Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:23 am
Henry nodded, not sure what to say, then he caught what the man had said. "Wait, what? You think she likes me?" He laughed a little. He really did like her, he just thought she was being nice. Or maybe she was messing with him like other girls did. He couldn't tell if she liked him back or not, even if she did blush a lot. he knew girls who could do that on demand.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 am
Peter laughed heartily at Henry's response. "The lass practically leaped out of her shoes when you said you would go. You ask me, that's a pretty good indicator that you at least have her interest, if not more. But, it's not like you can just waltz up to a dame and say, I know you like me and I like you blah blah blah. Just awkward ya know." He said trying to keep up the good mood before taking another swig of coffee. "You should probably try and get yourself a good seat where she can see you." He said smiling at Henry. "Oh jeeze forgot to introduce my self. Name's Peter, what about you?" He said stretching out his hand to shake Henry's.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:26 pm
Henry nodded and smiled a little. Peter didn't know what he was planning. "Henry," he said, reaching a hand over the table to shake the man's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:57 am
Elizabeth was backstage getting her makeup on, when Sam waled in. He saw the tears in her eyes and gave her a big hug. "It's alright..." he whispered into her dark hair. "You're my best friend, Liz. I'm not going to let your father ruin your night." He smiled, and left to his room to finish getting his own costume and makeup on. She was already in her dress... only now she had to re-do her eyeliner and mascara. She took a very long, deep breath, and put her (now very curly) hair into the loose bun style. Without realizing it, she looked absolutely stunning. The show would start soon... It was only about thirty minutes till places.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:46 pm
Henry smiled, but excused himself. He had to see if what this guy said was true, so he went to find Elizabeth. The only place he thought he mind find her would be the theater. He walked up to the door and heard sound behind it. He opened the door and founds people walking around. he closed the door and shifted into the Sam guy he'd seen earlier.
People stopped when they saw Sam/Henry, or smiled, or both. I thought the show was tomorrow night. But before he could think about it, he put his original plan into action. He went to find Sam, and when he did, he locked him in his dressing room. Then he went to find Elizabeth.
He worried about his plan now that he's begun it. He didn't know any of the blocking, someone would realize it wasn't him. But Sam would get the fall, not him. That wouldn't hurt too much. He hoped this made Elizabeth happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 pm
Alyria just nodded as she walked down the street, out o fthe corner of her eye she noticed most o fthe golems that were behind him turned and left, leaving only two. She closed her eyes hearing the man speak, "That settles it, he's obviously a Heartless, the golems alone almost proved it. Now the question is, can I use him to my advantage?" ALyria thought, a small smile played on her lips. "If you don't mind me asking, but why do you want to see the town?" Alyria asked, faking innocence.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:24 pm
Francis chuckled at her question and decided to indulge her with an answer. It wasn't like she would be able to do anything about it. At least that was what he thought considering that he didn't know she was also a heartless. "Heh, well I basically control a little chunk of the city near my place. Now I wish to control more, is what it boils down too. Now tell me, why have you chosen to help me. I surely doubt it's because you think I am a nice guy. The golems alone are usually plenty to scareoff anyone cept for stupid peoplem gangsters, mobsters, cops, and other Heartless." With his question asked the atmosphere hinted that her answer would determine what he would do next. This was made abundantly clear since the golems looked as though they were getting ready to chase her down apparently having recieved a subtle hint from Francis.

--------------------------------------------

Peter shook Henry's hand before the man excused himself. Peter had wished Henry good luck on his way out but wasn't sure if Henry heard it. No matter, Peter finished his drink and stood up leaving the now deserted coffee shop. Again on the streets he began making his way home.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:09 pm
Alyria smirked, she bit her lip slightly before answering, "Gotta be careful about what I say..." Alyria thought. "Well, honestly, it's simply because I'm a very thoughtful person," ALyria said, she laughed a bit, "Actually its because I am quite curious about who you are. I mean, walking around with multiple golems following you, does arouse a few questions." She said turning to face the man, "Though, that is a nice way of indirectly asking me if I'm a Heartless," Alyria said, smiling a bit, her icy blue eyes glinting.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:26 pm
Francis nodded at her last statement with a chuckle. "Well we all know what happened to the cat. Those that wouldask said questions would like be reminded of that." He said referring to a commonly used saying. "And yes you are right. So now I will ask you directly. Are you a heartless? I find it hard to believe that anyone would be willing to help me out. At least anyone that wasn't a heartless." He said blatently, the golems didn't advance but they certainly seemed ready too.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:40 pm
Alyria smirked again, "Getting right to the point aren't you? Well, if you must know, I am in fact, a Heartless. And obviously you are as well," Alyria said, she glanced over at the golems, she chuckled quietly.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:30 pm
Hours later, after cake from Daniel's birthday, Allison sat on her bed and sighed. She sprawled out across it and muttered something into the sheets like, "What have I gotten myself into?"
She thought back to all her boyfriends past. All of them were pretty dark, but really nice once you knew them. Super protective, a little punk-ish. Rebels, the whole lot of them. Aiyden fit right in.
Her uncle and cousin had long since gone to bed, but she couldn't sleep, half for fear of nightmares, half for fear for her friends. At first she didn't even notice the slow, light tapping sound. But when she did, fear crept into her mind.
Dark open spaces are for creatures of the night. They like to hide and scare you in the places with no light. It could be a shadow or a monster or a hound. but whatever in the world you do, don't follow the sound.
Allison couldn't even tell where the sound was coming from. The room made it echo across the walls and down her back. She was about to put her pillow over her ears when the tapping stopped.
She looked around the room, trying to locate the source. Suddenly an knock came to her window. It sounded unnaturally loud in the eerie silence that had followed the tapping. She pulled her curtains away to see Aiyden standing there, wincing at the volume of his knock. She opened her window.
"What?" she whispered.
"I can't sleep. I was wondering if you wanted to get some coffee?"
"Coffee? Uhhh..." she trailed off, not sure how to answer that.
"Did I scare you?" he asked, unable to keep that evil grin from his face. She knew he hadn't meant too, but he liked it all the same.
She thought for a minute and grabbed her jacket off the edge of her bed and returned to her window. She put her jacket and zipped it up halfway. Then she told him to stand back, and began climbing out her window. When she was completely out, she pulled her window closed and turned to face him.
"Lead the way," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:07 pm
Elizabeth finally calmed her nerves, and walked backstage to be ready for the first scene. She was with her stage mother and stage fiance. Sam and his gambling buddies should've been on the other side, but she couldn't see Sam... she hoped that he was alright. The director went out front of the curtain, and read out his curtain speech. The audience applauded, and the curtains opened. She walked onstage, her face bored and oh-so-slightly sad as her mother chattered on about the largest ship the world had ever seen. Elizabeth... no... Rose's face became more interested. "The Titanic..." she whispered in awe.

((I'm just winging the lines))  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:39 pm
Everyone thought Henry was Sam. they kept telling him he was on. So he was on. He went on when he was told and began playing the part as he would if he'd ever done it before, remember every line from middle school.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:36 am
Elizabeth didn't notice that anything was wrong until the suicide scene, where Jack rescues Rose from trying to leap from the ship. When Sam's voice didn't comfort her, someone else's did. Who was it? She continued, "Stay back... I'll jump!" she threatened.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:10 pm
"Naturally, I figured there wasn't much point in continueing to beat around the bush. The simple fact that you were not afriad of my Golems says that you are more than just a girl out for a night time stroll. My name is Francis, what's yours?" This introduction signald for the golems to relax. There was something strangly alluring about the woman's smirk. It as both attractive yet felt dangerous, oddly enough this hint of danger only aroused Francis's interest.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff