Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:16 pm
ADMIN PERMISSION TO POST THIS SLIGHTLY EARLY DUE TO SPECIAL REQUEST

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Journal Link
Proof of exam thread: --
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al!
Any Y3 specifications?
Most of the details are on these biggrin Like references etc.

http://bane.thesporkedken.com/rep/scribbles/refshitsheet.jpg
http://bane.thesporkedken.com/rep/scribbles/refshit.jpg

Otherwise most of my recent commissions are here
http://bane.thesporkedken.com/rep/art/commissions/

As always everything is up to your interpretation how you feel, my ideas are just that, ideas. <3

-Rolls on-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:33 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Leo
Proof of exam thread: Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any!
Any Y2 specifications? Leo's hair now reaches roundabouts down to her bum - still dreadlocks, of course! Puberty's also managed to make her quite curvaceous, but hasn't made her much taller; she's only 149 cm tall. She has the Lost Clans Initiate tattoo thing just below her collarbone on her right side (aka just above the boob).

For her outfit, feel free to choose any of these! Feel free to alter the details as you see fit, but I'd love it if you could keep the adventurer-y feel going. <3 She always carries this broken sword hilt with her, hanging from her belt.

DRAWIN' AROUND AT THE SPEED OF DIAGONAL - chii  

Ephebe

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:44 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Theodore Ross
Proof of exam thread: Enrollment thread.
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Whoever thinks they can do a big, tall black guy, have at it.
Any Y2 specifications? --

Herryk's Y3 growth is being used as Tuck's Y1 (approved by admin). I don't mind WIPs! biggrin

Al is on this  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:39 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Harrison Hughes
Proof of exam thread: here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al, Chesh, Egg
Any Y3 specifications?

Physical
Profile: here, here
Body type/Scars: here

Weapon
B0nez: here
Scale: here

Clothes
Urban/Street. 90s. Likes tracksuits, neons, acid-wash jeans, windbreakers. Engagement ring (three bands: gold, silver, gold. In that order)

Jacket
Cut: Paramedic/Motorcycle jacket. (hood optional)
Gold Trim: Something electric/circuitry?
Moon Symbol: Concept || Sketch *Would like a pose that shows this off!
Gradient: Same Pink as B0nez

Scarf
Same pink as B0nez. Tied around waist. Items may be clipped here.

Additional Items
Artifact: Silver military-grade Binoculars. Runes white. Has the phases of the Moon on the side.
Other: Medkit/Bandaid Tin (any color), Runic Daggers

chesh - hey i'm gonna grab dissss ;D  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:24 pm
GROWTHS, QUEUE, AND YOU!

- Especially with the onslaught of IRL and other things, sometimes we just forget as gms! If you have POSTED for your character growth, with VALID GROWTH POINTS, and have waited longer than one month post your post when you requested an exam OR Hunter growth OR Horsemen growth, you can go ahead and drop off your character into the drop off thread, and just LINK US to the month that you waited (ie: link us to the post)/ mention that you are using this rule.

- If you have an extenuating circumstance for your character by all means pm us! We cann't guarantee growth art, especially if artists themselves are busy, but we will do as much as we can to get you trying for a slot! In addition, this extends to rping your character at the next level.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:56 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Frost in the Storm
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: no order: peas, lil, zoo, onnie, king, imp, chi, synn, chesh, scy, Mitsu, nerp, ninja guests we have lurking
Any Y3 specifications? Nat form shows the markings on his face. he has marks near his collar bone ( see y1 via dorm) BUT that might not show~ as I'm rly open to artist designing his outfit. Frost is based off of heavily from the Oina Tribe from Okami and also drawing from the legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. See; outfit having triangles y1 and the goddess symbol y2. Y2 necklace has a triangle for the triforce as well as the crest of Nayru who he considers his patron goddess.
He got this which could be bracelet plz ty

Outfit can draw from EITHER game. (You can also pull a bit from majora's mask too) Or can be a suit of sorts/professional style. Up to artist rly. I did like the use of fur trim in both y1 and y2. Hair should be more y1 style, if his bracers remain- that is cool yis. If gone, note that the back of hands have triangles on them (see nat form).
No doggy feet or hands. He does have nail-claws but not hugely so. Tail has a bit of ice in it, AND THAT IS IT K TL;DR VIDEOGAMES AND ROUGH IDEA s**t ARTIST GETS TO DO WHATEVS YEAH QuQ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Xaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:21 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Lacie
Proof of exam thread: Trials of the Four Clans (I believe it counted? D: It's been a while so let me know if I'm wrong)
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Onnie, Peas, Soliloquy in Aria, Synn, Paper, Khel, Natsu
Any Y2 specifications?

- Concept Art (Second Stage) <-- It doesn't necessarily have to be exactly like this, I leave it up to the artist!

- Her glaive may break apart into chains but other than that, everything is left up to the artist!

- PEAS  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:26 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ami Raine
Proof of exam thread: n/a / one month wait time thing (y2 promo / post for y3 promo)
PREFERRED ARTISTS: SYNNNNNNNNNNNN AND PEAAAAS (but i know you're busy bebe) AND ONNIE!!! (and of course as always khel, peipur, or natsu! Q_Q)
Any Y3 specifications?

big reference whoo whoo ahhhhh

clothes/further references

also i forgot to add it on the big ref, but her jacket has miltary cords, in red, like her y1. feel free to add as many as you want, wherever you want (shoulders are a must though) uvu <3

also adding this specialization emblem, can go anywhere you want~ link

any sort of pouches/belts/bags you want to add are cool too
and i would love to see a pinker alt of her scarf/cords! (can explain this further to person who picks her up <3)

feel free to make junpei (weapon) fancier if you want idk uvu

trainee | intermediate

User Image  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:47 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Genevieve
Proof of exam thread: [x]
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, Onnie, Chii
Any Y3 specifications?

First thing's first, Gene's cutting her hair!

The only thing I absolutely positively want to see is her displaying her shape shifting powers in a subtle sort of way. Maybe some scales going up her arms or face, or her fingers warping into claws. Nothing huge, but just some subtle detail~

As for clothes, this should be a helpful guide!

- Peas ( will be working on this later, just claiming dibs now >:U )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:48 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jack-B-Nimble
Proof of exam thread: [ Suffering ]
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Chiiii, Zoo, Bro, Synnovu.
Fingernail can pick if she really wants to . w., or Paper, or Khel.

Y1 Art - Y2 Art - Y2 Art Idea.

Any Y3 specifications?
CLOTHING:
There's an ongoing joke that instead of losing clothes like some guys do, Jack gains clothes. So for year three, I'd like him to be wearing a sweater vest (which constitutes 2 shirts) and a overcoat, something like my year three sketch: Tada!

HE NEEDS HIGH HEELED BOOTS. LIKE NOT LIKE GIRLY HIGH but he's always had high heeled boots.

Have more ideas: Omg I'd touch them all.

Simple little things:

Accessory:
It's all about MORE for Jack, he's very accessory revolved - he loves shiny things - if you are willing to give it to him, he'd take it. Currently he has three necklaces and a collar, and now four piercings in each ear. There are indeed holes in his ears.
xxx Hat: Optional, but I'd really love to see him in it ;;.
xxx Collar: Please keep it, it looks - like - this
xxx Necklaces: He has one set of green beaded necklaces - except this year, I'd like one orange bead in the greens, specifically Remi Coloured. Second necklace is like a dog collar, for the army. Last one is his skull pendant - except his is special, it has little cat ears on it. I dunno how. You're welcome to give him one or two more. Also, he has the backwards swirl from the horsemen clans on his neck, below his ear, whether or not you wanna stick it in, don't hesitate.
xxx Mask: Omg most important. Kind of like Remi and Tomoko, his mask is very special to him - it's almost like a secondary life force for him. A curse. If he were to lose it he wouldn't survive very long. He doesn't have to be wearing it on his face, around his hip would be fine also. Just, somewhere. It looks - like - this
xxx Bracelet: HE HAS A LOT. Specifically a set of beeds with Three blue beads, and a purple one. (as seen on Y2) If you could stuff another lighter blue bead on it, I'd love that. It's very symbolic for him.

He's basically a tall, hair demon cat. Very sweet, cool, relaxed.
HE HAS GIRLY RED EYELINER UNDER HIS EYES.
I am not sorry for it. It's just the way he is.
He has a Cross (like + not x) Scar on his right eye ( our left) that is slightly bioluminescent, like his eyes. The mask mirrors the scar, so it's right eye-spot should have a scar over it. * W*

quietly screams @ computer  

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:01 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Tomoko Dorm
Proof of exam thread: Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Host, Peas, Lil, Zoo, Synnovu, Peikhel, Chesh, Solil, Kuro

Any Y3 specifications?

Starting References:
Y1 Art Y2 Fanart Delicious Peas Art

The above are good references of Tomoko's body type - no bust, all hips because she has to put those tails somewhere - as well as her fashion style.

Hair
Tomoko's hair will always be braided in some way, and she has a lot of it, so it'd be a massive and thick braid. However, if you want to add in a little extra flair of some sort, by all means!

Clothing
Things that look semi-traditional japanese (like Peas' art above) in Orange and Purple is great! It should be noted that the more legroom Tomoko has, the better.

Tails
Tomoko has 8 tails, each with a blue flame at the end of it

Ball of Stars
Tomoko must have her Ball of Stars (as seen in Natsu and Chii art). However, due to her exam, her Ball of Stars has cracked quite visibly down the center.

As Tomoko is directly tied to this possession, she also has cracked.

synn needs to draw more girls u__u  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:53 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Before Room 104
Proof of exam thread: here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (in no particular order) Al, Lil, Inu-Mitsu, Peas, iizbot, Nerpin, Kuro, Syn, chii, PACH (full circle bby)

Any Y3 specifications?
Before
* Still has that scar across his nose.
* Hair's gotten longer and his body has more muscle tone.
* Has a broken tamagotchi that he wears on one of the belt loops of his pants.
* Chain necklace with the following charms [x], [x], and [x].
* He's actually happy now and has embraced his destiny to be a Mist Hunter so no more QQ-face.
* Everything else, I leave the rest up to the artist. Like clothes. He does likes double-breasted coats. And aprons.

Vanna
I got permission from both zoo and liz for Vanna's upgrade. Things to know about Y3 Vanna is:
* she's bigger
* the handle attached to one side of the wheel is no longer one solid circle but resembles a smiley face.
* the eight, long spikes are now projectiles that can be shot out and are connected to the main wheel by a cable. Like a grappling hook 8D or somewhat like this gorgeous awakened being OwO

Other than that, it's entirely up to the artist.

References Year 2 ref
OwO

updated 5/18

User Image  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:00 am
6/2013 - more artists added, basically anyone who wants to take her on, go ahead ;; <3

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sayaka Valens <3
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: synnovu, solil, rui, zoo, paper/khel, chesh, or natsu ;; + peas, uhh IF ANYONE ELSE REALLY LIKES SAYA ;; contact me!
Any Y2 specifications? her hairstyle hasnt changed much/ her clothes have changed to a sleeveless one though!

the refs are below but you really dont have to stay exact to them *u* generally, she just lost her sleeves and her stomach is showing a bit! IF THE ARTIST WANTS TO CHANGE IT/is motivated to do something else, I am completely good with thaaat ;;

original outfit doodle ref |unkai ref |lorii ref

- PEAS WAS HERE  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:16 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Melvin Journal
Proof of exam thread: Mission
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Paper, Synnovu, Onion, Zoo, Peas, Lil
Any Y2 specifications? I’d like a belt/belts/arm straps(freedom how many and where) that holds a small pouch for a notebook, another for samples, and another for runic bandages. Still wearing his white-collared shirt, but a different sweater that’s a neutral color. Boots this time instead of his previous shoes (with accents). Black slacks. Black gloves and red scarf.
Gun has a larger barrel, no longer has the egg cartridge on the bottom. Futuristic /SciFi in design, the barrel of the gun being Saliva’s worm mouth. No longer an acid round gun, but a plasma gun – so glowy (as much as a YR2 gun can be of course).

Melvin YR1 Ref
Gun Handle (I like how the gun handle curls - think it would work great for Saliva’s worm tail.
Guns1
Guns2

- mk get!  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:42 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Astra!
Proof of exam thread: A LONG LONG TIME AGO...
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Onnie, Peas, Mitsu, Chi, lil
Any Y3 specifications? I would love a similiar, shorter outfit to the one Astra has right now, except instead of her high heels, could she have These?, except in a black + purple style (with the strap being a similiar style to her clothes.)
I woudl also love her to have her witch hat back, but this time it would be a little bigger and it would have the tirara on top of it (around the rim so to speak). The hat would be bigger then last time, almost like it is to big for her head. If you feel you'd like to add something else to her apperance then go for it! <33

i just really like kawaii girls Q_Q -chii  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games