Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:08 am
Midnight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Midnight,Patti,Liz,and Kid all walked out of the portal and saw everyone."So what did we all miss,Lucy?"asked Midnight as he and the others looked at her confused.They then noticed Zatsune and became even more confused.What's going on?"Midnight asked himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:52 am
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ Lucy Heartfilia ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Spirits aren't shields...

Zatsune and Joshua look at Midnight, Kid, and Thompson Sisters, Joshua snickered because Kid have a similar aura as Asura, "Your friends are gone to Shinigami Game behind my portal, rescuing your female friends and chase that blue hair foolish mention he's First Son of Shinigami," he comment, Zatsune narrow her eyes towards Joshua, "Leave the Second Son of Shinigami out of this, he will take down his eldest brother."
Meanwhile in UG Shibuya, Yami and Lucy are shock, so many Clowns attacking the Players and devour their human souls. Yami summon his two keyblades, while Lucy grab the Snake Diamond Key as they notice few Clowns. He narrow his eyes, yet he can sense her presence, including Tsubaki's darkness, "I can sense Hikari-chan's light," he inform her, Lucy narrow her brown orb, they can hear Black Star recklessly attacking the Clowns. Lucy start chanting her summoning, "I am linked to the path to the world of Celestial Spirits, now! O spirit, answer my call and pass through the gate!" she enchant her call to Snake, she swipe her key, "Open! The Gate Six Yin! Snake!" she summon the Snake by the golden light. Yami use his darkness and slice and dice on every Clowns.

"... I fight alongside them!"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:06 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧ Simon Xanatos ✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"All the little gears in a clock, all the electricity running through a circuit,
i hear it all"

seeing the clowns, Simon's eye seemed to light up with a fire of rage and brought out his blaster looking stern "clowns are what the dead must fight to return to life? i'm insulted" Simon said then let out a single laser shot which ricocheted off at least five clowns turning them to ash then used his eye again to scan for Hikari and Tsubaki but it seemed to go haywire "d*mn it! too much interference, i cant lock onto their exact location"

"My dad's one of the most intelligent guys in the world, and so am i"

MikuHinata1

saikagirl1020

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:17 pm
Midnight

Kid heard what Zatsune said."For the last time! He is not my brother! I refuse to believe that that asymmetrical piece of cr*p is my family!"shouted Kid.
"Geez Kid...calm down!"said Liz."Now come on! We need to help them!"
Patti was just laughing at her meister as he shouted at Zatsune.
"Right!"said Kid as he calmed down and went to help everyone followed by Liz and Patti.
Midnight sighed."Now that that's over...thank you for the heads up..."said Midnight as he too went to join in on the fight.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:03 pm

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Spirits aren't shields...

After Kid, Midnight and Thompson Sisters enter the Shinigami Game, Joshua look at Zatsune with a snigger expression, "Aren't you going to join in?" he ask her, but she shook her head, "I will take my responsibility to pull them out of the game." she replied very calm, Joshua chuckled lightly and waiting for the warriors to drive Asura out of the game.
More kill the Clowns, the reduce more evil souls. Yami use his serpents to overkill them, he can feel Hikari is close, "Where are they coming from?" he ask Lucy and others. Before Lucy reply, the hysterical laughter can be heard from above, "How foolish, here I thought I will allow Clowns to devour the souls in this diminution to lure the Queen of the Olympus down there, but instead I found two women carries light and darkness, but again... My foolish little brother and his party member to stop me," said a male demonic voice, causing Yami, Lucy, and Black Star to look up and found Asura, his scarf is wrap his face to make him look insane and spread the Madness Wavelength. Black Star growl and start accusing Kishin, "Asura! What have you done with Tsubaki?!" he shouts at him, causing Lucy and Yami widen their eyes to face The First Kishin and member of 8 Powerful Warrior. Asura never said anything but levitate over his pest.

"... I fight alongside them!"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Aren't you role play as Chinese Snake
saikagirl1020

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:36 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"All the little gears in a clock, all the electricity running through a circuit,
i hear it all"

Snake appeared and appeared to be moving his body back and forth like a snake slithering and got into a fighting style awaiting Lucy's word.
seeing the demon, Simon just rolled his eyes and pointed the gun at him, turning it into a sawed off shotgun as he did and shot a laser that barely missed his ear but hit a wall nearby with a powerful explosion "right, let me explain something to you you little imp" Simon said as he walked towards Asura with a glare exactly like Erza's. add that to the eye-patch and it could well be terrifying "i've fought Sith, Dalek's, Cybermen, and a bloody army of Trolls single handedly ... i am not going to play your games and i am not going to indulge in whatever sick and quite honestly stupid taunt you have planed so i'll make this simple:" Simon said as he grabed Asura by the collar of his shirt with a hateful glare "answer the question or i'll make sure all thats left of you is your eye swirling around in a puddle of clown makeup!!"

MikuHinata1

saikagirl1020

(sorry, little over the top but ... he's kinda more rougish compared to the rest of his family and sorry i didnt know i played snake)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:10 pm
Midnight

Kid glared at Asura as Liz and Patti transformed into the twin pistols.Kid kept his glare on his brother and was getting ready to shoot at him."Hey! Out of the way I need a clear shot!"shouted Kid.
Midnight was taking out more and more of the clowns."There's so many!"said Midnight as he got angrier."Where the h*ll are they coming from?!"
Midnight then casted his Distort Blade and took out a few more clowns.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:38 am

User Image

Asura didn't react from Simon's emotions, Black Star is waiting for his answers. Yami grew blood thirsty from his darkness overcoming him by killing all the Clowns. Lucy look at Snake as she pull out Fleuve d'étoiles, "We will do the contact later, but first you and I need to take out those clowns and help the soon to be father," she told her to help her and Yami take out the Clowns before Lucy recklessly whip the clown by her Celestial Whip. Asura uncover his skin scarf to reveal his face, he sinister grin, "You dare to putting your hands on Son of Shinigami and One of Eight Great Warriors," he told him before his both arms grab Simon's upper arms tight like a strength of god, then he open his mouth to reveal Vajira sticking out and aiming at him to prepare to kill Simon and devour his soul. Black Star widen his eyes to see the vajira, "Watch out!"
Meanwhile on top of 104 Department Store, a girl with black wings observe the battle with Tsubaki. Tsubaki is protect by her scarf to prevent get burnt, "We have to save him, and stop Asura," she claim worry about human's safety. A white hair woman look at Tsubaki with a kind smile, "Yes... let's go Tsubaki-chan," she replied as Tsubaki transform into Uncanny Sword and a girl grab the hilt, causing the zebra mark appear over her body, she quickly vanish by light and darkness.

Marcus Emrys
It's alright, but I wouldn't do anything too reckless to Asura if I were you
saikagirl1020

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:01 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

i hear it all"

smirking at Asura, Simon's mechanical eye glowed from under his eye-patch so brightly it illuminated from behind it. though strangly it looked as though it was someone else and not Simon who was talking, infact his other eye seemed to glow pure white "try it Old One ... the Children of the Stars are falling to Earth, you cannot destroy Intelligence" Simon said as metal gears and armor plates started forming around him and got bigger until he was in a mechanical suit of armor at least ten feet tall and shot a laser beam at Asura's feet, seconds later built up pressure from the water pipe that was under them shot out from right underneath Asura which would send him flying back should it hit. perfect calculations.

MikuHinata1
Simon's actually a Star Person, sort of an embodiment of personalities that are currently now stars, something Wolf and i had been talking about. Basically they were around the beginning of time and became the human traits that developed today, but they don't know who they are, this right now is just a protective take-over ... if that makes sence

saikagirl1020

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:15 pm
Midnight

Kid watched as Asura was going to kill Simon then watched as Simon went to attack him."Wait! I wouldn't attack him so carelessly! He has black blood in his system! And if you come into contact with it you'll get infected with madness!"shouted Kid.
Midnight heard Kid as he growled and took out more of the clowns."Great...so watch out for his blood then?!"asked Midnight."Good to know!"
From out of nowhere there was a light the took out some clowns.Once the light faded Loke was standing his ground ready to help with the fight."So...anyone care to tell me who I can hit if he hurt Hikari and her friend?"he asked looking quite angry as he glared at Asura.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:17 pm

User Image

After Kid gave a warning and Simon shot a laser beam at Asura, which it hit him, Asura stood still, the Black Blood ooze out a bit and give Simon an insane grin. Black Star starts to have a bad feeling, "This is bad, that attack has no effect on him," he state about seeing Black Blood thicken. Yami and Lucy heard both Midnight and Kid, they have to watch out of Black Blood, if they don't want to get infect with Madness. Asura look at Simon like his threat nothing effect him, "Your power has no effect on me, you should have listen to my younger brother's warning about me and my Black Blood, if you don't want to get infect by Madness and become insane," he states and start using Vajria to prepare to fire at Simon, Yami take a notice on this and about to use his dash to stop Asura, but the Clowns crowded him, "No!" he shouts tries to fight back, but the Clowns pin him down, knowing it's too bright to use the serpent. Lucy sees this and cried in horror, and too got pinned down, "Simon! Snake, Loke do something!" she cried in despair. Black Star curse himself, "D*mnit, if only I have Tsubaki," he drop to his knees, but Yami sense the light grew stronger, until a girl with zebra mark around her face and holding Tsubaki's Uncanny Sword appear in front of Simon in blur and use her magic of shadow and light by the time her Magic Circle appear in front of her, "Heaven: Soul Release!" she cast her magic to break the Vajira Beam and blast towards to Asura, who back away a bit. Her red eyes frown towards him, Black Star recognize the blade, "Tsu... Tsubaki," he called out, the blade reflect to show Tsubaki's face, "Hey Black Star," she greets her meister. Lucy and Yami heard Black Star call the blade Tsubaki, they look at the girl with black wings as they recall, Yami recognize her presence, "Hikari-chan!" he called out her name, Lucy widen her brown eyes and look at a girl, who is Hikari taking her Shadow Angelus Form, turn around and smiles at her soon to be father and her friends, "Hi everyone," she greets them in friendly way.

Marcus Emrys
Oh I see
saikagirl1020

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:54 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

i hear it all"

"well thats one mystery solved" Simon said, his voice was broadcast from out of his armor and glared at Asura. his armor recided until he was out of it and no trace of metal was seen munus the gauntlet he wore. "we also were asked to drag your a** out of the games so either come quietly or imprisoned" Simon said holding out a crystal card "i'd perfer the ladder, i'd have a special place to put you as well ... deep in the pits of Tarturus" Simon said. obviously he was much more harsh and ruthless than either of his parents, as though something in his time robbed him of his innocence or his childhood. he looked over at Tsubaki "and i didnt need your interference! ... i was doing fine on my own" Simon said, his good eye glowed with a kind of fire

MikuHinata1
actually i'm surprised no one's questioned the fact he has a mechanical eye

saikagirl1020

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:26 am
Midnight

Midnight and Loke were both pinned down do to the Clowns."Cr*p!"shouted Loke as he tried to get ride of the enemy.
Midnight was also trying to attack."I-If only i can get free...I may be able to get them away!"said Midnight.Then both heard Hikari and looked at her."You're okay!"they shouted with relief.
Kid,Liz and Patti heard Black Star say Tsubaki's name and saw Hikari holding Tsubaki in her sword form."Tsubaki?!"asked Kid in surprise.
Patti was just laughing from the surprise.
Liz watched Hikari and Tsubaki save Simon."Well that's a relief!".said Liz as she heard Patti's laughter."Patti! This is still no time to laugh! We still have Asura to fight!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:07 am

User Image

Tsubaki, in her Uncanny Sword, and Hikari heard all of their friends relief that they are alright, except for Simon because of interfering. Lucy and Yami heard Simon comment, until she replied, "Didn't your parents told you about taking care of guild members? Simon, you shouldn't do it on your own, we are your comrades!" she cried out to try to make him listen to her. Asura heard Lucy as he laugh hysterically, causing all of Fairy Tails and Shadow Assassins look at him, "Comrades, you say... maybe I should let all the Clowns devour your souls," he states and all the Clowns are prepare to kill them, but Hikari grip Uncanny Sword. Her red eyes scan on every Clowns, "Tsubaki-chan, you ready," she ask her, Tsubaki narrow her indigo eyes, "Right," she replies and take her Darkness Form as her eyes glow yellow in her dark room, her Uncanny Sword form react by turning into Red Uncanny Sword. Black Star react, "Since when Will of the Nakatsukasa allow you to use the true power!?" he cried out loud, until he got pin by the Clowns. Yami widen his indigo eyes and hears the Darkness speaking to his mind, "One slice, everything will be over," it speaks to him, referring Tsubaki and Hikari's powerful attack. Yami look at Tsubaki's Uncanny Sword Form, she look at Lucy and the rest, "You guys gonna brace yourself, this is going to be one dangerous attack," he told everyone as the warning. Lucy and Black Star, knowing about Red Uncanny Sword, cover their head, Yami look at Hikari and smile, "I believe in you," he told her, she heard him and smiles as she watch him cover his head. She focus on Clowns and take a stance by the Demonic Sword in front of her, "With my Heavenly Magic and Tsubaki-chan's Darkness Form, I will finish this," she commented. Tsubaki is ready for this, "Remember the rules of the assassin," she told her calmly. Hikari nod and charge her magic to trace her finger on the Red Uncanny Sword, "Heavenly: Blade Charge," she cast her Heavily Magic to make Red Uncanny Sword make it more Demonic Aura like to extend the blade, then she disappear by dark and light particle and they can heard slice and dice on every clown, until she reappear behind Simon. After Tsubaki returns to her human form and her original form, all the Clowns screech and disappear and leaves nothing but Kishin Eggs. Lucy and Yami got up, Lucy walk up to Hikari and hug her, by the time Hikari returns to her original self, "I'm glad you are alright, and how is your baby?" she ask her in relief. Hikari glaze her bright blue eyes towards Asura, "My baby is fine, but we need to drive Kishin out, he devour all innocent soul," she replied and comment about Asura as they all focus on him, Yami and Black Star rejoin with their female companions, Tsubaki look at Yami, "So you must be Hikari-chan's boyfriend, Yamiaku?" she states him, causing two love birds to blush.
"Pathetic... you humans are all pathetic, but since he's here," Asura comment and glaze his red eyes towards Death The Kid with a grin, "I will make my younger brother join my side and we can drawn the realm in madness together, since he awake his Shinigami Power," he stated and look at his younger brother. Lucy and Yami widen their eyes, they recall from Lucky that Asura and Kid are brothers, Lucy look at Loke and Snake, "Loke! Snake! You have help... erm... what is his name?" she ask Loke and Snake to help Kid, but apparently she didn't get his name, until Black Star said his name, "His name is Death The Kid, stupid blond," he said bluntly like he never cares, causing Lucy to argue, "You little brat!" she shouts at him with a fist. Tsubaki scold Black Star, "Black Star, that is so rude," she slightly scold him, "Whatever, Tsubaki... Ninjato Mode," he replied and order her to transform, Tsubaki nod and look at Asura, "Right," she transform into Ninjato and her meister caught her hilt. Yami tame his blush and pull his girlfriend to his back to protect her, "Hikari-chan, stay behind me," he told her, Hikari, knowing she's losing her magic because of her pregnancy, nod and she need to keep her unborn child safe, "I will."

Marcus Emrys
Oh I see
saikagirl1020

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

i hear it all"

"yesssss my lady" Snake replied as he lept off to assist Kid. Simon meanwhile glared at Asura, his anger was at a boiling point "let me explain something to you, you filthy maggot ... all of you!" Simon said as he glanced around to all of them "i'm as far from human as you can think, i was kidnapped and tourtured since age five and i became what my captors were" he said then took out his lightsaber, the blade was red "i'm Sith, i'm not really apart of your guild just honorary ... Mokarov's special way of saying your there cause you're parents are ... i have no magic just cybernetic implants, manipulating tech with my mind and ... oh yeah ... there's this!" Simon said raising his hand as a large chunk of asphalt under Asura lifted him up into the air then Simon slammed it back down hard marching towards him looking furious "you want madness? you got nothing on what i went through on Korraban ... but i got over it, i found strength in my anger, my hate ..." Simon said as he raised his hand into a fist to choke Asura with the Force. But then strangely his image flickered and he grabbed his head in agony dropping his saber, the blade turning blue and his hair was in a pony tail "no ... there is no emotion, there is peace-" he said then shouted out again then his image flickered, this time he was wearing a lab coat and his saber was a blaster, then again it happened this time in keyblade armor with a keyblade. It was as if different futures were colliding and Simon was the point of it.

MikuHinata1

saikagirl1020

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games