Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 pm
The boy looked at her calmly for a moment, thinking about her offer. "You would offer me that after I broke into your house?" He asked, then smiled lightly. "That..is very kind of you..thank you." So..the cat lady had been wrong. Not everyone was bad. Here was someone that was offering him a shelter for the night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:18 pm
Gin walked to the corner and knelt down in front of Tallya "hey would you come out for a second? I just want to talk"  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:33 pm
Mahagony

"Yeah, well..." Belle pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear. "Y'know...you don't seem to really know what's right or wrong...like a little kid...so I thought...I feel like...I kinda have to protect you...and, yeah..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:54 pm
Tallya eyed Gin for a moment before she shifted to her human form. She glared at her brother, who was standing uneasily near the entrance of the dojo. "Alright..." She said, looking at Gin. What could he possibly do? Besides, it wasn't like there was any way for Carter to force her to go back home, now was there?

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:14 pm
[-sorry, I missed your post, miichi.-]
AJ shrugged, her eyes searching for a place that sold food. When she saw a tavern, she sighed, and approached it. "Keep close...and just warning you - don't give away that I'm a girl - it'll keep up from having trouble." That being said, she entered the bar, leading Alexander in. She brought him over to an empty table in the loud room, hoping that only the waitress would bother with them. Her fingers moved down to her pocket to try and figure out how much money she had. Even if it wasn't enough, this was one of the taverns she'd been to before - she knew a couple of waitresses who would slip her tab onto some drunk.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:29 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Mahagony

"Yeah, well..." Belle pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear. "Y'know...you don't seem to really know what's right or wrong...like a little kid...so I thought...I feel like...I kinda have to protect you...and, yeah..."

"A little kid?" The boy repeated, his smile fading away. He suppose he should let that slide..she was offering him shelter for the night. "Very well. I guess I can see your point." He closed the door behind him and looked at her patiently, "May I see the room?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:36 pm
Ria wandered the streets calmly. Still faintly hungry, she began hunting. Small vermin were common in this district so she never truly went hungry. She soon found a rat and killed it, dragging it off into a dark corner. Watching everything around her suspiciously, she ate quickly. When she was done, she sat and washed her whiskers. She merely watched everything calmly now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:43 pm
Mahagony

"Sure. Follow me." She led him through the house and to the back where the guest house was. "This is it," she said, gesturing to a smaller house. It was quaint and a bit dusty, but the dust was just from having not been used. "It's not much, but if you're looking for someplace to stay, it's a pretty good place."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:57 pm
The boy walked into the little house, glancing around the small room. He ran his hand along the desk, watching his hand collect dust. He then looked back over at her, and smiled, "I love it, thank you Belle." 654 said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:19 pm
Mahagony

"You're welcome," Belle replied. "Sorry about the dust, though."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:30 pm
(So were doing a time skip to day 2?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:51 pm
(yes please)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:55 pm
( We will when everyone has finished what they were doing. ^.^ )

Project 654 shook his head, "It's no problem at all." he said. "Good night Belle.." he said, going over to touch the bed. He smiled again, and then layed down at it, enjoying being able to go to sleep in soemthing other then a small white room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:10 pm
Mahagony

Belle smiled. The boy was acting the same way she had when she was released. "Good night." She headed back into the main house and up to her room, getting there just in time to see her parents pulling up into the driveway.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:37 pm
((I'm good, go ahead and skip))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games