Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Tokyo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:57 am
Arru_Akki

User Image

Articuno

Yuuki smiles at young demon as she wave at him childish, "Hi, I'm Yuuki Kaai." she greets him very friendly, while Articuno got the tight hug from him, before he let her go. The young bird doesn't mind about it as she lightly smiles, "It's alright Zelkova, but we got an itty bitty problem. We got a old fiend coming back, he suppose to be dead along with our old hero, Arigane, former Lord of the God. Miku-chan and Zatsune, who got betrayed by that fiend and joined us to stop his evil plan, are trying to figure out how to stop the device." she told him what happen while he was out. Yuuki starts jump in conclusion, "Miku-nee-chan is no longer endanger by her counterpart, and we got the new Vocaloid members." she said very excited, which Articuno look at Yuuki as she laugh at her playmate.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:57 am
wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

<-Click For My Goddess Fan!
For those close to me...

Zelkova's relaxed state of mind was put straight to work after Yuuki had introduced herself. A new battle was coming for them and he was very unaware of all of it. He stared at Articuno, thinking as to how he could help. "What can I do to help?" He asked, smiling gently at her and waving back at Yuuki in a move gentle manner. Of course, he was staring at Yuuki and conversing with Articuno.

… I will protect them with all that I have!
Click For My Goddess Scythe! ->

Nobody Knows:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:21 pm
Arru_Akki

User Image

Articuno

Articuno thought of it from Zelkova's question, but Yuuki pull out her red cell phone to text message to Miku and left the room. Articuno look at young demon for a second, "We haven't fought this Xehanort before, but we could needed your help. Miku-chan and I visit Magnolia, we forgive Zatsune for her wrong path, and we found out Xehanort is after the device called Nirvana. Although we haven't told her what is he planning." she told him about what is Xehanort is planning, but haven't thought of his plan.
Meanwhile in Karaoke Bar, Zatsune continue to sing and notice her old fans are cheering for her, so she lightly smile. Miku read the book of Nirvana and take the note, then she felt the vibrate in her pocket as she pull out her aquamarine cell phone and flip her phone, then read the message from Yuuki:

"Zelkova-kun is waking up, he wanted to know about Xehanort's plan, do you think you should bring Zatsune-san to tell us his plan. -Kaai Yuuki"

Miku text it back to her and put it back in her pocket, then continue to read and write a note about it, while Zatsune sing.
Yuuki got the message from her phone by her song playing, Shooting Star, and begin to read it:

"Arigato Yuuki-chan, I will head home after I finish the research about Nirvana. -Hatsune Miku"

Yuuki read it, but didn't text back, so she run back to the room and start talking, "Miku-nee-chan will be back soon!" she shouts very hyper, Articuno turn her head towards to young singer. She gave her a glummy smile, "That's a good news."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:19 pm
K a i t o xx S h i o n

VOCALOID 00-02

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After picking himself up from his awkward rested state on the carpet he began to think about why everything happened. It all was for a reason, right? He really hoped it was, because otherwise it would have been totally coincidental and a bit scary. Everyone seemed like they came to him in that one day, which sadly enough wasn't even over now.

He picked up the tray of unfinished tea and walked it over to his counter top and left it by the sink, he really wasn't ready to do the dishes just yet he felt. Striding towards the couch to relax, he found himself staring at the wall he was thrown into- a deep dent was left after his elbow met the wall at devastating velocities.

Might as well melt away the pain and sorrow with some sorbet at the local store. Kaito nodded to this and rose from his seat and slipped on his shoes and whisking out the door he stopped abrupt, feeling a clamp on his neck go bare. Did he forget his scarf? Of course, and as he turned the doorknob again in vicious anger he managed to open it and wrapped the scarf around his neck and smiled. He could go anywhere with this scarf, not so many places ventured without it- and if he left it for maybe twenty minutes and went somewhere he was sure he would die from the emptiness.

But let's not forget his Cantarella and other outfits where he didn't wear the scarf, but he was close to it. Just behind the stage or room it was laying there for apparel use. Kaito even imagined Miku to be two scarves on one girl, and while it made him giggle it comforted him well enough.

"I'll go to the store today" enunciated Kaito as he left him apartment and jogged at a semi-relaxed pace down the stairs.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:51 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Arru_Akki

° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku finished researching on Nirvana, suddenly Zatsune came by and handed her a mic. Miku suddenly surprised, Zatsune gave her a smile, "Everybody wants to hear you, plus... they figured out already." she told her with a smile on her face. Miku listen to her as she blush a little and look down, "Hai. Watashi wa daremoga, watashitachi no yūjin no tame ni utaimasu." (Yes. I will sing for everyone and our friends) she replied to her and stand up. Zatsune watch her grab the mic and use her white cloud appear to transform her appearance to Galaxy. Once she walked up to the stage, she manipulate the stereo and start playing her song for a girl who watches over the boy she loves,she begin to sing Moon, and can hear people cheering. Zatsune notice the note as she pick it up and read it, she giving herself a sad expression, she haven't tell her about Xehanort's plan... destroying Olympian, her second home.

...True my heart and love...

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:44 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

His child innocent smile moved to his fave as his hands held together behind his back. His sky blue colored hair swayed as he swayed his body left and right a bit while listening to Articuno. "It's amazing to have allies from different parts." He was referring to the change that Zatsune had made to be good, which he had felt in some sense was strange how she had changed, but he couldn't judge the idea of someone evil being good. He was actually a prime example of that exact scenario. "Hmm.. Shall we take a look-" He was cut off from the sound of a starving stomach. His golden yellow eyes moved towards his own stomach and his left hand moved to the back of his head while an embarrassed smile covered his innocent childish one. "I guess passing into this world does a real big number on me, huh?" He tried to make a joke out of it. "Can we go eat something real quick?" He asked as he moved his hands behind his back while waiting for the arrival of Miku and Zatsune.

Nobody Knows:

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:30 pm
Arru_Akki

User Image

Articuno

She and Yuuki listen to Zelkova, until they can hear his stomach growling. Articuno blinked couple times and listen to him, she let out a light laugh, "Sure thing, there is a grocery nearby." she said to him, then she can hear Yuuki stomach growling as she look at her playmate. She sigh, she has two hungry kids to feed as she got up, "I will take you guys there, I maybe a year old, but they mistaken me as late teenager." she told them as she grab Miku's wallet, she knew Miku will let her borrow her yen for emergency, if she's alone. Yuuki look at Zelkova as she made a childish tone, "Yay food!" she cried and rush towards to doorway.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:36 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Mikuo Hatsune and Neru Akita

neru walked around in silence following miku and zatsune she kept her eyes on zatsunes every movement from the bookstore to the singing she kept thinking to herself maybe it was true and zatsune did change but she was finding it hard to stay with it neru took miku to the side with a serious face she sucked in a breath then exhaled "miku i think your putting to much trust in zatsune i think she's gonna back stab us in the end its seems all to sudden what made her change to want to be good its all to soon for me to trust her she tried to make me think she was good and she stabbed me in the back i hope you havent forgotten that" neru said mikuo nodded with neru in agreement " miku its to soon to trust her with all she's done i cant trust her being good suddenly dosen't mean others will follow you or even trust you it will be a tough road for her but she's done to much damage to you us and others as well plus your still to innocent to realize whats going on you could get blind sidded and she could stab you in the back all im saying" mikuo spoke in a older brother tone hoping miku would see reason in his words

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:55 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
wolf of warriors

Arru_Akki

° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...True my innocence and song...

After she finished playing with her song, Miku is about to meet up with Zatsune, but she got pulled out and sees Neru and Mikuo. She listen to her friends about trusting Zatsune, so much of her display. She shook her hands to protest with weary smile, "But she told me she got betrayed by the man name Xehanort. Yet, she will tell me about his plan about Nirvana." she told them, but she didn't realize about Mikuo's brotherly tone. She look at her "twin" as she felt her eyes begin to water, "She did change, she won't kill me, and she promise me that if something bad happen to her, she will let me kill her, so I can get my old memory back. I can't believe you two treating her like she's a bad person, why can't you two be like others, I told them and they forgive her." she honestly cries about her counterpart as she begin to cry and then turn her head and ran off. Zatsune read the note about Nirvana, then heard the sob from one certain person, she turn her head to see Miku running towards her. She can tell someone is unforgivable, "Alright, who unforgiving me?" she ask, but didn't receive the answer as her counterpart grab her wrist and the note with the book, then leave the Karaoke Bar.
Meiko walk in the Karaoke Bar and see crying Miku and confusing Zatsune exit the building, she gulp as she imagine Gakupo will be mad, if someone made his "daughter-figure" cry. She frown at the people, stomping to the stage, grab a mic and grew angry at her fans to get their attention, "Alright, which of you all idiots made Miku-chan cry?! If this is about Zatsune Miku, Miku-chan is very honest, yet she is telling the truth! If someone unforgiving Zatsune, you will regret it!!!" she shouts as the audience flinch and cover their ears, then they muttered to each other. Meiko notice Neru and Mikuo on the floor, but brush it off as she tapping her foot on the ground, waiting for someone to admit their guilt.

...True my heart and love...

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:34 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

A cheerful smile emerged on his lips and a cheer erupted in sync with Yuuki. "Yay food!" He was very cheerful about eating human food once again, being that he rarely ate anything in the Underworld, or at least ate it normally. Watching Yuuki rushing to the door, Zelkova followed, smiling happily as he grabbed the door handle and flung the door open, "Let's go!"

Taking a step outside of the unknown, yet beautifully decorated home, Zelkova felt the breeze of fresh air filling his dormant senses and nearly literally attacking him. The atmosphere was so warm, happy and filled with much adventure, unlike the Underworld which had an eery feeling looming in every turn or even waking moment. The feeling of this world brought Zelkova a bright smile as he was being embraced and all his sensed reopened by the world of the living.

"Articuno, Yuuki, come on! come on!" He was rushing them out of pure happiness to venture into this world once more. His legs began moving and his heart didn't stop pumping as he ran in one set direction, of course, he didn't know where he was going or if it would lead him to the grocery story, but that didn't bother him. He was set on letting his nose do all the food tracking with his eyes focused on all of the sights.

Zelkova was being reckless as he was running throughout his journey through Toyko, rushing passed people, trying not to bump into them. After a clear 5 minutes of running, he was an extremely fast distance from them because he had unlocked his extremely large supply of stamina, thankfully his extreme speed was locked, if he hadn't locked that, he might have ran half way around the world or even back into the house, only Zelkova would know the answer.

After realizing his tremendous running, he stopped, not a single hitch in his breath. He found himself in a new location that he knew nothing off. "Wow.. Tokyo is such a huge place.." He uttered as he looked around, trying to assess where he was. 'Hmm...' With all the excitement, he might have accidentally lost Articuno and Yuuki and was was now standing in a different part of Tokyo. It was darker, dirty, and smelled of trash. His type of character was extremely opposite to this sort of environment, but in his mind, no one would really try to both him because it wasn't right to pick on someone, but who knows what could happen in this sort of place.

After assessing his location, he came up with one conclusion, "I'm lost.." Although he was lost, he didn't much regret it because the smell of something delighting took his nose by surprise. His natural instinct was to move towards the delicious smell that was manifesting the the air around him.

After walking some distance, he found himself in front of a restaurant in this part of town that brought happiness into his eyes. He was prepared to run inside, but he realized something very crucial; "I don't have money...." Saddened, Zelkova stared into the deep blue sky and smiled with hope. "Articuno will be able to find me then we can go into this nice restaurant and eat the food that smells really good!" He was filled with hope, faith, and temptation to enter into the place with the almost hypnotic smell. A grumble from his stomach only urged him to enter the facility. "Articuno, please hurry!" He cried.

Zelkova stood outside the store, staring at it as if he were competing with it to see whether his temptation would over come him or if Articuno and Yuuki would find him so that he could eat. Which ever the outcome might be, Zelkova's mental war was so on!

Nobody Knows:

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:53 pm
Arru_Akki

User Image

Articuno

Articuno and Yuuki wore their shoes and got out, the bird lock the door and then follow Zelkova to feed two hungry kids. Honestly to her, it's kinda fun to hang out with kids. Articuno and Yuuki look around to find Zelkova, "Is he lost?" she ask in worry, but Articuno fuzzy her eyebrow, her keen of sixth scent from her bird trait will able to tell. She shook her head, "This way." she pointed out and two girls rush towards him. When they arrive, they notice Zelkova is stood still and waiting. Articuno look at the sign, while Yuuki walk up to him, "You are speedy." she said very cheery.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:17 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

Zelkova was holding into his temptation for dear life when he heard the sounds of a familiar voice. His head turned to the direction of the voice and after witnessing the familiar faces he had recently lost, his eyes lit up with happiness. "Articuno! Yuuki!" He shouted as he waved. "Let's go in this place!" One hand pointed to the restaurant and the other directed his voice towards them in a cup like fashion on the side of his mouth. His smile showed a great deal of happiness as he rushed into the restaurant and asking for a seat for three people. Naturally, the clerk signed them up for a table of four people, being that tables were seat in even numbers.

After having found a table, a waitress took Zelkova to a table and followed her, sitting down and looking at the menu they were all given. The scent that drew him here only increased as he looked around for the smell so he could have it rather than anything else.
"What kind of drinks can I get for you all?" The waitress asked kindly with a gently smile on her lips and her pen on a sheet of paper. "I will have water." Zelkova answered while sniffing for the scent of his targeted food.

Nobody Knows:

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:02 pm
Arru_Akki

User Image

Articuno

Articuno and Yuuki enter along Zelkova, after the waitress lead them to the table, girls sat down on the chair and look at the menu. Yuuki, however, felt the eyes on her, being a sweet and innocent little girl as her fan saying they are lucky to see youngest Vocaloid member. When the waitress ask for the drink, Yuuki give her a smile on her face, after asking Zelkova, "Ringo jūsu o dōzo." she replied for her favorite drink, Apple Juice, while others people find her cute. Articuno smiles at her playmate, then the waitress, "Watashi wa ūron cha o yōi shite kudasai kamo shire." she said in Japanese for Oolong Tea, her favorite summer drink.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:30 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

For those close to me...

Giving a gentle smile in return, the waitress wrote down the drinks and put her pen and notepad away. "Okay, I will be back for your orders." She smiled to them before leaving and grabbing their drinks. Zelkova was still looking for the food of choice and after catching a whiff of what he wanted, he jumped and stared at it, nearly drooling. It was a bowl of noodles with beef arranged in a circle, the eggs. "Ramen!" He shouted, bringing attention to himself as he stared at the bowl from someone else's table. How awkward could this child be?

Zelkova turned around to face Yuuki and Articuno and smiled while he was swaying his feet in a kicking motion. "I want that so badly!" He uttered to Articuno as the waitress walked over to them, with their drinks, Apple Juice for the Vocaloid girl, water for the awkward child, and Oolong Tea for the women.
"What can I get you guys?" She asked kindly but swiftly. Zelkova opened the menu and looked for the bowl of ramen he had spotted before and pointed it at. "This!" He demanded with a sweet smile on his face. Everything on this side of the room was going rather smoothly and nothing too dramatic was going on, but that could only be said for this side.

On the other hand, on the other side of the room, with the adults that could drink, someone was having problems and were shouting very loudly, attracting a large some of people.
"What the **** do you think you're doing!?" The sounds of an angry man's voice could be heard from inside. "No one told you to take anything away from my table!" Another voice in the same direction laughed before saying, "We came here for a good time, just let it go and have another drink!" The man cheerfully spoke with a slight slur. It sounded as if there was a party of men drinking and one of them got angry for something that happened. "I'm not going to let his ***** take something from me without my consent!"

Nearly everyone's eyes were turned to the direction of the shouting, some with fear, others with curiosity, but Zelkova didn't have his head turned to the shouting. The waitress sighed softly after hearing the shouting.
"I'm sorry for the shouting," She began as she wrote down Zelkova's order, "It's one of our usual customers.." The sound of her voice and her thoughts could be read on her face of how she felt about him; She hated him. "And for you two?" She smiled at them hoping that much information would allow them to let the yelling slide.

[OOC: Had some complaints about my text size, so I decided to try an experiment to see if you would enjoy this text size more than my previous]

Nobody Knows:

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:55 pm
Arru_Akki

User Image

Articuno

Articuno and Yuuki read the menu to pick the meal, then suddenly they heard the rowdiness as they look over, and see two guys arguing. Girls made an anime sweat drop appear on their head, but Articuno cover young girl's ear to keep her innocent from their language, she couldn't resist the poor girl's issue with tongue from older guys, "Those guys should know, there are kids in here." she muttered about them, while covering Yuuki's ear. When the waitress ask the for an order, Articuno look at her with a smile, "Zarusoba please." she replied, then Yuuki look at her with cute smile, "Tendon zarusoba please." she said very cute, while her fans quietly squeal to her cute face.
Meanwhile, Miku continue to run crying and Zatsune following her, knowing someone wasn't forgiving herself long time go. Miku continue to run, and the crowd move out of way from counterparts, and they stop to nearby store as Miku sat on the ground and sob. Zatsune come along in concern, "Miku... did someone made you upset because of me?" she ask in worry, Miku look at her counterpart as her eyes were puffy and red as she sob. She held her knees towards to her chest, continue to cry her light-heart out, "N...N... No, i-i-it's not y-y-your fault..." she sob as her salty tears crawling down to her heart-shape chin, "... Mi-Mi-Mikuo-san and Neru-chan, they... they... they don't trust you. I-I-I-I don't know what to do... wh-wh-why are they st-stubborn to be-believe you?" she wail and cry so hard. Zatsune listen to her counterpart, she felt so guilty, even Neru and Mikuo think she's evil. She sigh and look at her Millennium Necklace, "I understand how are you feel about me, but maybe... they will forgive me."

((OOC:It's fine, I don't mind about font size. I can read smaller font))  
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff