Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Cataclysm Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:45 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
SU Blue
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
SU Blue
iAm Techno-san
SU Blue

Yeah, but a central motivation for everyone. We could imagine it would be to find out what happened to Network City for the Heroes, and that it is to hinder the heroes in any way possible for the villains, but it was never truly announced. So, basically we are running amok with our own ideas of what we should be doing, and that's how the fights break out. Thankfully, we need fights. So this is not a bad thing, but the true reason people are fighting hasn't even been revealed. They just are because they don't like each other, and that's the problem. It really is just a plot issue, but it's a plot issue that only Pummel and Tamake can fix while the rest of us waste our energy fighting each other with everything we've got(not counting me).Like, wouldn't you as a villain rather be conserving your strength for the big final battle? Sadly you can't because your RPC has little to no knowledge that there is going to be a final battle. That's why some people don't want to fight before the main plot gets moving, because right now these fights really are pointless. Personally, I don't mind. I say go at it. It gives my character somethig to watch.

First of all, Alter and Dax are only fighting with one digimon. Second of all, not all villains are *villains*. Tamake is acting like a lone wolf in this, so what can they really do?

What you're doing right now! 3nodding It's all we really can do. This is in no way a problem you caused, or can fix. We can only count on Tamake and Pummel to do something to get everyone on the same page.

To be fair. Alter hates anything evil. And would pretty much kill anything in there anyways, so this is all in character for him, and also he has a very clear motivation.

Yeah, but the only person that your RPC knows is evil is Dax. What happens if he suddenly leaves?

What are you talking about? Alter isn't evil at all. He is the ultimate good solider. He fights only for the light, and nothing else. Everyone else is just far to weak to do anything truly productive in the war on darkness.

That's what I'm getting at. Right now you are fighting Dax; The only person advertising himself as evil. Who will you fight if he is gone?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:47 pm
SU Blue
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
SU Blue
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
SU Blue

What you're doing right now! 3nodding It's all we really can do. This is in no way a problem you caused, or can fix. We can only count on Tamake and Pummel to do something to get everyone on the same page.

To be fair. Alter hates anything evil. And would pretty much kill anything in there anyways, so this is all in character for him, and also he has a very clear motivation.

Yeah, but the only person that your RPC knows is evil is Dax. What happens if he suddenly leaves?

What are you talking about? Alter isn't evil at all. He is the ultimate good solider. He fights only for the light, and nothing else. Everyone else is just far to weak to do anything truly productive in the war on darkness.

That's what I'm getting at. Right now you are fighting Dax; The only person advertising himself as evil. Who will you fight if he is gone?

Oh I see what you were saying. Anyways I don't know, wonder around or fall back to Vaccine Tower. Probably fall back since the attack is being moved there or something. To be honest I agree with you, this even has no direction at the moment and it makes it very weak.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:12 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Tamake-Sempai
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Well this is what happens when there is no clear goal or anything, everyone is just destroying things. Not much else to do.

The ruins of network city is an introduction to the RP, early this week the assult will be moved to Vaccine Sentinel Tower

So... basically you set up a battle field without any direction that is meant to change in a weak? Are the good guys meant to be fighting there or not?

its basically meant to show that the villains are a real threat. The heroes should be looking for survivors, destroying network city was Tamake and Kaya making a statement  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:41 pm
I said a mouthful.

Hey out of curiousity, does anyone in here plan to have interactions with my character....? :0 Just curious. (I won't be offended if no one says yes.)

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:03 pm
Back guys! : D

Anyways I haven't scene pummel in a long time and it kinda gets me that she hasn't said anything that she is officially back or for how long.

Anyways, time for my next post.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:26 pm
Darkfire Karan

I have to know, how highly do you hold my opinion?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:31 pm
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

on what?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:33 pm
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

on what?

Well in general, I was refering to you say, that just because I thought you didn't act like a villian, you said you wanted to be a hero, so I was wondering just how much you actually care about what I say.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:21 pm
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

on what?

Well in general, I was refering to you say, that just because I thought you didn't act like a villian, you said you wanted to be a hero, so I was wondering just how much you actually care about what I say.

Honestly I totally forgot about that. I am a villain right now and I am planning on what I am going to do. I don't want to meta-game so I don't know any people. And I don't want any information on other characters and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 pm
Darkfire Karan

Honestly I totally forgot about that. I am a villain right now and I am planning on what I am going to do. I don't want to meta-game so I don't know any people. And I don't want any information on other characters and stuff.

Well all I can say is good luck.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:15 pm
Blademaster Banryu
I said a mouthful.

Hey out of curiousity, does anyone in here plan to have interactions with my character....? :0 Just curious. (I won't be offended if no one says yes.)

I'm interacting with you ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:17 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
I said a mouthful.

I know I know, sorry I haven't said anything yet. xD I'm doing other stuff while trying to decide what to write... got the ol' left brain active instead of the right, don'cha know. sweatdrop  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:19 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
I said a mouthful.

I know I know, sorry I haven't said anything yet. xD I'm doing other stuff while trying to decide what to write... got the ol' left brain active instead of the right, don'cha know. sweatdrop

Makes some kind of sense... I guess. I just managed to come back here and notice that you asked if someone were, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:08 pm
Ooh this is going to be fun.  

ilinkzeldi

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:22 pm
ilinkzeldi
Ooh this is going to be fun.

.___.' What's that supposed to mean...?  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games