Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona struggled weakly against Eris, gripping the woman's shoulders in her hands and trying to push her away. But whatever drug she'd used was potent enough that she failed. She looked at Mari as she entered, still struggling and pleading with her lover silently. 'Help me... Please... Mari, help me...'

She gasped and felt as if her heart had been snapped in two when Mari drew the completely wrong conclusion. "No... M-mari..." she sobbed softly against Eris' lips, feeling despair threatening to swallow her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:19 pm
User Image
Eris

Eris laughed softly in triumph as she heard Mari leave. "Well, that didn't take much convincing at all, did it? She really must not trust you, to not even wait and hear you out... And now she hates you. Perhaps she never loved you at all. Poor Iona, so misunderstood..." Eris grinned and licked Iona's tears from her cheeks, feeling the girl shudder beneath her. "I was right, your tears do taste so sweet... I'm sure the rest of you will too. Don't worry, I won't hurt you... Much." Eris bound Iona to the bed and grinned, standing over her with Iona's own belt coiled around her hand. "Oh, and by the way, you shouldn't feel bad... Mari's going to get hers. Lord Ares will see to that. Now, let's have some fun, my sweet."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares grinned and came out from behind the tree he'd been skulking around, pleased to see Mari so distraught. Eris had apparently done her job well. "Well, well... why so down, little cousin?" Ares asked as he came up behind her, a knife in one hand and a sword in the other. "Find out that your pretty little girlfriend prefers someone else? Love's a b***h, ain't it?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image

Mari didn't have the 'Love' she was to govern at all, and she stood, gripping her blades and slashing at Ares. "Don't you ******** say that s**t about her!" She yelled at him, slashing at him wildly and crying at the same time. She was half confused at why she was defending Iona at all to him, but she din't think on that too much, she just attacked wildly, none of the usual grace, or strategy in any of her motions. Mari swung blindly, her blows meant to sever limbs as she sobbed and yelled, "Don't y-you think you know her! S-she.. she loves me dammit! Shut the ******** up you b*****d! I swear to Zeus I will sever your head and throw it into Tartaus!" Still not sure why she was defending the woman who had betrayed her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares laughed and knocked aside Mari's blows easily; it was like defending against an angry child with a stick. "Oh, please! The b***h stepped out on you, just admit it! She cheated and now you're pissed. Defending her just makes you look ******** pathetic..." Ares knocked one sword from her hand and continued fighting. He was a little annoyed that she hadn't immediately abandoned Iona. "Tell you what, little cousin... How about I be your rebound guy? Show that b***h. Get her back."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:47 pm
User Image

Mari felt like the tears instantly vanished. He knew. He knew everything. He was behind it. "RRRRAAAAGGHHH!!! YOU b*****d!!!!!" She screamed, her sword billowing out and cutting him across his face, the knee she rammed into his new wound as powerful as she dared. "You did this!! You ******** sick b*****d!!" And she let her weapon slip away as she began to run to the palace, knowing Iona was in danger. She knew she had to move fast if Ares had been behind it, Iona could be injured horribly, and even immortality didn't ease mental wounds. she could suddenly hear her lover screaming as she got closer tot he palace and she yelled, "IONA! I'M COMING!!" And kept running, blind terror not seizing her mind so she could only focus of getting to the yelling woman.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image

He materialized just in time to grip the Goddess' wrist before she cold bring the belt down and said, "Forgive me, but you seem to be confused. You must think that you are allowed to harm Iona in any way, and that is simply incorrect. I must educate you on the correct battle tactics." Then took his blade and cut off the offending arm at the elbow, his green eyes cold. "You must understand, I may not be able to kill you, but I certainly can make you very wary of your next attempt at an assault." Then he began to strike the woman, cutting and hitting her in blinding speeds.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:54 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares snarled and chased after Mari, keeping his knife gripped tightly in his hand as he tackled her to the stone walkway. "No you don't, b***h... You might've seen through it, but let Eris have her fun." He pressed the knife point against her heart and grinned sadistically, keeping her legs pinned with his own and her arms pinned above her head with a fist clenched around her wrists. "And I'll have mine." Ares cut Mari's shirt off, not really caring that he'd opened a cut on her chest with the blade in his hurry.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:00 am
User Image
Eris

Eris screamed in pain as her arm was removed and her body slashed by the god, realizing suddenly that she was armed with nothing but a strap of leather. The goddess of chaos beat a hasty retreat that would have made Ares proud. "I will break you one day, Iona!" she swore over her shoulder to the crying girl. With that threat, Eris dissolved into mist and vanished, fleeing from the scene.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:03 am
User Image

Persephone had been going to visit her daughter to see how she was fairing as a major Goddess, glad to be still out of the Underworld and certain that Hades was still recovering from his stupidity. As she approached the palace, she saw Mari rushing in and Ares tackling her, moving as fast as possible to yank him back by his hair just seconds after he cut away her shirt and laid a good cut on her chest. "Ares... Please. Inform me exactly what you are doing with my child?" she asked him simply, her sword now laying gently against his throat. "I am confused as to the actual intent you have in mind, so please clarify with me." Persephone questioned, her voice soft and sweet like a warm springtime rain.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:07 am
User Image
Ares

Ares cursed as he was pulled back by his hair, swallowing the rest of his less than gentlemanly speech when he felt the sword at his throat. "Uh... N-Nothing important, sis..." he muttered, squirming slightly in her grip. She might have been just the goddess of springtime, but Persephone could be terrifying when she wanted to... Like right now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:16 am
User Image

Persephone nodded a few times. "Nothing important.. Alright, makes sense..." and swiftly dipped her blade to remove his manhood before he could register the blade leaving his throat, and she said, "So, those are unimportant as well I am guessing. Anyways brother, isn't the weather lovely today? I was just stopping by to look in on my daughter and her lover. I hope that nothing 'unimportant' is happening to Iona currently, lest you be short of many unimportant items every day for a fortnight." She smiled as the wound finally began to bleed, her brown eye gentle. "Perhaps you should have that wound looked at brother. It certainly looks fierce." And Persephone shoved him off her child and lifted the trembling Goddess, helping her walk in a state of shock up into the palace, her chest bleeding.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:24 am
User Image
Ares

Ares stared blankly at Persephone as she spoke, not even registering the pain of what she'd done to him until after she and Mari had gone into the temple. He screamed when he saw the blood pooling around him, sobbing both in pain and humiliation at what his sister had taken from him. All he could do was cry, and he had a feeling he'd be there for awhile.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:34 am
User Image

Mari walked with her step mother in a sort of daze, her eyes not even really seeing anything as she used her left hand to weakly hold her wound shut, the time it would take to heal unknown. She moved numbly through the halls until she reached the bedroom, her eyes focusing only on Iona, not on Tyrinus or Apollo and she slowly moved over and held her despite the blood and wound, sobbing into her shoulder. "I'm sorry.. Forgive me Iona.... I never should have doubted you.... It was so selfish of me...." she whispered, still not focusing on anyone but her lover. Her eyes were rather dull and out of focus, her body shaking, hr head throbbing. In the far place her reason was currently hiding, she knew she had a concussion, though it meant nothing to her now as she could not die from it.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:41 am
User Image
Iona

Iona flinched violently as Mari entered the room, not sure if she still thought that Iona had cheated. "She drugged me, Mari... She drugged me and forced herself on me... I would never hurt you like that, and I've never wanted anyone but you," she whispered, wincing a bit and tugging the sheet tightly around her mostly bare form. She was horribly humiliated that Eris had overpowered her, and Tyrinus and Apollo had both seen her bound and beaten. "We were tricked... It's not your fault, love," she finally said, nuzzling Mari's shoulder gently. She gasped when she saw the blood on Mari's front and a welt on her head. "He hurt you, didn't he? Oh, Mari..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff