Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:30 pm
Shiro just chuckled as he hung against the edge, lightly stretching his back a bit and rolling his shoulders lightly while closing an eye "thanks for the compliments everyone.. and i'll try Black Fladramon, no promises though, i've always been the cautious planning type more than an impulsive person."

Gabumon chuckled a bit and lightly shrugged "well your Digi-Xros combinations so far have been quite impulsive." he said, tilting his head lightly to think.

Shiro just shrugged, chuckling "alright.. anyway, who's up for some ice cream? because i'm getting hungry and it's getting a bit late. Shoutmon, don't eat too much this time, i don't know if i'll be able to pay off -that- kind of appetite when i have a black hole of a digimon as well." he said.

Guilmon winced, and pouted "aww Shiromon..."

Shiro just glanced over "two sundaes, that's it for you."

V-Mon just chuckled while nodding "planning to buy for the Chibimonz?"

Shiro blinked, and chuckled lightly "why not? got to feed my adoring little fans." he said, patting a few lightly while hauling himself out of the waters, returning the shorts back to towel form so he could dry off.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:49 pm
"I'll try to restrain myself," Shoutmon responded with a nervous chuckle. He definitely didn't want to get himself stuck having to scrub dishes to pay off a debt ever again.

"Well then, if we're going for ice cream, I know just the place," Black Fladramon volunteered. Like Zapmon, he was also native to the area, so he knew his way around at least as well as she did, if not better.

Naturally, this would inevitably take them to meet up with Akari, Zapmon and Cutemon who were already at the ice cream parlor.

*~*~*~*~*

Once Crystal and Taiki had the boat wedged up on shore so it wasn't likely to drift away, they traveled away from the lake and back toward the main part of the resort where the sound of Zenjirou's dreadful singing was still audible from quite some distance away. Crystal started to wonder if she should maybe drag him away from that machine so she could take it over again so it might become slightly less annoying.

"I wonder where Akari went," noted Taiki. Since she hadn't followed them to the lake, he had kind of lost track of her.

"She likes sweets, right?" Crystal observed. "Then I'll bet Zapmon must have distracted her by leading her to a certain cafe that's also an ice cream parlor. Oh, and unlike the other restaurants here at the resort, this one is actually run by a human."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:21 pm
Shiro nodded while heading inside to change, lightly looking over the glowing D-Scanner as he felt the melodious pulse of the element of water, pondering over things he sighed "probably should, so i don't incur her wrath..." he muttered before pulling out the Xros Loader, and connected the two as he walked further away from the onsen as the symbol of water formed under his feet "Spiritual Revive.. Warrior of Water, RANAMON!" a large burst of digital energy, and Ranamon had appeared,giggling as she posed a bit "thanks Shiro-kun! can i join you for that ice cream?"

Shiro would've responded sooner if the Renamon group walked out, and of course as a couple of Kudamon jumped onto shiro and run up his body before curling around his neck and hissed at Ranamon, while the water warrior raised an eyebrow, and giggled "aww how cute... jealous of me?" she asked.

Kudamon glared lightly "who're you? and stay away from our Shiro-kun!"

Ranamon just giggled again before licking her lips "sorry, can't do that, given i'm in the same boat as Agnimon dearie. thus i'm aalllll shiro-kun's~" of course this made the Renamons britsle and glare at the girl as she kissed Shiro's cheek, making him blush nervously ~crap... this is -so- not my day!~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:42 pm
Black Fladramon simply shook his head as Shiro was once again trampled by his own entourage of female fox digimon. Clearly, for some reason female digimon had a tendency toward being overly affectionate when teamed up with male humans, not just Shiro, because Black Fladramon had of course seen Bastemon draped all over Taiki before. Granted, the feline digimon was rather more subtle about it given that she was generally too drowsy to cause too much trouble. The foxes, by contrast, we far more energetic and also more numerous.

"Those who desire ice cream would do well to allow Shiro to be able to stand up," noted the flame armored dragon.

Shoutmon nodded in agreement. "He might appreciate a little breathing room too while we're at it."

*~*~*~*~*

Standing behind the counter at the ice cream parlor, accompanied by a solitary Bakumon, was a youth with short, spiky, electric blue hair that was just long enough in the back to cover the base of his neck while he also had rather uncooperative bangs in front. His eyes were several shades darker blue than the color of his hair. For the moment he was dressed in a white button-up collared shirt tucked into a pair of professional looking black trousers covered by an apron with a few notable old chocolate stains visibly spattered across the front of it.

"Thank goodness," Razuko looked up as Crystal arrived with Taiki. "I was wondering when you would be stopping by to take this little nuisance off my hands," he waved his hand to indicate Zapmon. "She still believes that it's appropriate to order 'everything' on the menu."

Crystal sighed heavily. "Zapmon, you definitely don't need that much sugar."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:04 pm
one Kudamon and the third one decided to poof into the Xros Loader at the time while the Renamon pouted, before doing the same, one of them helping Shiro up and dusting him off before disappearing into stealth mode as Ranamon giggled "thanks Black Fladramon~! now then, ice cream time!"

Shiro just shook his head lightly while the Kudamon still around his neck tightened a bit more and glared at Ranamon darkly but said nothing on it.

Gabumon came out shaking his somewhat dry fur while having a whole bunch of chibimonz following him, about double the number that followed Shiro and V-Mon, who also walked out Normally, chuckling "looks like things are going to be interesting for you eh, Shiro?"

Shiro just glanced to V-Mon rolling his eyes "i guess it's a good thing most of my enemies are gone otherwise i'd still be pushing everyone away."

Guilmon just tilted his head lightly "Ice cream Shiromon?"

Shiro just groaned, and let Ranamon attach to his arm, and followed Black Fladramon with laughs all around from his group ~you know.. i'd trade the women problems for actual enemies any day of the week! women are so troublesome...~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:47 pm
Black Fladramon led them the rest of the way to the ice cream parlor cafe where Razuko raised his hand from behind the counter to wave to them in greeting. "Well, it looks like we're in for a busy night," the blue haired youth remarked appreciatively. "I'd say the gang is all here, but we still appear to be missing a few people. I take it Jake and his entourage are otherwise engaged at present?"

"Someone had to stay behind to keep an eye on things in our home dimension while we're away," Crystal answered. Although, truthfully, there were so many chosen children back in that dimension it hardly seemed necessary. Of course, Jake could probably use the downtime in any case.

"Oh, so this is another friend of yours who understands all that complicated stuff," Taiki observed.

"Razuko knows even more about it than I do," Crystal responded. "Although the reasons for that are even more complicated so I'd prefer not to get into it right this second."

"He probably wouldn't quite understand it anyway," noted Razuko. "He's a fair amount brighter than those other boys who seem to have put on their goggles too tight and cut off the blood flow to their brains, but it takes more than just intelligence to comprehend these things."

Taiki sweatdropped at Razuko's assessment of him. He wasn't sure whether he should be taking it as a compliment or an insult. So, instead, he just watched quietly as Zapmon scrabbled onto the counter and attempted to make off with an empty waffle cone so as to serve herself some of the ice cream from the display behind the glass divider. The Bakumon caught her by the tail and flung her back over the counter.

"This isn't self serve," he reprimanded her. "Go make a proper order like the rest of our customers."

Zapmon sulked. "But I already made an order and Razuko was mean and wouldn't let me have it."

"That's because it was completely unreasonable," Razuko countered. "Why can't you just order something sensible and come back for more once you've finished it?"

Zapmon stood with her hands on her hips. "Where's the fun in that?"

Crystal sighed and shook her head. "Zapmon, you're hyper enough as it is so I'm going to restrict you to a double scoop. I don't know why we have to go through this when you don't even like half the flavors."

"You make a good argument," Zapmon finally conceded. She made her way back to the counter and scrabbled up to face Razuko again. "I'll have black cherry and bubblegum."

Razuko nodded to Bakumon and the tapir digimon went about fetching the corresponding ice cream before passing it over to the small dragon who snatched it eagerly and hopped down from the counter to being licking it before it could melt.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:11 pm
Shiro shrugged himself, pondering over his choices quietly while listening to the others, the Chibimonz all wanted a single scoop in a bowl for them, vanilla mostly, V-Mon actually wanted a crunch bar, Guilmon ordered a couple of sundae's using cotton candy, tiramisu, and coffee ice cream, and various other orders as he sighed "honestly it's a story about as long as my history." he said while shaking his head to Razuko "anyway... i think i'll have a sundae as well, mint chocolate, peanut butter fudge swirl, and Happy Tracks ice cream for me." he said lightly, while mumbling something about 'wierd tastes.'

Ranamon pondered while tilting her head a bit "well Shiro-kun... i think i'll take a blueberry and grape cone~" she said, idly getting the ire of the Kudamon around his neck if the tightness and the look of Shiro having to hold his breath was any simulation.

V-Mon just looked over lightly "oi oi Kudamon.. you're strangling Shiro."

Kudamon blinked, before blushing, and loosening her grip a bit "sorry Shiro-kun..."

shiro just lightly cleared his throat a bit "it's alright.. no harm done."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:00 am
Razuko and the Bakumon got to working passing out the ice cream orders. Akari and Cutemon both decided on single scoop strawberry cones while Crystal quite purposefully went for a bowl of pumpkin spice flavored ice cream drizzled with a sea salt chocolate caramel topping because she was adventurous like that. Taiki decided to pass since he hadn't really come for the ice cream to begin with and had only wanted to track down Akari to make sure she wasn't mad at him for disappearing on her like that. Black Fladramon got a single scoop coffee ice cream cone and Shoutmon went for a popsicle in the shape of the Xros Heart insignia. Seeing this, Taiki decided to get one too, if only for the novelty value.

Crystal looked over at Shiro. "You know, maybe we'd better start recruiting more masculine digimon for you just to even things out a little."

"Didn't he say he wanted to look for flying or machine class digimon next?" noted Zapmon.

Crystal nodded. "He did. He also said he was interested in Mail Birdramon."

"Which means we're going to have to get in touch with Kiriha," observed Black Fladramon.

"Well, Nene seems to have a knack for finding him," Taiki suggested. "And I have a pretty good idea of where you can find her."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:38 am
Shiro nodded as he idly took a bite of his ice-cream once it was produced, sitting down at a table lightly "yeah, flying type so i won't have to be a burden on you while we travel because of having to land to protect me. as for machine type.. don't ask me how, i just have a feeling in my digital core that i kind of need a machine type, for some reason. besides, Mail Birdramon would fit both things, though i suppose we could look around for a decent machine type separate that actually intrigues me, i would say after that..." he blinked, feeling a nuzzle from Kudamon, and lightly gave a bit of his sundae to said pipe-fox digimon lightly "honestly i have no clue, so you could say we could just travel and see what surprises me."

Ranamon just giggled a bit grinning lightly and eating her ice cream "sounds like a good idea to me, maybe we'll get to see some decent action too!"

Kudamon just eyed Ranamon with a mild eyetwitch as she glared at the warrior of water, who only stuck her tongue out in return

Shiro just facepalmed mentally as he looked to his dessert thinking 'why me?'

Agnimon had came in shortly after blinking a bit, and noticing Ranamon he tilted his head "Ranamon? so you were the next to be revived?"

Ranamon looked over to the warrior of fire, and just gave a simple shrug "pretty much firebug. Gigasmon and Blitzmon were arguing about what trial was next after me so...."

Shiro groaned lightly "Earth or Lightning.. great, this is going to get ugly."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:48 pm
"Well, if you don't have any particular destination in mind, you can probably find Nene in the Monitamon Village," noted Akari. "That's where she usually goes when she's not with us."

Zapmon snorted. "Yeah, Shiro might get a kick out of watching the drop-outs in action."

That is, assuming our presence there doesn't bring another assault from the remnants of the Bagra Empire, Crystal thought apprehensively. Otherwise, she would have quickly agreed that the Monitamon Village would be a fun place to bring Shiro. Of course, seeing Nene was probably the only shot they had at finding Kiriha with any certainty without him just randomly dropping down out of the sky for them. "Anyway, we should have plenty of time to decide on that after I finish my little experiment tomorrow."

"Are you still going on about that?" Zapmon eyed her wearily. "It's pretty much a given that Shiro is the one they're after and they'll go through you if they have to whether he's with you or not. They already proved that back in the underground village."

"Even so," Crystal responded. "I'd like to be sure."

"In that case," Taiki interjected, "I'll stay here and make sure Shiro doesn't go anywhere without you."

Crystal stopped and glared at Shiro. "You were plotting to sneak off by yourself again, weren't you?" She mentally added, When the hell will you learn that that's almost always an extremely bad idea?

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:11 pm
Shiro of course blinked, and sweatdropped under the glare Crystal was giving him "uhm... i wasn't plotting that, really!" of course in his mind he was thinking ~not like i can without flight capabilities, Crystal, you know that.~ of course he took another bite of ice cream lightly, looking over to Agnimon "want some ice cream? i'm paying for the group that's not crystal's."

Agnimon shook his head lightly, chuckling a bit "no thanks Shiro, fire and ice don't get along well, remember?"

Gabumon of course spoke up lightly "your loss."

of course, there was slightly messy Chibimonz while they ate, but it was to be expected.

V-Mon of course was dancing around them cleaning them up while eating his own food.

Ranamon just licked her cone giggling a bit to herself, leaning on Shiro a bit.

Kudamon of course glared at Ranamon with a mild eyetwitch, given she and the others, while could fend off Coronamon easilly, couldn't deal with Ranamon as easily ~she is SO going down.~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:55 pm
"Actually, it was Gabumon who suggested the idea," noted Taiki.

Crystal narrowed her gaze onto the pelted reptile digimon. "And you," she sounded angry. "You should know better than to give Shiro an idea like that. He might actually do it."

"Don't worry," Shoutmon tried to divert her attention. "We overheard him so we've been keeping an eye on things to make sure nothing happens without us knowing about it."

Zapmon kept quiet, licking at her ice cream. So much for letting Crystal have a quiet evening alone with Taiki. Getting those two together was going to be a heck of a lot harder than she thought.

*~*~*~*~*

The rest of the night passed without incident. Crystal set out the next morning for the big haunted mansion that had once constituted almost the entirety of the Haunted Zone with the surrounding cemetery and gnarled, angry looking trees. As she flew down on Gryphomon she kept an eye out for any sign that the remnants of the Bagra Empire might make an attack while she was on her own.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, back at the resort, it seemed that several digimon from Xros Heart were missing. And, while that might normally have indicated that they were in Taiki's Xros Loader, it seemed highly irregular for Shoutmon to be among those that were missing. Especially given that Crystal had left already and most of her digimon were still there at the resort.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:10 pm
of course, around the time everyone was up, shiro was gone as well, but he left something net to a sleeping Agnimon, his D-Scanner and Xros Loader, tasking him to protect it while Shiro wandered far enough away from the onsen and towards the outer edges of the place, more to find some alone time, as well as a good practice grounds as he idly mumbled to himself 'Trace, On.' and three clones appeared in front of him, all sporting copies of Kansho and Bakuya, Shiro also summoning his own copies wordlessly while launching in to clash with them, and his own training had begun anew.

Gabumon woke up, yawning lightly, before looking around the room, seeing various sleeping renamon and Kudamon, as well as other various digimon, he shrugged and got up, only to see a lack of Shiro, and his devices with Agnimon "... s**t." he muttered to himself, before heading out quickly to go warn Taiki and such that Shiro was probably out on his own AGAIN, either training or otherwise, and without protection as usual.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:14 pm
Taiki had, of course, instructed his own Monitamonz to spy on Shiro and record whatever it was he was up to so that he wouldn't be able to get too far so he wasn't particularly worried when Gabumon came looking for him. Of course, his three weren't elites like Nene's, but they could still carry out a fairly simple surveillance mission so long as Shiro remained relatively close to the resort. And, based on the image being displayed by the one who was receiving the transmissions from the other two, Shiro hadn't yet noticed that he had been followed. As such, Taiki settled down to enjoy breakfast with Akari and Zenjirou while Cutemon began to inquire about why Dorulumon wasn't there this morning.

*~*~*~*~*

"I should hope you weren't planning on making this too easy for me," Duskmon came to greet Crystal himself. He was accompanied by a group of Pico Devimon, but they were mostly there for the sake of observation. And, as they watched, the warrior of darkness quickly shifted into the beast warrior, Velgmon. "I would hate for this to be over too quickly!"

"Zapmon Chou-Shinka! ∞Zapmon!" The golden armored black warrior dragon took shape in front of Velgmon and quickly gathered silver-colored electricity between her hands to form a ball of intense silver plasma. "Dynamic Silver Flare!" She threw it into Velgmon's chest causing the electricity to ripple outward across the enormous, demonic bird's body.

Velgmon quickly reverted back into Duskmon as a smirk spread across his face. "I can see that you are, indeed, a strong adversary. Very well, I shall fight you with all of my power." The sky darkened, no small feat in a region of the digital world that, like the Starlight Forest, was always shrouded by a perpetual night, but as Duskmon's darkness spread it seemed to make the stars wink out of existence one by one until it was absolutely pitch black. Then the darkness condensed around Duskmon until he re-formed into the advanced warrior of darkness, Reichmon, and the sky suddenly returned back to normal. No doubt, Shiro would have sensed the fluctuations in the power of darkness that resulted from the transformation even at a distance.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:42 pm
Shiro went wide-eyed when he did feel the fluctuations, it actually caused him to pause, before his hands grabbed the two clones still about to attack him, and immediately reabsorbed their mana, causing them to break like glass as he twitched an eyebrow "che... damnit!" of course, this led to Shiro to sitting down, unable to do things given he knew all too well he had a tail on him despite the fact he had quietly snuck out, and quickly began forming multiple weapons around him as he tried hard to not grit his teeth in frustration at this as he traced and released the traces of said weapons ~Duskmon... son of a b***h... you hurt her, and so help me i will use anything and EVERYTHING to end you!~ of course, his own fluctuating energies around the area probably led to everyone finding out he was deeply troubled, if the weapons randomly poofing in and out were any clue.

Gabumon of course watched, and winced lightly "crap... he seems pissed... or worried, or concerned.. or all of the above and more..."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games