Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:08 pm
Merril woke up and went outside to see what was happening."What's going on?"she asked.
User Image
Sasame woke up a minute later hearing Merril's little footsteps going down the hallway so he got up and followed her outside. "Hey uh Alice what is going on here?"he asked.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Angel looked at the two figures her eyes went amber the eyes of a wolf her wolves sat by her looking at them Angel extended her hand " hi im Angel Earla or you can call me wolf actually i dont really care what you call me" she smiled angel was always on high alert though she did ease up since they were alices comrades

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:07 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice look at Merril and Sasame, and heard Angel introduce herself. She rub her head like silly, "Merril-chan and Sasame-san... Angel-chan is my childhood friend, but she's very strong fighter because her father is the knight, who served the templar. Oh by the way..." she look at her friend with wondering look and noticed the Assassin's Symbol on her hood, "How was your father and mother and why is assassin's symbol on your hood?" she ask a couple of questions, just to make sure that her parents are okay, after she left Italy to take care of Japan Creed. Alice kept herself secure from Angel's father because she knows him as the templar knight, whom she doesn't trust them because of death of her father, stepmother, and her favorite twin elder brothers. What she doesn't know is, her brothers are alive and stayed with her mother.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:24 am
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

as the wolves howl at midnight....

Angel Frowned then her face wen't neutral " oh dear Alice my entire family was sen't to the slaughter by the templers my father betrayed them becuase he would not give up my mother or me my father was only able to get me out so i've been going around killing each templer that has crossed my path by my count i've already killed about 15-16 templers but theres still 7 more templers i need to kill before my vengence can be complete i need sanctuary for me and my wolves would you be so kind as to let me stay here with you" angel smiled sweetly at alas then turned to the two figures " is that alright with you" Angel said her smile vanished and was replaced with a warriors smile

.... my twin blades are ready to bring the slaughter

wolf of warriors
Crew

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:44 am
Merril piped up. "Of course! I don't mind it at all,how about you,Sasame?"asked Merril.
User Image
Sasame looked at Merril. "Well if Little Merri is ok with its ok with me too."he said.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:48 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice gasp and covered her mouth by her both hands, but she learned that Angel's father betrayed all templars. But she place her hands on front of her, and heard she's done something reckless, "Oh dear, you haven't change in one bit, still you are endured tomboy I know. Unfortunitily, I'm particular member of Sweeper, but we don't kill soldiers, unless they taught us ridiculious." she told her friend with silly smile. She look at Merril and Sasame, she dearly loves to help her old friend as she kept her smile after they agree to her. She look at Angel with sweet smile, "Then I will let you stay for a while. I have an other girl staying for protection, until her brother coming back to deal with this business, so don't bother her." she informed that Sparrow's staying over

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 am
]
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Angel smiled and hugged her friend again her wolves wagged thier tails and circled alice each of them licking her hand Angel whistled and the wolves wen't back her side she looked at alice " i don't plan to be much of a bother but we should catch up on old times once my job is done i will return to italy to wipe out the remaning templers they are in such fear of me that most of them fled italy as i predicted once the Templers smell danger they run into there holes like the rats that they" Angel let out a laugh " they think they can kill in the shadows with there guards little do they know that assassins are the ultamite night killers they don't call me a wolf for nothing" she looked at her wolves and motioned for them to enter the sanctuary they all wagged there tails and entered the sanctuary waiting for their master and the three new figures that they just met

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:41 pm
"I like your wolves,Miss Angel."said Merril.
User Image
"Oh yeah...about that..."said Sasame.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:14 am
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

angel smiled at Merril but sen't dagger eyes at Sasame " what did you say?" her eyes wen't amber her fangs sharpened " don't you dare say anything against my wolves they are my family if u send them away you not only disrespect them you disrespect me and my clan i don't think you want that at all if u send them away i will go live in the woods with them i have no problem roughing it in the woods" Angel growled sounding like an actual wolf angel never went as far as showing her fangs she actually never tried going full wolf but she wasn't afraid to if the time should come

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:15 pm
"Oh Sasame...please don't send them away! Her wolves are so beautiful!"said Merril with a pout.
User Image
"Whoa...I never said that I disliked wolves...Your father told me to give you something and the wolves reminded me of it....that's all...geez make me feel terrible."said Sasame.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:58 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice look at Angel with a shock, and she sighed about her behavior as wolves. She listens to Merril and Sasame about them, until Sasame said something from Train, and she jump in conclusion with a cheer smile. "Train-san has something for Merril-chan... Cool." she said to him in cheerful attitude as in girly way, she loves to know.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:38 pm
"Really?Wow let me guess...he probably has quite a few gifts for me huh?"asked Merril.
User Image
"You know what,Little Merri...I'm not entirely sure if he has many gifts for you...in fact I think the one i'm about to give you and me,myself are the only ones."said Sasame.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:55 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Angel smiled at merril but felt the sting of loneliness her smile faltered just a bit her black beta female nudged her hand ever so lightly howling at her angel turned " what is it Anaba are you all hungry?" Anaba looked at angel sneezed and shook her head she nudged angels pocket angel reached into her pocket and took out a golden locket that a dear friend gave her she muttered the name "Dimitri" Manaba a gray alpha female came and pushed Anaba out of the way growling anaba whimpered and laied down Manaba licked angels hand and howled at her angel patted her wolves head then looked at alice" so which one will be my room oh and I need to let you know though I am thier master at night these wolves roam they wnt attack you unless u give them a reason to" the black male is Enapy its sioux meaning brave the gray male is Ahiga its navajo meaning he fights the white male is Bidziil its navajo meaning he is strong for the female wolves the one laying down is Anaba its navajo meaning returns "From war the gray alpha female is Manabs its navajo meaning returns to war and finally the white wolf is Dezba its also navajo meaning goes to war they will help u if u need it"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:48 pm
"Wow they are all so beautiful!"said Merril."Oh what was it that you were going to give me,Sasame?"
User Image
Sasame smiled as he held out his hand with a special box."Open it...."he said.
Merril took the box out of Sasame's hand and opened it.Inside the box was an adorable baby black fox.The baby fox yawned and made a small noise.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice listens to Angel as she needs the room to sleep in, yet she raise her left hand and made a hand signal to summon her student. She tells him in japanese to take her best friend to the room and she will stay here in couple of weeks or less, he nodded and showed her the room. Alice look at Merril and Sasame, and sees the cute black fox, she squealed lightly and looking at the baby fox, "Kawaii~!"

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games