Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:02 pm
[@Serrenedy: Karma is in her booth with Lee recovering from her act...so you might want to change who your sending Secret to. Sorry sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:04 pm
((^Yeah, I just saw-I changed it around

BTW

does anyone understand my Halloween costume?))  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:11 pm
(I think I know what I'm going to post next, but I'm dead tired and I still need a shower [infinity is stinky] so I'll post tommorow. c:

I enjoy the idea of killing off Amberlynn by sucking out her beauty, but I want it to be closer to the end of the season. xD Maybe I'll keep Secret around, but I'm not entirely sure.

... -poofs away- )

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:18 pm
"Oh how your right it was all my fault you were kissed by a girl tho it seems unlike the song you didn't like it" he laughed spreading a toothy smile as he sat there. "I could have simply dropped you to get you away from the girl's lips that may have worked quite well" he said his smile slowly being drawn away. "Maybe I should have stolen a kiss from the helpless witch doctor" he laughed shaking his head and waving his hand infront of his face. She likely knew his love for a hunt and taking something that was defenseless unless immobilized was something he didn't enjoy.

Standing up he shook himself off brushing off the flaking skin on his chest as he stood there ripping off the hoodie and shirt underneath and tossing it to the side. It was a waste he would have to get a new one to do his act in oh well some idiot would wander in sooner or later with one he liked. "Well that is useless now" he said standing there topless now his skin pale but his body fully toned. "Maybe you should pollute my dreams with little sheep's and bunny rabbits I would surely hate that" he said smiling as he looked around. "Or rather you should focus more on getting your revenge on the obvious mentally handicapped girl who kissed you" he said all of it was in good joking of course.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image

Karma pursed her lips and thought for a moment. "Yes dropping me would have worked but I wouldn't deny a kiss from you." She laughed and rose her arm only to watch it fall back down. She was still in the process of collecting her energy and would be immobile for a couple minutes or so. "I well get a form of revenge but I can't today. Night is approaching and there are things that need to get done." She sighed softly since she had almost forgotten about the full moon ordeal.

Karma glanced over in time to see Lee rip off his hoodie and shirt causing her to grin slightly, "Well I don't have singles but that shouldn't stop you." She chuckled and teased him back since he stood there teasing her with his words. There was no reason for her to pull her stare away from him so she simply laid there staring at him. She thought about something for a moment and remembered something that was vital to what she was doing later on at night.

The ritual required a couple things and she had most of it except for two things. One was a tear of a phoenix and the other was a drop of poison of a vampire. She now knew why she had asked Lee that question earlier but this wasn't the only reason why she asked...perhaps she was worried. Nonetheless she had to ask him for that favor. "Lee, dearest Lee...would you do me one more favor?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:46 pm
Her comment about the singles put a smile on his face as he made himself look sexier putting his thumb in his pants and pulling at them a bit with a chuckle. "If you ask me to keep striping im leaving" he said shaking his head with a laugh. Wiping his chest and stomach again the rest of the burnt skin came off and fell to the floor. "So then while I simply stand her in this awkward position by all mean's ask me your favor" he said crossing his arms.
(Writers blockish post.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

Karma had gathered enough energy to sit back up and cross her legs. She pointed at him then motioned with her finger for him to come closer as she said, "Come hither child of the night." She chuckled lightly and earlier was tempted to tell him to continue stripping but didn't do so since she needed to ask him this favor and did not want him leaving.

She waited from him to come a bit closer and the door behind him shut, a shadow behind him doing so and then disappearing. That, was one of her pets from the other side. As they were now in a closed private room she became serious. "I want..no I need something form you that no one around here has. All I need is a drop of your poison, if I don't have it by tonight...well it won't end well for me."

For that brief moment of seriousness, Karma smiled and became her normal self. "So what do you say LeeLee? Will you do me this one last favor of the day? I'll love you forever and ever!" She clasped her hands together as she finally got her energy back as well as her good mood. Karma looked at him with hope and she simply prayed that he would do her this favor.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:50 pm
Serrenedy

BTW

[It makes me think of the pies made in Sweeny Todd 3nodding I'm either right or way off lol]  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:38 pm
Rin128564
Serrenedy

BTW

[It makes me think of the pies made in Sweeny Todd 3nodding I'm either right or way off lol]

YAY-I was going for Mrs. Lovett, but I had to chose between bunches of pies and a body, I didn't think people would understand just the body though.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:43 pm
(I woke up because I couldn't sleep ... I was hungry and close to having a panic attack. heh ... heh ... but seriously. I'm not going to be on my computer tommorow, Saturdays are my no-computer days (for a whole total of three weeks tommorow :'D Aren't you guys proud of me?) So I'll see ya'll Sunday. ;3 -gives all cookies ... or flesh cookies. Which would you prefer?)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:03 am
The comment about his poison quickly removed the smile and laughter from his face as he sat there looking at her a serious look and aura surrounding him. The question was for the poison he had been told about that was contained within his body passed on by the one who had turned him. Thoughts of what could happen should he pass only a part of it rather then the whole thing filled his mind. Would he go on a rampage like she had.

Shaking his head he returned his mind to the present staring at Karma. "I don't know about that one" Lee said looking down at his wrists. "It's passed on thru a wanted bite but about simply passing off a small bit of it I don't know if I can or not" he told her uncrossing his arms and standing up.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:18 am
Soraya could hear the reactions to Lee's show from the crowd and made some sense of what was going on. She could tell it was the end because the crowd began to clap and cheer, people around her shoving and pushing to see the boy as best they could. She didn't like the crowded atmosphere because she always ended up feeling lost; a feeling she detested. Soraya clapped as well and really wanted to congratulate and thank him one more time but she doubted that she could find him in this crowd, still she crossed her hands and tried to find her way out. Stumbling and faltering she managed to get out of the crowd and return to the still crowded carnival.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:22 am
Oº°‘¨I'll make you trust me. And when you've told me everything I need to know, I'll kill you.¨‘°ºO
夕暮れ

User Image

╔══════════════╗

L u c i l l e R i a n n e L y z e t t e

╚══════════════╝

9 8 6

¨°o.O T h e I m p e r i a l O.o°¨

V o u i v r e D r a g o n

Lucille had sneaked back into the carnival after her... wonderful meal. All of the evidence were either washed or consumed by her. It was absolutely perfect.

A small smile tugged at her lips as she waltzed over to where all of the performances were currently held. Lucille was just in time to witness Karma's impressive display of fire. Now who stepped on her crystal ball? The thought was an expression she used to describe Karma's terrible mood. It did suit her, since the witch treasured the circular glass.

When the show had ended, Lucille watched the crowd cheer and attempt to talk to Lee. One girl caught her attention. Her curly black locks, gothic like clothes, and dazed expression piqued Lucille's interest. I'll be keeping an eye out for her... Lithely making her way through the crowd, she approached the area where Serrenedy was performing. Oddly enough, Serrenedy sent her, along with the girl, to backstage. Lucille realized her plan and gave the fae a wink.

"Hello, little girl! My friend over there seems to like you. It doesn't happen often, y'know. Anyway, here's a candy for you since we both have green eyes! Would you like to watch the performance from here? You'll see how everything works," she told the girl in a chirpy tone whilst handing the girl a piece of candy. Lucille had altered her eyes into something that allured children. The colour was still the same, but there was a certain dazzle in it that drew people in.

Orenjii Oval Cake: Everytime you guys are one, I'm not... And VICE VERSA. crying
I am a constant victim of time difference.
BTW, got Secret for ya. c:
User Image

User Image

夕暮れ

Oº°‘¨While your powers die, mine will flourish! Man will never inherit my domain, for I am making man mine!¨‘°ºO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:40 am
(Know just what you mean 14 hours ahead of central US time while stationed in korea makes posting hard.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:06 am
[@Dragon and or Organ: Where is the poison stored in their body?]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games