Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:06 am
((Damn straight I did. lol))

It was over and he knew it. Adarian could only keep track of the Assasin's parry knocking his blade back once more, his strength already waning before the counter-strike slid home into his left shoulder. He had managed at the last to redirect the attack from a far more fatal impact, but the numbing force he felt transferred into his body was greater than he had dared to anticipate. Falling back the Sin steadied himself on the tip of his sword dug into the structure of their arena, his own stipulations coming back to bite him. How is it possible...I should not have lost here! He's a mere human! A character not even worth his weight in gold! How could I fall to the likes of him!?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 am
Gino noticed the angry look in Pride's eyes and pressed his blade against the man's throat. "Admit your defeat now or that pain is going to get worse." Gino said simply. If Pride would not comply, then Gino was just going to have to hurt the man more, using poison if he had to.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lord Zerix rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:32 am
Surrender? The mere thought of acknowledging his defeat was incomprehensible; had the Assassin truly believed he among all the Sins would lower himself to such an extent? Adarian jerked back from the blade at his throat, slightly nicking himself with the sudden movement in backpedaling from his skilled enemy. "You think that I would ever dare to concede to the likes of you boy?" he hissed, his deep set blue gaze hardening in anger. "We go on. I will not lose here to you!" Raising back his blade he swung a horizontal cut aimed at the Assasin's outstretched arm, his blow more of a warning to disarm than to seriously injury.

((I'm pretty sure this is going to be a loss so I'll just do the last two attacks and end it after that.))  
omgIisonfiyah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:22 pm
Gino sighed as Pride continued to carry on his farce. The fight was all but won, with Gino taking the victory. Then he decided to take a swing at Gino's arm, his arm was an instrument of death and Gino dealt very much in death, so he could not allow ay of his equipment to be damaged in any way. Gino spun around the blade, closing the distance between himself and Pride, once again putting his blade against the Sin's neck. "Yield, this will only get worse and my patience does have its limits." Gino growled.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lord Zerix rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:02 pm
Pride refused to allow himself to fall short of an intermediary's interference in their conflict. He didn't even allow himself to entertain the notion within his own mind, his blade rising to knock back the Assassin's smaller edge held to his throat. "You think I'll yield to you boy. Amusing." The Sin was prolonging the violence to the utmost of his ability, forcing the other man's hand to continue. His sword swung out aiming to strike a blow on the Assassin's left shoulder, drawing upon his full weight for a vicious thrust to at least maintain some form of a threat.

((Last roll at last.))  
omgIisonfiyah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:55 pm
Gino had had enough of the sin's foolish pride. Gino swatted Pride's blade away, lifting his own into the air afterwards. After that, Gino brought down his sword with everything he had to slice through Pride, it wouldn't kill him, but there would be a large gash across his chest to be sure. "This fight is over, it is my win." Gino stated coldly.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:42 pm
(I do hope the two of you know that you have to -1 after too many great attacks and defends and -2 if the battle goes on.... ninja In other words, check yourselves.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:45 pm
((We saw. But it was Pride's loss regardless as my rolls got worse than his, even without adding in the Assassin bonus.))

The strike knocked back the stubborn demon across the field, leaving him resting with both hands gripping the hilt of his blade dug into the ground for balance. The Assassin's attack had left him quite weak and his strength diminished; he had not expected himself to be so open, nor counter so easily. Pride simply stood there leaning his sword without uttering a sound, mentally replaying over his defeat within his thoughts. So...I have lost. That's what I deserve no less for not taking the time out to train. How could I expect to have defeated anyone in my present state after just taking the time to act? I've grown rusty. That is the only explanation how I could have allowed such a debacle to occur on my watch. The Sin frowned in distaste for his fate matching up with Lust's own, knowing that as the leader he shouldn't have fallen down quite so easily. His ego refused to speak again after the outcome of his fight with the Assassin was made so precisely clear for all to know; he was already thinking ahead to their rematch, after he took his time rededicating himself to clearing the ennui from his body. This is not the End....I will return to face him once more.  

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:54 pm
((Yeah what Zerix said. Even with the subtractions, I still out-rolled him, and that's not including the +3 assassin bonus. :3 ))

Gino waited patiently for the Author to transport him back to the festival. He was going to need some time to rest, maybe get a little something to eat as well, but not in his assassin robes. Enjoying a bit of the festival would be best done in Gino's normal attire.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image
(Of course, just making sure you guys knew that during the battle. And, for those wondering why the Assassin got +3 please know that I gave him this knowing he was an assassin whom of which fight for a living.

Plus I'm glad you guys knew that only a full 10 knocks someone out)

The Author watched both matches. He watched as both progressed, and once Pride and the Assassin was teleported he made it where the portal shifted to a floating orb which, from all sides, showed the two fighting. The orb floated to where all could watch beyond it, and from a third point of view.

The tower was past the clouds, and the wind blew at the two men endlessly. The floor they fought upon was clear of any wreckage, less to distract them with. The Author wondered if one would take advantage of the tower's height, throwing their opponent of course which would have resulted in one great fall....His eyes went to watch this match, as did many more from the arena. He was tempted to comment, or at the very least tell have a conversation with the ones beside him. His interest was perked, and he fell to his curiosity as he wondered who would emerge victorious.

The battle was tough, and both fought well. He witnessed as Pride fell, and rose his hand. "Victory for the Assassin!" He called out, grabbing his quill. He wrote in the air like before.

Soon, the two would find themselves back at the arena. The portal shrinking away before disappearing. "Well done, Assassin. You're well on your way to winning this tournament, and to have whatever it is you might desire for." He congratulates, saying this from his throne though his voice was clear to where everyone heard him. "As for you Pride, see that your wounds are tended to. Although I know of a demon's health and how it regenerates faster then a human's, I wish for you to enjoy the night and join later for the feast." The Author then gave a toast, sipping his drink.

He looked to The Big bad Wolf, knowing full well he was speaking to him. "Mind you, I am not old. My hair was white prior to my birth, as was your fur. If you wish to fight, you may be in the next match. If you wish to challenege the Assassin, or the victor in any other match, simply do so after they have at least a slight amount of rest."

"Or, perhaps...if you wish...I choose your opponent, dear wolf?" He adds with a smile, curious what the wolf would choose.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 pm
Once he was able, Gino changed his appearance and set out to get a little something to eat. Once he had gotten some miniature cakes and a glass of water, he headed back to see who would be fighting next.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
Shelck was dreaming peacefully as he slept. His his dream, there was no sense of urgency. No one running around to do chores. Everyone was at peace and tranquil. Shleck himself was lying in a field of golden barley and wheat. Next to him was fair maiden plucking the strings a of beautiful silver harp. she played soft, sweet notes. The notes themselves melted into harmonic white noise. Yes, everything was quite pleasant. At least until the maiden abruptly stopped playing the harp and slammed it on Shleck head!

Shleck woke up clutching his head. He whined in pain as he tossed about. "Oooow!" He moaned pushing down his head, futilely trying to quell the pain. "Who hit me?!" He said groaning. The lazy demon rolled over and looked at Claudia who seemed to be in a state of fright.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image

I love the way you look at me,
I feel the pain you place inside.
I like to teach you all the rules,
I get to see them set in stone, I like it
when you chain me to the bed, but then your secrets
Stand to show.
I love the dirty things you do
When I have control of you!

User Image

Claudia hadn't thought she'd hit him that hard, but she must have for him to writhing the way he was."Oh I'm sorry Shecky! I didn't mean to! I was sleeping, just like you. I had a nightmare. They were trying to burn the book, and it actually caught alight. It started the burn the pages and all. I ran but I stumbled over something, and it got me I felt myself burn." She said her face gone completely pale. She took in a ragged breath, and then leaned forward.She took his hand and pulled it gently away from his fore head."here let me see....I really am sorry." She said trying to get a look at the bump.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:11 am
The Hatter grinned as he took in the outcome. He took his hat off and positioning it right beside him he took a defensive stance, wiggling his fingers in anticipation. His hand poised and ready to reach into the hat and pull out a trick or two.

((I've never fought like this before so I was waiting for you to make the first move :I Should I have rolled something here?))  

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:38 pm
Wolf smiled as his jape got the attention of the author "I'll let you choose" He said since he was asked to let the Assassin rest, he had planed on challenging him once he was tired but now that that was not going to be he didn't care. "And forgive my words but you are much older then us being the omnipotent force that made us and I use old man as a pup would his father."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games