Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 pm
(Why don't you send him a PM asking him to post?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 pm
((I did earlier))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:04 am
(Argh!! Idk what to post or have my villain do! Guess I should have her bump into another villain...)

Skye was bored. The only interesting people were gone now and she had no idea where they went. For now she just watched her little wolves cause chaos and followed them to some policemen trying to fight off one boy. Distracted by the boy, the wolves launched a surprise attack on the policemen.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:19 am
Pushing the cop to the ground as the wolves around him suddenly started to attack the cops Brink chuckled standing up as he put his foot on the chest of the cop he had dropped. "Well well looks like even the animal's don't like you guys" he laughed he noticed the odd colors of the wolves but simply shrugged a bit as he lifted his foot and slammed it on the cop's chest doubling the force to break his sternum. Usually he wasn't down to kill but he had on insurmountable occasion's ended many officers carreers with bone shattering strikes.

Turning to the dogs brink looked at them with a laugh giving a whistle to see if they would come over as he waved his hand a bit. He loved animal's and a pack of wolves that fought on his side was a welcome treat.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:17 am
Skye looked down at the boy, seeing him kill one of the cops. She lowered herself towards the ground and jumped off the bird once it was a safe distance before it disappeared. "They won't listen to you, only I can control them." She said, landing near him as the wolves came to her side.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:37 am
After finishing her little dance, carcasses began to crawl out of their graves. Some of them were just skeletons, others had flesh falling off their bones, and a few of them were fresh. Haruko laughed insanely as they rose like zombies from a horror movie, digging the dirt from around their graves and clawing their way out.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:32 pm
Zury walked onto the beach. She was pulling down her white-blond hair and shaking the water out of it, and then pulling the water out, leaving her hair dry. She slowly made her way to the group. "Hey, you're the guys in the alleyway..." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:54 pm
"Hmm that is a shame then" Brink said looking at Skye as he stood fully erect cracking his neck. "What do you want and what was the reason for them attacking 5-0?" Shifting slightly as he looked at the girl shaking his head. Ehh she wasn't to bad looking he thought with a slight smirk. A groan came from behind him the officer who he had stomped on was slowly falling in and out of consciousness from the pain Brink had caused.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:08 pm
((Siagon's computer is getting fixed so he wont be able to post for around 2 days, so I'll have to lurk for a bit since I can't really do anything right now))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:51 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena recognized the girl even as the girl said she recognized them. She nodded, feeling she could trust her, but not sure.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:56 pm
Zury looked at the rag=tag group, and saw that the winged girl was hurt. "Here, let me help you," she said, going over to the girl. "I can heal it to were it will at least set right..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:25 pm
"you Know Us and your a healer? You must be vary powerful woman Are you a witch, Angle, Demon or fairy creatcher?" Nik asked not really sure what to make of anyone with powers any more  

Xistund

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:35 pm
Zury laughed. "Oh, it's nothing like that...I guess if anything you would call me a modern Roma...." she said. SHe rubbed her head. She looked at the girl. "I don't heal people unless they give me their permission....Do you mind? You look like you need it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:36 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena cocked an eyebrow at Nikolai and gave a small shake of her head, not really meaning for him to see it. "Just because she has powers doesn't mean she has to be one of those things. Most likely she's a meta like a lot of the Titans and other heroes were." She turned to the girl. "Sorry if I spoke out of turn. I'm Rowena."

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Haruko took four of the bodies with her out of the cemetary, making them walk around behind her. The rest of the bodies that had crawled out of their graves lied on the ground. Haruko walked to a hotel not far from the cemetary. She then climbed a tree as she made the 'zombies' walk into the building. The sound of screams and shrieks of terror filled the air, and people ran out of the building. Haruko watched and laughed in amusement from the tree branch she was sitting on.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games