stance. "lets begin."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:37 pm
Jackal got into a fighting stance, his hands at the level of his eyes.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

Yoru Inugami

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:04 am
Night Ookami

User ImageUser Image

Night was snarling as she was trying to break the man's grip. Unfortunately, she found that from the lack of food and sleep, she wasn't really a match for the man. Finally, quieting down and relaxing, Night gave the scientist a long hard look before pushing him off of her. Most would expect her to attack again but she sat there, waiting for whatever was supposed to happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 pm
avan sighed as he picked the girl up and strapped her to the chair "alright so whats your favorite animal." he asked

conner practicly jumped foreward and threw a kick at jakals legs knocking him to the ground.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:19 pm
Jackal used his hands to push himself up and forward, and sweeped his leg into Conner's.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:59 pm
Night Ookami

User ImageUser Image

Night watched as the man strapped her arms and legs. 'Will I go berserk or something?' she thought as she listened to the man talk.
Hearing the question, Night looked at the man like an idiot. She's a mute. Sighing she looked around see if she could find a way to answer, she found a couple posters of a wolf and a dragon on it. She used two of her fingers to indicate that her favorite animal was a dragon wolf hybrid. She doubt the man would the answer right away so until he got the right answer, thats when she will lower fingers and nod.  

Yoru Inugami

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ominelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:44 am
Theia stared at the two fighting. "Idiot's..." She thought. Then she realized something, they were a group of animals, were they not? Though this was a friendly training battle between the two, at least one was sure to take on the role of leader soon enough, if that lizard creature didn't get there first. She laughed. A high pitched, melodic noise, that was sometimes known to send shivers down people's spines. She deliberated over who she would prefer as the leader, the wolf boy, or that strange cat person. To her, they both seemed the same. The wolf was strong, and graceful, but slow relatively stupid by nature, prefering to live in packs, but could sometimes make good leaders because of this. Just, not usually. The cat however, was incredibly intelligent, quick, and stealthy, but weak, and solitary. But they still make good, if not temperamental, leaders.
She looked down at her tail. She could see the orange colour, the white tip. She was a Fox, she knew it now. It was strangely fitting, but nevertheless, she could never be leader. She wasn't strong or fast enough. And though Cat Boy may not be quite as intelligent, so to speak, he possed leadership qualties that she could never have. She stood up, and eyed the two with distain. Where could she go in a place like this? She let out a feral snarl, something completely new to her, and sat back down reluctantly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 am
Jackal held up a time out signal and then looked at the fox girl. "You got a problem?"  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

Ominelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:59 am
Theia stood up and laughed quietly, "Hmmm," she crossed her arms, "Are you challenging me, Wolf Boy?" She tilted her head to the side slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:03 am
Jackal shook his head. "I don't want to make enemies. However, you seem to have a thing for insulting and harassing people."  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

Ominelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 am
"Excuse me...?" She really didn't get this guy, she had insulted him, but only in her head. "You certainly jump to conclusions don't you? I do believe this is the first time we've spoken, and you're already telling me whats wrong with me, that usually happens after at least two weeks. I'm Theia, nice to meet you. And, you are?"

((Heh heh. Bitchy characters are so fun to RP XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:15 am
"Jackal. And if you don't get your hormones under control, I will seriously nominate you as the first person to get eated. Fox is very good when eaten raw." He drolled slightly.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

Ominelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 am
Theia, grinned, and shot past Jackal. She stood behind him, and kicked the back of his legs, hopefully sending him to his knees. She laughed. "I'd really like to see you try, Mongrel"

Ash, walked carefully into the room full of patients/sujects/victims/mutants/people, carrying a tray of not exactly authorised food. They were intresting, and though they probably shouldn't be fed; he wanted to see them. He always liked scary things. He nearly dropped it when he saw the Fox Patient trying to take down the Wolf. He set down the tray and ran over to them. "What the heck is going on here?" He yelled as he dragged the fox into the corner, despite her struggling. He was strong for a skinny person. He left her there and walked over to the wolf. "Hey, are you okay? Did she hurt you, or-?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:38 am
Jackal took advantage of the fall and used it to spin and kick Theia in the side. "Who you calling Mongrel, snack food?"  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

Ominelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 am
The Wolf patient seemed to be forgetting that The Fox was on the other side of the room, and ended up kicking Ash in the ribs. "Aahhnng." He moaned in pain. "What the heck was that for? I brought you food gaddamnit!"

Theia grinned, enjoying the young scientists pain.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff