Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:32 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 2,250 |-| 1,200
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Higher Up's Request x2 (1/10)
Sukai looked at Demetri for a moment. He's persistent I'll give him that. "Well, I don't know. I'm so close to Chuunin I can almost taste it! I just want to do at lease one more mission before calling it a night." Sukai looked up, the stars starting to come out as it started to get colder outside. "I'm sorry I keep having to go when you ask me out for lunch and dinner's but. . . I'm just so busy." Looking at him it wasn't hard to tell that she was sorry but she really needed to get going.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:19 am
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri waved it off."You keep helping me, though you did cause it the second time."He said with a small chuckle."I just want to pay back my debt thats all." He said in a calm nonchalant voice."Well good luck with making chunnin, I believe in you." Demetri did the peace sign as he suddenly vanished from sight. Reappearing at the sushi place he was going to go to and ordered food to go. He had to get some mission in as well. And headed to the Raikages office.

[Exit to Raikages Office]
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:450 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 1,950 |-| 1,000
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Higher Up's Request x2 (2/10)
Sukai breathed out a sigh, she knew he meant well. But yet even over the year she was still a socially awkward person. Readjusting little Tokui in the pouch Sukai set off wondering if Fuyu or Kein were home at the moment, if not. Well she really didn't mind watching the little one.
[Exits]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 am
Demetri walks in a and looks around. He see's nothing suspicious in the area. He takes a second look just in case he missed anything.He see's peopled walking around the plaza and buying things. Decided that this place is also clear he goes to the next area.

Title: Patrol the village! In progress!

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui walked into the plaza and hopped up onto a nearby building. He gazed down at all the civilians and looked around for anything suspicious. Seeing nothing of note he hopped off to his next destination.
[Exit]

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 385/385
AC: 1100
Ryo: 200

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:50 am
Katon made his way towards the dojo. He had a few techniques he wanted to try to create, and after a year of bukijutsu training, his mind was flowing with ideas.[Exit to Academy]  

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Having left the dojo, Suzume and Cloud made their way over to the plaza as quickly as they could. Once there, Suzume took a seat on a bench and looked around for Apollo. He said to meet her here but so far no sign of the blonde. She was happy that they could finally spend some more time together though, maybe rekindle a bit of romance. The note merely gave her a tie and place but she was sure Apollo had something in mind for them to do while he had time off from missions.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:37 pm
As Suzume walked in she would be met with white rose petals at her feet. The air was cool and the light evening breeze only heightened the feel around them. In front of her was a trail of petals and, if she should follow, would lead her to a lone edge like hill. At the top stood Apollo in a plain white get up, looking like he was getting ready for some type of marriage. It wasn't THAT extreme, but it was enough to get your attention. Behind him was a little table set up with various types of foods that Suzume loved and in his hands were roses just as white as the petals which lay about. Before Suzume could realize anything Apollo was in front of her, using his blurring speed to probably catch her off guard. Those golden hues of his dug into her deep grey eyes. " I'm sorry.." Were his first words. "I've been away doing so much for the village and I've barely had time for you. That needs to change right now. Cloud.." Apollo turned to his canine friend. "I'm gonna have to borrow her for a bit. Mind giving us a little privacy?" He hoped Cloud would oblige and after speaking to him Apollo looked back to Suzume, grabbing her hand lightly while giving it a kiss. "I've got dinner waiting and high priced sake. I know your not a heavy drinker but for a special occasion I thought you might change your mind," His hand would guide her along towards the table and he'd sit the roses on her end while bringing her chair back. From there Apollo waited for Suzume to sit down before he himself would.  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image

When she spotted the roses, Suzume could easily guessed that Apollo was behind them. Smiling softly, she stood up and followed the trail of petals, Cloud following close behind her. Finally, they reached a hill, and at the top was a table with all of her favorite food set on top of it. Next to it was Apollo, the man looking quite handsome as he closed the distance between them, roses in hand. It was sweet of him to apologize to her but "You don't have to apologize, Apollo. I understand." Maybe she was not away on missions like he was, but she knew just how committed she could be to her training.

When asked to leave, Cloud nodded his head "Gotcha', I'll let you guys have fun. I'll be off doing my own thing." As loyal as he was to Suzume, he could also be independent. Which was good since that meant he wouldn't be as clingy as other dogs. "And don't do anything I wouldn't do." he added, snickering softly as he trotted away, either back to Suzume's apartment or off to spend time with other dogs in the village.

Shaking her head, Suzume turned her attention back to Apollo, smile widening as the other kissed the back of her hand. "I suppose I could. After all, you went through so much trouble to set this up." she replied, walking over to her chair and taking a seat. It did not bother her much that Apollo had not been around so much. They were both busy, not to mention Suzume had been alone for a long time, she was used to it. Not to mention Apollo was just so sweet and made her feel so special, it was worth being patient. Not to mention it didn't hurt that the man had a nice body.

Everything on the dinner table looked quite good. Yellow tail sushi as an appetizer, grilled beef with vegetables, dango, even Miso soup. "This all looks so good." It was an ideal meal for her, yet not so much that she would feel uncomfortably stuffed.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi stopped at the plaza and sniffled a bit, he wished he could of helped or known Sypher was gonna be trouble. He knew Dai was lying because he smelled her fear of the truth being known. He ran off to the next spot.
[ / Exit | Patrol : Plaza : Empty ]

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:41 am
Apollo watched as Suzume stared at what he prepared, seeming extremely happy by what he'd done. Good, if she was happy then he was happy. He awaited her to sit before pouring a light glass of sake for her and then he himself. After that Apollo turned, taking a seat on the opposite end of the table. "I'm glad you like everything. I had to go through hell trying to get this set-up with permission from the shop keeps and all the things needed, but I've saved this village a few times, thought they owed me a favor or two." How long had it been since he and Suzume had sat like this? Simply talking to one another with one before having to rush off to complete some meaningless task for the village. It felt good to be with her again. He took a sip of his sake before speaking. "So what's been up? I'm sure you have a lot to tell me about and I'm dying to hear everything that's happened so far."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:28 am
User Image

It was hard not to be happy, especially when the other had gone through so much trouble to prepare all of this. She knew he was a busy man, one of the hardest working shinobi in the village and such. Yet it in a way, it was like Apollo was making it up to her for being gone so much. "Well, I'm glad you could set this up. It's rather romantic, Apollo." Taking her cup of sake in hand, Suzume took a quick sip before hearing the blonde speak up again. "Well... I've been training and looking after my new student mostly. Maemi... well, I haven't actually seen him in awhile. I figure he would need time to himself. But I have a second student, her name is Yuugao. A tamer with a kangaroo partner named Asagao. I'm teaching him the Shigure Soen style. I think he might be the first animal ever to learn the sword style."

Those were the highlights so far, as far as she could remember at the moment. There was also the news about having a name to the man who killed her father, but that seemed to be a mood killer to her.

((Edit smile )

Unfortunately, it seemed that Apollo was called away by messenger to settle another matter. As much as Suzume tried to hide it, it was obvious that she was very disappointed. Before he could say anything or apologize, she spoke up "No, it's okay. I should go check up on my students anyway." Standing, she quickly walked away from the table, Cloud following after her. She had not seen Maemi in awhile... maybe he was at the hospital, training?

((Exit to hospital))

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:28 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri arrived at the plaza making sure Haki was following him, he would have to face the raikage's wrath if he lost him. When they got to the plaza Demetri pulled some pocky out and began eating it."Well this is the plaza,There exists a raised platform, for the officials to settle themselves upon. The stone work appears to be a mixture of the mountain's natural stone, with lime stone imported from a quarry in the Land of Wind."Demetri wondered why he brought him here, this place was quite boring."You know, I don't even know why I brought you here first..."

((Demetri isn't stupid Q _Q))

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2800 Ryo:1500

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki eyed Demetri for a moment as he followed along, wondering if this guy was as silly as he appeared to be "Its a nice platform. Just like mom told me it was." he agreed, trying to make up for what was obviously a rather awkward moment. He eyed the platform then sprinted at it, leaping onto it and up and up until he reached the Kage's seat "Does mom sit here? Since she's Raikage, she'd get to sit here right?" he asked curiously, walking all around the seat and trying to imagine his mom sitting up there. His pale horns glinted slightly as he came back into view "How old are you, Demetri?"

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

Currently: [] [] | [] []
Is: [] & [] & [] & []

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:40 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
While Demetri was figuring out where to go next he noticed the boy run off to a platform. He headed after him. When he heard him call the raikage mother, all the pieces fell into place. He never knew that raikage-sama had a child though. This was the first time he had even seen him."Um yes, she would sit here." Demetri noticed the horns on the boys head. When he asked him a question he looked back at his face."I am nineteen, how old are you?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2800 Ryo:1500

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games