Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Plios Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:20 am
Charlie & Shiros

Leviat

Raine

Shiros panted softly while gently leaning against Plios' chest. "Leviat's gonna ask what you growled about," he chuckled lightly while remaining close to Plios. He was so warm.
Leviat finished fixing up the fish, pushing the loud growl to the back of his mind as he kept Raine's and Charlie's focus on cooking. "Master Plios! Shiros! Fish is ready!" he called from the diningroom door before setting the food on the table. He wanted to ask what Plios had growled about, but was kind of afraid to ask.

(I'm sowwy.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:59 am
I grin evily as i throw shiros over my shoulder. I slap his bare a** myself still aroused an showing as i walk into the dinning room. I grin knowing we look interesting my shiros blushing it obv what was done to him an my sweat covered muscles rippling my body showing im ready for more. "Mmmmm smells good my lovely boys."  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:00 pm
Charlie & Shiros

Leviat

Raine

Shiros had let out a quick squeak when he'd been picked up, thrown over Plios' shoulder and has his rear smacked. "That was so unnecessary," he mumbled as he glanced back towards where the other three were.
Leviat turned a bright red before shifting his gaze away from the two. "Thank you, sir. I learned from the best," he mumbled shyly while sliding out a chair for Plios and seating himself beside Raine. Raine glanced at Leviat and held back a chuckle. "Are you aroused by this?" he asked lightly only to get his chair flipped backwards and a sharp glare from Leviat. Charlie remained silent although his eye twitched slightly at the fact that Shiros had let Plios take him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:07 pm
_ chuckle as i pull my plate to me an starts to enjoy. I look up as see charlie is silent, I feel slightly sad for him knowing how he feels. I clear my throat thinking i will try to fix this. "Leviat an raine i will want you to sleep in the other rooms tonight shiros an charlie will be in mine."  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:47 pm
Charlie & Shiros

Leviat

Raine

Shiros almost started to argue, but caught himself before he did. "Yessir," he murmured softly while forcing his ears and tail to keep from showing he was not happy about this whole being with Charlie idea.
"There'll be no argument here," Leviat muttered as he started chewing on a fish.
"I can try to fix you up, Leviat," Raine mewed before coughing when Leviat stomped on his stomach.
"I have no complaints," Charlie murmured as he flashed a gentle smile at Plios.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:03 am
My tail slips out as i playfuly swat leviat across his butt an chuckles. "Be nice to raine an raine you keep teasing him an you wont get to do what i have planed for you." I smile as i finish up an looks my boys over waiting.  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:30 pm
Charlie & Shiros

Leviat

Raine

"I would've stopped his breathing if I weren't being nice,," Leviat growled, his ears flattened back as he finished up his fish and started gathering the plates that were cleared away.
"He's right... Just glad he didn't step on my throat," Raine murmured still holding his stomach although he'd started chewing the fish meat from the bones relatively quickly. He slid his plate over to Leviat as he finished and glanced at Plios, curiosity clearly written on his face. "What is it?" Charlie gave a light chuckle at Raine's childishness as Shiros just rolled his eyes and handed Leviat his plate while murmuring a soft thanks. Leviat just let his ear twitch as his way of accepting the thanks and took the plates into the kitchen to wash them off.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:27 pm
I chuckle at raine him being so cute at times. I lean an wink ast him sliding my tail up his leg. "You an charlie will just have to wait."  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:45 pm
Charlie & Shiros

Leviat

Raine

"Aw. That's like waiting for dessert until after dinner; difficult to do," Raine pouted lightly although a soft blush and purring coming from him makes it hard for him to keep up the pouty face.
"So now that everyone's done with supper and the dishes are clean, is there anything else you'd like for us to do, Master Plios?" Leviat asked after stepping back into the room, his face still a soft red from earlier.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:18 am
I chuckle an winks as i pick up shiros an charlie carring their wiggling bodies up the stairs. "no i'm good for the night but thank you."  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 pm
Charlie & Shiros

Leviat

Raine

"Yessir," Leviat and Raine said in sync with each other before heading off to go get ready for bed and just relax unless called.
"I'm pretty sure we can walk," Shiros squeaked when Plios started carrying him again. Charlie just chuckled lightly at Shiros' reaction to being picked up again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:09 pm
I laugh grabing both boys butts as i carry them to the room. I smile seeing the blushes on thier faces an decides to have some fun. "strip for me."  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:12 pm
Charlie & Shiros

Leviat

Raine

Shiros glanced at himself and raised an eyebrow. "I'm still naked as a jaybird," he mumbled lightly as Charlie started stripping in front of Plios, his tail slapping Charlie's down from his thigh. Shiros stretched, his hands having returned back to their draconic forms as he glanced at Charlie.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:08 pm
I grin as i strip making sure to show off a lil for the boys. When i see both glance at eachother i see my chance an playfuly pounces both boys onto the bed laughing. I smile as i take turns nibbling on both boy's necks.  

MasterDragonLords

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:48 pm
Charlie & Shiros

Leviat

Raine

Shiros and Charlie gave a slight chuckle at when Plios pounced on them and started nibbling on their necks. Charlie had started to pur softly while Shiros had remained rather quiet in the purring department. To him, things weren't comfortable around Charlie. When Plios started nibbling on Charlie's neck, Shiros ran his tongue over Plios' shoulder only to lightly n** him. He was still in a playful mood although it was somewhat upset by Plios wanting Charlie there. His ears flattened back when he felt Charlie's tail on him again only for his form to become that of a nekos and have his tail flicking unhappily between his and Plios' legs, his n** turning into a full on bite.

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff