Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:51 pm
"Um in a way, but only when he's in trouble." Molly said with a smile. She started to lead Alice to a nice looking apartment building. "I live on the top floor." she said as she used her key to unlock the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:01 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice quietly follows Molly to the apartment building. She normally wouldn't come near another human unless she was about to kill them, but this was one of the few exceptions since she needed to clean up. "What's reality to you?"

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:18 pm
"Reality?" Molly asked as she let Alice in and up to her room. It was surprisingly larger than how it looked outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:21 pm

"Can you tell the difference between fiction and reality?", Alice responds. Her eyes glance around the room, taking it in without really focusing on any particular thing.

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:31 pm
"Hmm I'm pretty sure I do." Molly said as she took off her glasses and put her hood down. "Make yourself at home. The shower is over there it you need to use it." she said and pointed to a master bathroom while she got out clothes for Alice.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:34 pm
"No!" Star shouted when she was blinded by the smoke. "Darn it! He got away." She pouted when it cleared. Despite her bad start she was disappointed he'd run away and she hadn't been able to fight and capture him. She supposed she did get lucky that the other person had stepped in so she didn't end up dead.

"Thanks, I guess." Star said, turning to Jenos. "Who are you?"

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:37 pm
((That's right Molly! Don't ask why she's asking such weird questions! xd ))

"Thank you..." Alice walks into the bathroom and glances around before shutting the door. She strips herself of her filthy clothes, carefully putting her various knives where they wouldn't be seen if the other woman walked while she was in there. She then starts the shower and gets in, scrubbing herself thoroughly to remove the blood.

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:41 pm
(Hey Molly, think Nick could be one of your neighbors?)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:03 pm
(@ Minnta: lol yeah im just going with it ^^
@ spartan: it you want ^^)

Molly changed into some regular jeans and a baggy t-shirt and she placed her suit in her closet. She then dumped out the necklace and rings she stole on her bed and looked at them through her magnifying glass.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:19 pm
(Alright)

Nicholas woke up from his game chair, hearing some small ruckus from across the hall. His other neighbor, what was her name again... Molly? Yea, Molly, must be up to something. Nick knew Molly, but not as well as he construction friend. He got up and decided to check out what she was doing, knocking on her door.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:21 pm
It didn't take to terribly long for Jacob to arrive at the bay on the opposite side of where the tower was. After awhile of looking tho he couldn't do anything more then stand at the shore looking towards the island. "Not a single boat around and if I go swimming ill probably die before I can get across water's to dam cold" he muttered tapping his foot on the ground. "What a bore I feel like I came to this city for no reason" he sighed turning around and starting to walk off. As he did he moved by a light pole striking it half heartidly with his fist as the metal twisted before the pole came crashing down behind him as he walked. "Guess waiting a little longer is all I can do I will find the titan's and see if there as strong as they all say" he laughed walking back towards the center of the city.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:37 pm
Molly looked up and quickly put her stolen stuff away in a jewelry box. She then fixed her short blue hair before opening the door. "Oh hey Nick." she said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:52 pm
Nicholas gave a yawn, obviously tired as well as just waking up. "You seem to be rather busy nowadays. You keep coming home so late and it's been more of a common habit now. Did you get a new job or something?" He asked, not aware of her thievery at all. "Oh and hi Molly." He said afterwords, giving a wave.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:21 pm
Molly smiled and leaned against her door. "Yeah, I got a job at a jewelry store." she said. She figured it would be a good cover sense she spends her time in one anyway.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:28 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Well, first rule of super-heroing is to not give out any names, so just call me Arcana. Yourself?" Jenos asked with a polite bow, his movements mirroring those of the ringmaster of the circus he had grown up in.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games