Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:52 am
"Fair enough, well I guess I'll get going then, no sense in keeping Zane waiting." Henteko said cheerfully and headed towards Zane.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:00 pm
((WHOO! I have my headers back! ~does the Hustle~ Whichever main character of mine is the focus, I'll put up the header for them.))

~~Redtail Rathan~~

"Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity..."

Redtail followed Henteko at five paces, far enough to give Nocam a clear shot, but close enough to intervene if need be. Celise followed back even further, not wanting to feel the Demon's presence without attacking it. Redtail fired a thought towards Henteko, the thought become a whisper in the right ear.

"Just in case...if I yell down, don't do anything except dive for the ground. You don't want to get hit if this becomes a fight. Nod if you understand."  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

Ookami glanced over at Ace, "Perhaps we should just leave him be as long as no threat is posed." She smiled and continued trotting away beside the two.

[I think Ace was talking about the Demon]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:59 am
Ace nods as his Heartless return and two form into a sort of umbrella Giving Ace some shade "So Kami and Dante, who else thinks its too hot out here? I mean I know it is a wasteland and all but come on this is ridiculous." Ace says taking Ookami's advice  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:29 pm
"Really, I hardly noticed." Dante said, finding it odd since he was wearing a coat and his clothes were all black.

Henteko nodded with a smile then jumped into the air. "Hey Zane! I'm here!" Henteko shouted at the top of his lungs as he descended towards his friend.

Zane heard Henteko's voice and looked up. "You better have that Bankai of yours on!" Zane shouted back with a smile as he used the wind to send Henteko plummeting to the ground as per their usual game. Zane was surprised to see Henteko use Shinra Tensei to halt his fall. So he didn't have Bankai on this time. Zane thought bemusedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:40 pm
"Hey I came from a cold planet.... Oh and by the way I think when you do leave again through space or whatever, you are gonna meet me again. About a couple years in the past on a dead planet basically. Watch out for a person named Maleficant."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

"I lived in a land of moderate temperature, but this heat isn't all too bad," Kami said as she panted to cool her body down and continued using a bit of her energy to keep cool. She glanced over at Bo to see him looking over at the demon every now and then. She chuckled lightly then looked at the other two. They were all different but those two more of one another the way they spoke to each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:23 pm
"Will it be cooler there, and will Gramps be there too?" Dante asked, referring to Raine.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:30 pm
"Yea a lot cooler, also look in the fridge, there will be a soda in there when you get there, also he is there but hey he has been popping up a lot. I fact your entire family has been popping up wherever I am usually. Also why can't you just stop going through time?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 pm
"You'll understand when you meet Jenos, also, try to keep your cool with me, I wasn't all that mellow when we first met." Dante said cheerily.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:21 pm
"Really? What did you do attack me?" Ace says looking back at Bo "Hey Bo, what do you do for a living again? Your a guard right? If so does it pay well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 am
omgIisonfiyah
Henteko nodded with a smile then jumped into the air. "Hey Zane! I'm here!" Henteko shouted at the top of his lungs as he descended towards his friend.

Zane heard Henteko's voice and looked up. "You better have that Bankai of yours on!" Zane shouted back with a smile as he used the wind to send Henteko plummeting to the ground as per their usual game. Zane was surprised to see Henteko use Shinra Tensei to halt his fall. So he didn't have Bankai on this time. Zane thought bemusedly.

((Was Zane with anyone else?))  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:05 pm
Lord Redtail Rathan
omgIisonfiyah

((Was Zane with anyone else?))

((He was standing by York.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

Bo glanced over at Ace, "Pay well? If seeing the royal family live another day counts as pay then I suppose yes. In our land most of the soldiers and guards do what they do for honor. Poverty does not exist." He paused as he saw Ookami open her mouth to speak. "Well we try and live peacefully and in order to do so we make sure everyone lives equally...so like when you think of a fairy tale with castles then just think of everyone being nobles."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:18 pm
"That is odd to me, then again I don't like the idea of nobility. I don't disagree that it is a good type of political system sometimes, but it is not for me." Ace says with a smile then turns back to face the front.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games