Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:22 pm
[[It sets the night-mood. C: ]]
Akahana laughed. She was only 3 cars away from Gaven. "I'm not that clumsy." She climbed back over to their car and sat next to him, her head inclined at the stars. "Anyways, I'd taste great even if I was ground beneath the rails."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:36 pm
Proper turned over, sighing again, " I suppose your right. Again. Antoinette? Can you do me a favor? Be careful once we reach Chicago. I mean extra careful. Diem wont look kindly upon bodies shifting the limelight on him. He's always hated that. Let me supply you guys with blood during our stay."  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:24 pm
"....You know what we do then " Antoinette said stopping her stitching. " We are not of your uncules Brood. We cover our tracks Misour Proper and do not draw attention to ourselves. That is why we get away with what we do but thank you for your concern " she said with an almost sickening sweetness" Discard t he body and burn the evidence. We have become quite good at it. Then we do not stay in one place for to long.......You know what we do to people who interfer with us ? " Antoinette said getting down off her box a mischevious gleam in her eye to match her brothers " We dismember them..,....."

She picked up the box that her brother had been holding earlier it had not stopped moving. " This is our seacret ....Misour proper. Your uncule Damian will not interfear with us or will take a limb and he'll get it back when we want him to get it back " Antoinette whisperd softly to proper. " Misour proper ,In this box is the hand and the forearm of the leader of the boston vampires.Gaven cut his arm off at the elbow...And befor The boston leader could regenerate my dear brother took the arm and put it in this bos. Now you know why you ran in to my brother that rainy night when he was chased by those vampires. "

The vampiress smiled pleasently " You see Misour proper. We are crimanals and do not denie it. Gaven and I drink fresh human blood daily. " antoinette explained opening the box inside was a riggeling limb .She grasped hold of it holding the limb close as if it were a kitten she loved dearly. " I hate them ...Hate them " Antoinette said befor bitting down on the hand sinking herfrangs in it. The limb was already dead so it did not bleed but it diid move. " Why won't it die ...die ...die ...die " Antoinette whispered. The vampiress began to lose a grip on her sanity " Die! " antoinette screamed throwing the limb to the ground and stepping on it.

Antoi turned on Proper " you did it ....you did this to me ...you did it! ." She pointed an acusing finger " I hate you ...I hate you "

Gaven heared his sister " Anotinette no..Not now " He said hurrying to the side of the train. He hopped down catching the edge of the train and pulling himself up " what did you say? " gaverocoh asked proper looking worried at antoi.

" I want to end it ! I don't want this ! " Anotinette said reading to claw propers eyes out befor gave grabed hold of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:17 pm
Proper had stood up when she had lunged, his back was up against the metal ceiling. His wings were cramping up the way he had them bent forward.
" All i said was for you guys to be extra careful in Chicago. Then she started petting and biting that hand and stuff!" He said, pointing down at the flapping hand on the floor.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:29 pm
xtigsx

naturerage

Akahana jumped back into the car following Gaven, surprised at the sudden commotion.
"Antoi... is she okay?" Akahana's eyes were on Antoi writhing in her brother's arms. Then her eyes trailed off to Proper, gesturing to the severed arm on the floor. "What is that? How is it moving?" She asked, eyes wide.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:37 pm
[[POST 200!!!
Yay~!]]

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:08 pm
" Its another vampires arm its trying to find its way back. Please put it in the box " Gaven insisted holding Antoinette back she was thrashing around furious. As if something had possesed her.

" There's an old voice in my head holding me back " Antoi said sounding scared.

" Well tell her ,I miss our little talks " Gaven said in a soft voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:14 pm
Steeling his nerves, Proper jumped down and grabbed the arm. It writhed in his grasp until he grabbed a finger and pressed down on a pressure point. Walking carefully around Antoi, he grabbed the box and put it back in their, which he tucked under his arm.
" What's the matter with her, Gaven?" Proper sounded both startled and concerned. She had managed to shock him, something that didnt happen often.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:22 pm
Antoinette slowly calmed down clinging to her brother. He led her over to the place she had set up curtians earlier. " Shhhh...Antoi its quite in the darkness go in the darkness " Gaven told his sister as she slowly slipped away. He closed the curtians ." There isen't anything wrong with her..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:25 pm
"No Gaven, there is definitely something wrong. Maybe not with her, but..." Akahana's gaze lingered over the box.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:26 pm
Proper set his shoulders, he wasn't going to let Gaven distract him.
" Thats not what I asked. What just happened?" he asked, crossing his arms. It wasnt very intimidating, since he was so tiny, but he made up for it with the way his wings fanned out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:33 pm
Gaven sat infront of the black curtians should either decide to mess with antoinette" Antoinette, never wanted to be this way " He explaind " Her sanity is fragil and from time to time she looses it. Not out of anger but somthing trips it...Killing people is theraputic for her. The pent up agression she has gets taken out on some human and she feels better the madness is suppressed .....My sister isen't a bad person she's ...diffrent"  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:37 pm
Proper relaxed, ashamed at his own reaction to her outburst. Stepping forward, he put a hand on Gaven's shoulder. He smiled slightly, trying for apologetic.
" If i can help her, i will. We're in this together now."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:44 pm
" She's been this way since ,I turned her " Gaven explaiend blaming himself for antoinettes behavior" Antoi is in denile ...and she still wants to kill who's changed her. " he said in a low whisper. " I've lied to her and told her the truth at diffrent times. Shes tried to kill me "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:52 pm
"That's, terrible... What do we do then?"

Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games