Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:58 pm
Jenny scooted back from her the table and walked over to where he was sitting, "Oh yes I can." she smiled and waited to see if maybe she wanted to put an arm around her shoulders, or just have her there to walk by him in case he fell.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:36 pm
Adrian stood up, a little wobbly at first, but regained his balance. "Ugh. I must look like a drunk or something walking like this." He said as he began to slowly walk to the stairs, Jenny close by to make sure he didn't fall. He made it to his door when he was about to open the door, but his eyes failed him and he zoned out, falling asleep. He started to give way like a dead body and was falling over to the side, his key in the door already.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:47 pm
Jenny walked with him upstairs and thought it was funny how wobbly he was, but was also concerned at how sleepy he was. Once they were at his room she became more relieved, soon Adiran would be inside sleeping and she wouldn't have to worry as much. Of course as she started becoming relieved is when he fell dead asleep, she barely caught him from toppling to the ground. "Oh Adrian." Jenny managed to prop him up and get the door open, bringing him inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:58 pm
(I don't know how to respond, but just imagining Jenny holding Adrian up as he sleeps is just so adorable.)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:30 pm
Xavier kept playing on the piano the sweet sound filled up the lobby as if it was Heaven itself and the music could lift the darkness spirits away.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:04 pm
Ren found himself a dining room in which he slipped inside. The chefs behidn the counters lowered their heads as they cooked. Ren found himself at a buffet line. Clueless, he grabbed anything that happened to look good and sat himself in a booth amongst his own thoughts. He ate quietly, staring at the empty space before him. Maybe Adrian was back, he wondered. He bit into something sweet and turned down, having bit a sweet potato with melted marshmellows on top. Ren found himself taking another bite. Everyone was there with him. This was going to be the time of his life, he decided. He bit into something again, finding that it was roast beef. Man, they had tasty stuff here.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:06 pm
Mike unstrapped his snowboard from the bag it was attached to, and looked it over, before putting it out of the way. he checked the time on his phone. definitely too late for outside fun, but he could still explore a little. He grabbed his guitar case, and slung it over his shoulder, before exiting the room, and began wandering the resort. he could hear piano playing, and started heading in its direction, figuring it would becoming from the lobby, or some similar place. as he got closer, he could almost instinctively tell it was Xavier. he chuckled, before starting towards the sound again. he knew if he wanted to explore, that would bea good place to start.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:38 pm
Rose had decided not to stay cooped up in her hotel room when there was so much to do.So she put her head phones in and started listening to Hellfire from the Hunchback of Notre dame. She had walked down the stairs and began looking around, trying to find nice places to sit and storing the info for later. After all the girl needed her privacy and space. She poked her head into the dining room and nearly gasped at who was in there. It was the boy from the balcony who had the playful tone in his voice. The one Rose had become wary of. She ducked her blond head out of the door and quickly jogged off, hoping he did not see her, though deep down she did regret that and slowed to a walk just as she turned the corner.  

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:09 am
Jenny laid the boy upon some bed, not aware if it was his or not. At this point she just wanted him to be safe in the room then on a staircase somewhere. Once Jenny had removed the boy's shoes, she took off his glasses and placed them on a bedside table so they wouldn't be crushed as he turned in his sleep. "Goodnight Adrian." she said quietly and tip-toed out. Jenny sighed and headed back downstairs, she wanted to eat the rest of her meal and drink some more hot chocolate. Once in the dining hall she saw the boy that was sitting next to Ren earlier and waved, "Hey! I just brought your friend upstairs to sleep. Wasn't really sure which bed was his so I just plopped him down on one." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:37 am
User Image

Alice

User Image

Alice had agreed to being roommates with Leeanne and she and Star had went to get new better gripped shoes. She had found a nice pair and she waited for Star as she laced them up. Even if it was dark, she was atleast going to look around in the mountains. She would be back after a couple of hours, but she was definitely going then."Hey Star I'll see ya later. I want to look around."She said as she started outside. She had finished unpacking and she had brought her snow gear. All of it. She also had it on. A giant jacket, a bookbag with a warm drink and some food, if she got hungry. And if she needed it, she had a lamp. She walked outside into the snow and started up the mountain. She wasn't going far, just to see what was around. Plus she had her snow shoes on, which helped keep her above the snow, and left foot prints.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:05 pm
(( Oy sorry have had a busy life lately that and I have a few pm rps so I keep forgeting about this one >.<;; I wish there was a subscribe button like in barton town and the like >.<;; ))

"Becareful Alice." Star called after Alice as she left. Star had been slowed down by the entracning piano music she heard being played. She started wondering who was playing so she finished tieing up her new shoes and walked out of the store, alrady haveing paid for them. She looked around and saw a boy sitting at a piano just playing away. Star decided to stay and listen so she found a seat in an empty couch behind the boy who she knew to be Xavier from the bus. She sat down and listened to the music, allowing herself to be carried off by the music.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:18 pm
Xavier seemed to be in a total trance he didnt notice the crowd he was drawing in. The sound was so soft that it seemed to be telling a story and you were on a journey with him. He finished his song and an applause was made he looked up and blushed a bit and smiled and bowed to the crowd. he closed the box over the keys of the piano and turned to see Star behind him "Oh..Hi again" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:40 pm
[ Tifa, your character's talking to mine right? Or was it to Xavier since you mentioned him sitting next to Ren? ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:47 pm
(She was indeed talking to Ren, Bunny.)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:37 pm
[ Sorry, I get confuzzled sweatdrop ]

He looked up after trying some carrots, amber eyes watching the girl who approached him for a second. Ah, the girl talking to Adrian. He leaned back, givinig a nod. "Thank you. He's like a child, needing to be carried off to bed. It's too cute," he murmured with a small tidge of pink around his cheeks. Oh how he sort of wished he'd been there, taking Adrian up to his room and tucking him in before-
Ren cleared his throat. "Would you like to join me?" He offered. He motioned for the seat across from him. "It's really lonely so I wouldn't mind the company," he murmured.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff