Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:00 pm
Moon had a look of shock and horror on her face before hiding behind Col " dont you dare take these, you said i could have them!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:18 pm
Col looked behind him and chuckled. "Moon seems to like them too much." he said. "How about I buy some from you too. I need some new shoes anyway." he said and looked at his old and kinda rusty shoes.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:25 pm
"if you want some shoes it'll have to wait a while, the only reason i'm not making some right now is because Moon forced me to stop working to eat." Hammer looked to Moon and then to Col.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:35 pm
Moon crept out from behind Col before standing next to him and looked at Hammer. "if i didnt force you , you would probably be working in that workshop of yours all day without eating....."  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:42 pm
"I think it's a good thing that she took you out. You can't starve yourself or you'll hurt yourself and you can't work." Col said as he looked at Hammer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:48 pm
"i'm resilient, a day without eating wont hurt me." He looked from Col to Moon again before thinking " Besides, i'm not exactly getting any work done by being forced to not work either"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:51 pm
"And how many days in a row is it that youve told yourself that, hmmm?" She gave him a serious look before yoarning slightly, the sugar rush wearing off and now a sugar low was starting to take hold.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:56 pm
Hammer stood silent for a moment before sighing and shaking his head "what ever, i came out didn't i?"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:05 pm
Col smiled and looked at Moon. "I think you need to make him get out at least once a day." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:14 pm
Moon smiled before nodding "ok....i will, everyday i will make him come out for a little while"  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:16 pm
Hammer gave Moon a small annoyed stare "do you actually want me to lose money, is that it?" He got right up close to her face and stared her in the eyes "how'd you like it if i came to your book store everyday and took you out somewhere huh? lose you some money"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:37 pm
"that would be nice, would you? i dont mind, i end up leaving alot for breaks anyway, ive read all the books in my shop so its kind of boring in there on a slow day." She smiled as she looked to Hammer.  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:12 pm
He squinted slightly before sighing "your my least favorite pony right now Moon..." he stood up straight before sighing and looking to Col "what you doing out here anyway Col?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:14 pm
Moon laughed slightly before smiling "oh, be nice Hammer, i know you dont mean that" she looked to Col and had an idea "hey, if your not busy, you want to come get something to eat with us?"  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:22 pm
"What? Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I don't enjoy a walk." Col said with a smile. "Thanks for the offer Moon, but I don't think Hammer would want me there." he said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff