Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:08 pm
"No Smith yet. Good. I am so ready to just take a breather for a change." Adrian said peeking out of his room before coming out and stretching. "You're up early. Thought you'd be sleeping in after last night." he said as he got out his own tableware to partake in the cereal as he took a seat across from her. He still had a little smile on his face after their kiss last night.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:11 pm
"No, sleeping has become more and more difficult as of late." Amaya muttered, sighing as she heard a knock at the door. Putting down her spoon, Amaya walked over to the door and unlocked it, raising her eyebrows slightly when she saw Kierra standing at the door. "Kierra, haven't seen you lately. Would you like to come in?" Amaya asked since she wasn't too keen on standing at the door to talk and let her cereal get soggy.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:18 pm
Kierra tensed noticably and nodded slightly, walking into the house,"Thank you. She followed Amaya to where the two had been eating and stood next to the table, not making eye contact with either of them. "I...I was coming to say hello. We haven't talked lately....but if you don't want to talk to me, that's fine. I can go." She looked at the floor as she said the last sentence, the only sign that she would be sad if they told her to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:26 pm
"Yes, I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong." Amaya told Kierra as she began eating once more. "Adrian and I are fine with talking. We much rather prefer to have someone visit who isn't trying to kill us for a change." She said.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:31 pm
"Believe me, we could use a friendly face for once. We were just sitting down for breakfast if you wanted to join us." Adrian offered as he picked up the cereal box to examine it. "Looks like the menu today consists of...plain cornflakes. Aka, edible cardboard."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 pm
"I like cardboard," Kierra said, her attempt at making a joke. She was surprised when she heard that Amaya had actually wondered about her. No one ever thought anything about her, except maybe bad things. She nervously sat down, not sure if she should get her own bowl or not.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:51 pm
Orion sat at her customary dinner seat, her knees hugged close to her chest. He had never showed up. Smith had told her that he would be coming over, at least for a little bit, if only to tell them that the deal wouldn't work. But he'd not even bothered to refuse the offer. He'd just... ignored them entirely.

Orion did not scream, rage, or go on the warpath when she was distraught. She did so frequently when angry, but depression drew her into herself. She was, at the moment, so deep within her own mind that she didn't even notice Smith entering the room. She didn't notice his hand waving in front of her face, and only registered his presence - dimly - when he placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. She came just far enough out of her head to process for the millionth time that the boy she'd been hoping to save. Her posture and expression did not change as she sank back into her head, thoughts running in circles as tears began to run down her cheeks. The one living being she'd ever cared about had, with his absence, dismissed her existence as irrelevant.

Smith stared for several minutes at Orion as she cried silently. It was, for him, a profoundly disturbing experience. He'd known the girl for almost as long as he'd been in the Arena, and she'd never shown her emotions like this before. It almost reminded him of the way his - no, Carlyle's - older sister had been after her fiancee had died in an accident with a band saw at his workplace. She was... devastated. Smith's lips, normally so calm and expressionless, curved downward into a scowl. He gently moved Orion off the chair and wrapped a blanket around her shoulders, which she clutched at without conscious thought. Leaving her sitting up against the wall, Smith wrote a short note and pinned it to the blanket before gathering the younger Mutate in his arms and flitting them both to the front door of the house where he had been just yesterday. He gently placed her down so she was leaning up against the wall, visible to anyone that cracked the door open, and smiled gently at her. "Be calm, little star. Help will come. Soon. If not now, in a day."

His face reassumed its normal one of calm control, and he knocked three times on the front door, very loudly. Anyone inside would surely hear it. Before the echo could fade from his knocks he was gone, leaving Orion alone on the front porch for whomever opened the door. They would see the note.

Adrian

Congratulations. This is the first time she's ever cried.

This is your fault, and your responsibility. Deal with it, or else.

Smith

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:32 pm
((I think he put the note on the blanket and left Orion on our porch with the note...))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:34 pm
((he did.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:36 pm
((IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII fail. XP I'ma go delete that nao....))

"I got it...." Adrian sighed, getting up with a hunch that he knew who it was. Although his eyes grew wide in surprise when he saw Orion crying on their porch instead. 'Awwww hell....' he thought as he stooped down to read the note. "Um, hi?" he said with a nervous smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:41 pm
Orion heard Adrian's voice, even as deeply withdrawn as she was. She looked up at him for a moment before reaching out and wrapping her arms around his left leg. Her voice shook as she spoke quietly. "I am sorry. Whatever I said or did, I'm sorry. Please. Please don't hate me."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:46 pm
"Look I...I don't hate you. I just don't like you like you like me." Adrian said, occasionally glancing back at Amaya and feeling rather uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, I'm just...not interested...? I didn't even realize I was supposed to show up at your place to tell you all this..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:55 pm
Orion heard the first half of Adrian's words, and didn't stay coherent long enough to hear his justification. She just... slipped. Her body clutched his leg as if it were a life preserver in the middle of the ocean, and her breath hitched as she began to cry, but Orion's mind went to a place where all the attention in the world wouldn't bring her back up. As she sank, Orion held on to the rational bit of her brain and thought about her own emotional response. She'd never had real parents, not in the emotional sense, and nothing really romantic or friendly among the Mons. Smith was the closest thing she had to a friend, and she really thought of him as more of a co-worker. She realized with some surprise, as she withdrew enough to be no longer aware of her body, that she had developed exactly one emotional commitment in her life, and had just been informed that it was utterly one-sided.

As she realized that, she discarded her last reason for remaining rational and gave herself over to the loneliness.

((I really like writing angst too much for my own good.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:01 pm
((Rps run on angst and drama. It's all good.))

"I just...don't know you well enough. We've met all of one time, so I doubt you can really like me this much anyway." Adrian said as he gently pushed on her head to try and pry her off. "Besides, I've sort of got someone else." he said quietly, so only Orion would hear.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games