Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:07 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Simply having the Goddess aboard her ship was making Jaqueline uncomfortable. It was a rare occurrence--bordering on impossible--for anyone to come near the ruler of the seas, much less live to tell the tale. Even after only this short while, Jaqueline was already beginning to think they wouldn't survive this encounter. "Jus' tell 'er, Harding," she muttered.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:15 am
"Ahhh no I don't think so. Not yet at least" he said with a smile reaching his hand out and took the key from calypso. Tucking it back in his shirt his cockiness returned as he stood there. "There isn't anything to worry about captain" Joesph said with a grin as he stood there. "If she wanted to kill anyone she would have already isn't that right" he asked standing there the storm around them slowly starting to diminish.

"You play a very dangerous game here boy" the woman said standing there. As he had thought tho she wasn't going to kill him as this one was the only one currently that knew where the item she wanted was.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:33 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline glared at him. "Don't get cocky wiv me now, Harding. I save ya from the drink once; I can jus' as easily throw ya back in an' let the Goddess deal witcha in 'er own territory."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:40 am
"But if you do that you likely kill the one chance she has to get back her item. If that happens where would the seas furry be pointed towards then?" He asked looking a the captain. "I won't lie tho I really don't have it" he told her with a bit of a shrug an item like that didn't serve any purpose to me" he said thinking about where it was likely at now. "If I tell you where and who has it tho to leisurely tho you could just kill me as easily" he said walking past calypso as he looked at the captain. For once he was likely in control of the situation but how far he decided to press it was the current question.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:56 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline growled, and the quartermaster actually had to grab her bicep to keep her from following through on her threat. "Don't push it, Harding. An' ya'd best not turn yer back on the Goddess.'Tis disrespectful."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:10 am
"I want you to remember what I said when you dragged me on board. I have already made piece with the thought of dying tho of I can prolong it I will" he laughed. "So then shall we continue to Tortuga then captain? I believe that all of us might be better off that way" he asked with a smile as he leaned against the edge of the railings

As if caused by the man himself the storm began to break up as a favorable wind caught in the sails. "Making enemies wif a goddess tis not a long life breeds Hardin" Calypso said looking at them. "Should ya wish fer death be right ya may get it should ya keep pushing me" the goddess said simply crossing her arms as the ship started to move again the Kracken having released the vessel.
(I'm just pulling stuff out now)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:16 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline growled low in her throat, glancing at the Goddess standing calmly at the center of the deck. Then she shook off the quartermaster's hand and began barking orders. The crew leapt into action, and she stalked back to her cabin.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 am
Looking over his shoulder joesph watched her storm into her room. He wasn't surprised by her actions tho a little disheartened by them to say the lleast. What he had said about calypso was likely right tho what he had stolen from her kept him alive for the time being. A compass that shows what the heart wants what a joke he thought shaking his head. All it had done was spin aimlessly in his hand. What was likely wanted from the compass tho was what was in th fake. Ottom of it tho he hadn't held onto the item long enough to find out what it was.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:51 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

In her cabin, Jaqueline was having second thoughts about having saved Joseph. The man had enough steel in his spine to rival hers if he chose to stay on and lead a mutiny. But he'd made it clear enough: once they made port in Tortuga, Joseph Harding would leave, and Jaqueline would continue on with her crew. She glanced out the porthole and saw that the sun was starting to set. The crew would be looking forward to their weekly festivities, and she wasn't one to stop them, no matter how foul her mood.

((Wow, first Calypso and now Jack's compass. You're lucky I didn't use the character I normally use in pirate stuff. Otherwise, your character would be in even worse trouble.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:54 am
(well when you threw the storm in my mind went into movies for some reason. Also I have no idea where I'm going with this to be honest and will post again later.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:59 am
((Okay.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm
User ImageLeaning over the edge Joesph ran a hand thru his hair holding palm over his eyes afterward. What a situation to be in likely to be killed by either side now what could he do to ensure he was able to stay alive to the end of the year. If he could make it onto land he would likely be safe. "Keiren" the man called as he pushed himself away from the railings and looked around for him. Where did he go to after the storm had ceased. He wanted to talk to someone that likely didn't want to see him dead, hopefully he wouldn't atleast. Staring at Calypso he thought about the item he had stolen. A marine had been the one he had sold it to but what was the mans name. If he could remember that by Tortuga he may live another day he thought with a grimace.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

The lookout leaned over the edge of the crow's nest, where he'd scrambled when the captain started barking orders. "Up 'ere, Harding!" he called.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:38 am
User ImageLooking up towards the crows nest Harding shook his head as he walked over to the mast. Working his way up towards the crows nest. "So then do you hate me as well" he asked finally getting up to the area as he looks at him. Looking over at the deck the goddess hadn't moved yet her arms crossed in the middle of the deck. Did she plan to stay like the rest of the way that they had to Tortuga he wondered a tinge of fear slightly running down his spine.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:53 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Naw," Kieren said, fidgeting a bit. "It's jus' thatcha seem ta bring a lot o'..." He shot a glance down at the Goddess as well. "...strangeness wiv ya."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff