Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:10 pm
Roger followed but it felt like he was being dragged to his death. "Whats Father Ren like?" he asked to try to hide the fear that crept along him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:17 pm
Asriel felt defeated. She knew very well what the code was to an exorcist. She also knew that Selicia was a good person. however, she felt horrible for leading Roger to his demise; she knew he would never agree to be exorcised and like most, die fighting. That was because of one very simply emotion, or rather desire. The desire of bettering their lives. Even though it was selfish; Asriel felt that some signed contracts for a reason, not simply out of greed. This very feeling of the need to protect lived in her as well. It was not a feeling of love towards Roger, don't misunderstand, but of Asriel's own personal belief. And it wasn't like she was rebelling HQ, no, she surely did not want to do so either. Yet these feelings was what led Asriel to grab Roger's hand. "He's-," she stopped her sentence and tugged on Roger's hand to make a run for it. If Asriel had allowed Selicia to lead her to Ren, Roger would surely... Roger had done nothing wrong, or so she believed, and for that he was innocent. The demon inside of him...Asriel couldn't possibly think what entity was inside of him. As she gripped his hand,t eh ring on her finger began to slightly burn. She tugged him along down the street, trying to get as far away from Selicia and hide. Knowing that Selicia had abilities to allow her to pop anywhere, Asriel could only bet a penny that hiding was her solution. As they sprinted, Asriel led him deep into the city. "Let's hide somewhere," she called, not knowing where she was going.

[ Is this okay? I wasn't sure if Asriel's type of character was allowed since many exorcists seemed so passionate in their work and though Asriel is eager about her career path, she chose to follow her own morals as well. I can always edit... ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:48 pm
(It should be ok but I think she would have some kinda punishment for it. XD)

Roger thought for a moment and a voice seemed to talk to him "In this ally" He grabbed Asriel's arm and pulled her to a near by ally. "Hide!" he commanded as if he knew somehow something would happened and shadow's started to cover the two in darkness, but from inside the darkness vague shadowy monstrous figures could be seen moving watching the two keeping away from the two as if they where afraid of something.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:03 am
Asriel didn't know if Selicia was looking for them and frankly, she didn't want to find out. No, Selicia was but a miniscule thought in her mind then, her face full of shock and awe at the shadowy darkness spiraling about her. She let out a small sound, touching her ring protectively. "You really are a contractor," she murmured. She watched the shadows as they stared at her. yet they seemed to hide her and Roger from Selicia's eye if she were looking for them. "You traded your memories...for this?" She asked though in aa soft, whispered voice as if it were difficult to speak or think without staring at these figures. She looked at Roger then with big eyes, going still as she stared at him. She gave a sigh and ran a hand against her pink hair."But...at least they are hiding us. If Selicia took you to Father Ren...We would've went to HQ or a church to exorcise you. You could've died..." She was now wary of Roger then, ready to use her ring if needed. "But let me ask, why did you ever make a contract?"

[ I'm a masochist for my characters...haha, joking. But of course, a punishment was to be expected; I made my character do the things she did with that fact well in mind. ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:13 am
"I don't even know myself there's a voice that tells me things and hits at things I should know but I can't figure it out" he said a bit flustered as she asked him something that taunted him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 am

Selicia put her palm to her face and rolled her eyes. Of course, the most typical thing to do when that happens was to chase after them. However, Selicia was too exhausted after the fight with Kyo to do that. Instead, he contacted the other exorcists, saying, "Selicia here. Exorcist apprentice, Asriel Fortuna has run off with a contractor. Requesting assistance. I'm heading back to the abbey" She said before ending the transmission. She walked calmly back to the abbey with the scythe in her hands.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:02 am
Darius continued to grin before lowering his blade "well then, why bother stopping you" he sheaved his blade before crossing his arms the voice in his head going wild as he did so  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:16 pm
Rock got the message when at the abbey. "Two fugitives, an exorcist ran off with a contractor. Bring them both back." he was told. "Where are the last sights of the team? Any knowledge on abilities and such things I should be warned of?" Rock asked as he verified to see the revolver fully loaded or not. It was, his could see the glowing blue soul energy within the bullet chambers and gave the wheel a spin before shoving it back into the holster.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:36 pm
Miles sheathed his sword as well. "I'm not fighting someone unarmed. So you can either draw your sword again or we can fight it out with our fists." Miles said simply, waiting for Darius' answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Selicia was already in the abbey when she heard the sound of Rock's voice and replied to him instead, waving, "The contractor, I'm not sure but he seems to have no memories. Asriel, however, her ring can create barriers. And don't forget, there's still this fire... dragon type contractor on the loose. He was wearing a hoodie. If you happen to find him, be careful. He's dangerous. I was too tired to run after the two cause of him. I'm gonna hit the sack for a while, I think" Selicia sighed.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:35 am
Darius turned and began to walk away "i don't see the point in either of us dyeing yet, maybe another time Exorcist...." He smiled before disappearing into a flurry of flames, leaving nothing but scorched ground behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:45 pm
"I always have a back-up plan... As long as her barrier allows sound to go through, of course." Rock replied to Selicia "Thanks for the info, just one last question, where were the targets heading last?" Rock asked politely  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:53 pm

"We were heading towards the town square to wait for Father Ren last. But they ran off north after passing the doll shop near the fire station" Selicia replied.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:48 pm
"Thank you very much. Have a good day" Rock bowed before leaving without another word. He broke into a sprint after closing the doors, heading where he was instructed. it his steady pace it would take him 5-10 minutes to get there.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:31 pm
Miles sighed and turned around, heading back to HQ. Well, at least I still have my integrity as a person. Miles thought and rolled his eyes. His superiors were going to have a fit about this one.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games