Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:11 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist

Since the crow is free and safe, I really want to post to free everyone back to their regular non-ordered postings, Sleeping Pacifist. >.< You won't hold that against me, will you?

When the fun is back again and people want to head after their mini-arc prizes, (yes there are prizes) y'all can quote me for the relaxed fun times. So, I'mma gonna go post, posting order be darned! ^o^ These fun adventures will take place after whenever y'all can seal the Nibi. Take your time, but don't let me forget about it, since y'all deserve these prizes!
Sorry I've been behind, I plan to actually post when I wakke up now that I've got a lot of stuff out the way; plus I've been waiting on others to post so it's like mehhhh!!!! >xD

Okay, I can hit the post button now that the post is written. Would you like first dibs on posting after I do so, or would you like for me to copy-paste my post into a notepad for a short while?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:16 pm
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist

Since the crow is free and safe, I really want to post to free everyone back to their regular non-ordered postings, Sleeping Pacifist. >.< You won't hold that against me, will you?

When the fun is back again and people want to head after their mini-arc prizes, (yes there are prizes) y'all can quote me for the relaxed fun times. So, I'mma gonna go post, posting order be darned! ^o^ These fun adventures will take place after whenever y'all can seal the Nibi. Take your time, but don't let me forget about it, since y'all deserve these prizes!
Sorry I've been behind, I plan to actually post when I wakke up now that I've got a lot of stuff out the way; plus I've been waiting on others to post so it's like mehhhh!!!! >xD

Okay, I can hit the post button now that the post is written. Would you like first dibs on posting after I do so, or would you like for me to copy-paste my post into a notepad for a short while?
First dibs on post after yours  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:20 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist

I will post, then! Also, you may want to pm Jaxdrill about all of your rpcs and their bloodlines. >.< Just sayin', and tryin' to help here~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 pm
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist

I will post, then! Also, you may want to pm Jaxdrill about all of your rpcs and their bloodlines. >.< Just sahyin', and tryin' to help here~
ah, yes please and thank you; I've been caught up in darn mid terms and trying to readjust lately. [hibernation partially] so ive been lost for a moment. Much appreciation for that.  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:08 am
*Facedesk* c'mon peopleeeee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:57 am
those in the crossroads, ill post here tonight when i back from work  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:44 pm
Arc is almost over guys! Lets rock and roll so we can start rebuilding and training! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:27 am
As far as I am aware, we only have one place left we're fighting. Everyone head there!!!

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:31 am
Lanfaer
As far as I am aware, we only have one place left we're fighting. Everyone head there!!!

you nuts?! ******** no! Don't everyone head to the temple! Its being handled just fine with three people there now D: and we really don't need more people at the crossroads either! Posting is complicated enough there as it is and two more people are going to show up at some point too!
Really, we don't need more people in either place D'x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:40 am
i will update in the temples soon  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:40 pm
Ya'll need to keep posting wherever you are, gais. :3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:01 am
temple has been updated. thank you for hirutaro or whatever his name is for the fast response  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:57 am
postizzles por favor?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 pm
I did, the edit was to add a little damage to Haituro, but just waiting on the other two :/  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:37 pm
Jonderken
I did, the edit was to add a little damage to Haituro, but just waiting on the other two :/
wants to throw things at them....  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games