Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:29 am
Orcus shook his head at the mere thought. "It is my wont to travel on foot if not by carriage, and only scantly then. I fear bandits would think too highly of me and effectively force my blade upon them." He replaced the parrying knife to lick his shallow wound. Once the blood was clear, he implemented a spare handkerchief as a bandage. "That's the way it works back home, at least. In any case, I'm due for a walk after so much sitting, don't worry about me. I just need a cardinal direction or something to that effect." Orcus began light stretching, nothing so rude, but enough to wake his muscles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:38 am
Sardain stopped. "It's your choice to leave. I was asked to get you if I could. I will be reprimnded for failing but I wasn't required to bring you." Sardain listened to Fenrir with curiousity. Fate. "I don't believe in fate, Sir. Good day." Sardain bowed as Aleck grabbed the reins of Azoth's horse and began to gallop off.

"Hey, fighting won't help. Still as hot headed, huh?" Demios sighed and shook his head. "At least time hasn't cooled you off. Now as for what you two will do?"

Sylvia still had an uneasy feeling about letting the drow along with them. Her hatred of them never gone from ancient times. She didn't like him but she swollowed her pride and sighed. "I'll be watching you, Dark Eyes." Sylvia turned and mounted Elistral's horse.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:52 am
"We're looking for a friend." Raven said to Demios while Maxx glared at Verin, Maxx said nothing.. just glared slightly. "We're hoping she went this way."

"No, fighting won't help, so there's no point in doing so." Maxx said after a minute.

-----------------------

Sasha's mouth had dropped when Azoth said he was leaving, but said nothing, she really didn't know what to say, Sometimes things happen that we can't change.... He father's soothing voice said in her head, what was suppose to happen, would happen, such as this. She didn't look back as they galloped off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:32 pm
Azoth smiled as the others began to gallop off, watching them go. The future reprimand of the human was of little concern to him, but perhaps it would be interesting for a later date. "Chaos and Fate are both in shades of gray, but there is a distinction. The line between them may be thin, but a distinction none the less." He turned to the sire wolf his teeth returning to the human form that they had been in. "Now then, formal introductions are due, considering we will be traveling partners. I am Azoth Gerralt, agent of chaos." He did a short bow after his sentence, then waited for a response in turn.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:11 pm
Elistral nodded and followed suit after Sylvia, sitting behind the other elf. She wished that, despite the obvious strained air, the need for every bit of help they could get would take some place above racial hatred. But, not everything went the right way. "Head southwest of here and you'll find Salim." A tap of her heels on the horse's side had him moving in place. "Just walk in confidently and with no weapons drawn, and ask for me if you can't find me."

"And you're still patient. Whatever." Verin turned back to the road, already seeing the buildings of Salim clearly from that distance.

"Keep believing that, Sardain. It'll be more a surprise later if you do!" Fenrir shouted after the knight. Not that getting the last word was that important, but making people think about what he said was always something he enjoyed. The clasp of the watch clicked shut as Azoth spoke and he watched with a certain amusement dancing in his eyes. "True. Sometimes I don't pay attention to the difference, they're so alike to me." After the dragon finished with his introduction, Fenrir stared at him, a small smile on his lips. It was a little strange for him to be amused by anyone save for Strider. "Ah, resemblances...But you know, I think I like you. Alexander 'Fenrir' Fen, agent, or rather errand boy, of fate." He finished with a far more sweeping bow than he'd done for the girl, Sasha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:38 pm
Azoth rose from his bow once Fenrir had finished. "I'm supposing you have some business somewhere, unless you would not have asked to take your leave. Where are we headed? I will warn you, I consider us on equal ground. Your word will carry weight in my decisions, but not change them. Chaos' will is it's own, sometimes taking advantage of my own hot-blood to perform it's duties." With the humans there was no need to set ground rules, but the Sire Wolf would be a difficult fight, most likely resulting in death. It was good to inform Fenrir what he was getting himself in to.  

Strifer Garuwashi

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:44 pm
Raven looked at the buildings, with a slight frown, Maxx didn't really look at anything, choosing to ignore Verin, "So.... how long have you two know each other?" Raven asked Deimos, trying to change the mood.

---------------------

Sasha's eyes narrowed at Fenrir yelled something at Sardain , she shook her head. "Live life the way you choose..." She muttered softly to her self. Shaking her head again. That man... she thought, he bothered her, and would, but he was gone now. Which was good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:44 pm
The fire in the forest had been tamed somewhat by the efforts of everyone in the town, with dirt and water. Somewhat. The leaves were still burning and Rore feared that the flames would be eager enough to jump from tree to tree. So much to his reluctance, they had begun to chop down a few of the trees that ringed the blazing section. And it seemed to be working. At one point, striding with more axes bundled in his arms, a falling leaf caught what little stubble was on his face and he'd had to pat it out quickly. "Dragon fire..." he'd cursed when it was over with.
But that mattered little compared to the great cracking and creaking from the trees as they fell. The townsfolk had not the power or speed to chop down the trees, so they centered on weakening the trunks. Gorash was the one who was responsible for the felling, his great halberd, much larger and stranger than any of its smaller kind, cutting large chunks over and over. Even from one tree that he was helping to weaken, Rore could see the small puckered cuts on his friend's arms, marks from where he'd begun to grow small scales and torn them off.

"Be glad that it has not gained a conscience. But it's good that you're coming with me, I'm headed straight to the capital." Fenrir had slipped his fingers into the loop of the watch's chain and now began to swing it in large circles. It was by no means a magical act or intimidation factor, if it could be assumed as such, but a fun exercise. "I won't ask you to behave yourself, in fact I think you'd disregard it, but once my business there is done I'll take you to wherever it is you decide. Within limits of course."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:00 pm
A slight frown appeared on Azoth's face. "Which capital? The one the knights were taking me to?" The frown masked his slight amount of joy at the words afterwards. Good, I can continue with out a thread on my toe then. "Regardless, which mode of transportation shall we be taking? I suppose I could fly us there, but it's not very sneaky. Though it does cause a slight amount of panic as I fly over towns and the like."

As the group of knights galloped towards him it was highly unlikely that they would notice a lone shadow of a man unaccompanied against a tree. The silhouette moved of it's own accord, putting it's hand where the eye brows would be located, were they visible in the darkness. It took Kylar a few minutes of looking sternly to realize that the group approaching was in fact Sardain and Aleck, knights also in the service of Eon. Though they served him with out expecting pay and that was where Kylar differed. Once they were about ten feet away, Kylar separated himself from his shadow, as though he were walking through a wall, similar to what a ghost may do. Kylar took an easy walk towards the middle of the road, waiting for the two to come close. They may not recognize him, or the might. It mattered not to Kylar. They were headed in the same direction with a spare horse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:06 pm
"I will see you there, Miss Faestra." He gave a bow of his head and then looked back up. "And you, Madam." Orcus' tone became slightly sour when referring to the older elf. "I should not be long." A quiet salute gave the soldiers, his captors a little peace. "You did your jobs well, men!" He finished off his conversation with a smile and saw off the two ladies as he stepped backwards towards the South-West. Once they were out of sight he turned and began a slow jog towards the so-called, Salim. 'I hope I don't get tied up there too.' He humoured himself.  

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:16 pm
Elistral raised a hand in farewell, however brief, to Orcus. With another gentle tap of her boots, her horse made its way back through the camp and waded once again into the grass. When she was sure they were far enough from the camp that they wouldn't be heard from the multitude of hearing ranges she leaned over to talk into Sylvia's ear. She tried to keep her exasperation out of her voice, covering it with curiosity. "What was that about?"

"The very one." Fenrir had gauged Azoth's reaction with some interest, though he needn't have had to. Often he was a good guesser. But with the dragon, he was content with seeing things as they played out. "Flying's fun, don't get me wrong. But my business is immediate so my travel has to be. Well, almost always. Have you ever teleported before?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:41 pm
"I have known Verin for almost eleven years. I obviously haven't seen him in ten of those eleven but I still know him. He sure has grown up. But he really hates it when people talk about 'im as if he wasn't there but I do anyway because I think it's fun." Demios looked at the hood that hid Verin's face, smiling widely as he did when he knew Verin was mad.

"That was an ancient grudge. Hatred dies hard in an elf, you know that. Slow to anger, slow to forgive I think it was said once." Sylvia sat there, anger still in her head, reliving the feeling of being abandoned by the Drow.

[colo=indigo]Sardain saw the shadow of a man appear in the road, at first not knowing if it were friend or foe. Upon further scrutinizing Sardain slowed down, prepared to greet the assassin. "Ah, Kylar. What brings you upon us with no horse so unexpectedly? His Majesty did not send you to follow us to make sure we didn't fail did he? You'll find i'm not so easy to kill as your other targets." Sardain seemed so serious but then started to laugh as though he couldn't control himself, stopping his horse completely. "Ah, what brings you here, Kylar?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:41 pm
Azoth turned his features back to their neutral position from his frown. "I have not. My preferred method of travel has always been the skies." The skies were a dragon's best friend. It was almost strange to travel in any other way. It had taken him many years to adapt to riding horses comfortably, let alone walking on the road. All of that had been to conceal his identity while with humans of course, but he supposed the time was long since past for that. "Would I have to learn to do it myself, or could you teleport me along with yourself?" A reasonable question of course. It may be that there would be some ... complications with multiple person teleportation.

Kylar waited for Sardain to stop his horse before responding attempting to speak. In fact he waited for the man's insane laughter to die down as well, an almost eerily blank expression on his face. "In the assassination of my latest target, my horse had been killed. Meeting you here was coincidence. The third horse is free." Kylar said no greeting in response to the knight. In fact his last statement was intended to be what most people would call a question. During the very slight exchange, Kylar kept his body still and relaxed. As though he were a lion prepared to pounce upon one of his own fellow lions at any moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:44 pm
"Ah." Raven said. "I see."

---------

Sasha watched the new comer with interest, not saying anything, her eyes only flickered to Sardain before she looked back at the man, she had heard laughter before, nothing to different in her opinion, just... Hysterical, but nothing other than that.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:16 pm
"Mm." Was all Verin's reply.

Elistral sighed at that. There was little she could say in response. Stubbornness seemed to run in the family. "Many drow are different these days. Orcus strikes me as one of them, and I'm sure that his people are the same if he's their representative." She paused, listening to the pounding of her horse's hooves on the turf. "Any help we can get, we need."

"I can teleport both of us, though the location of arrival will be skewed. It's much easier when I'm alone." Fenrir explained. He stopped spinning his watch and held out an arm towards Azoth, inviting him to grab it. "A bit of advice: If you're not used to teleportation, which doesn't sound like you've ever done it, then close your eyes. The scene change might shock you."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games