Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:08 pm
((Sorry.))

Fenrir holds onto Blood, not letting go. "No! Go! Get the King! I'll follow! You'll have your chance! But not now! Not here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 pm
Blood wheezed and couched as pain surged though his chest. "You MORON! She's attacking ME!!" He then turned his hand's pushing to pulling, just like with Rain, collapsing Fenrir's left arm and bringing Fenrir's downward face momentum to his upward elbow momentum together.

((Or, in layman's terms, he elbowed Fenrir in the face.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:20 pm
Rain growled, almost attacking him, too.

"No!!! I don't care!!! Get out!" she bellowed, half ready to pull him off of Blood, if it didn't mean opening herself for attack.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:28 pm
Fenrir reeled, collapsing onto his back. 'Is she serious?! I just saved her, and she wants me to leave? Jeez she's crazy.' "******** it. Go ahead, die. Don't say I didn't try and help." With that, Fenrir melts into the shadows, but sticks around in the walls just in case.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Blood backed into the wall. "Rain, I'm warning you now... Just get out of my house... And I won't hurt you..." He knew she'd refuse, but hey, He wasn't going to NOT warn her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:29 pm
Hunter aims the sniper rifle at the target and pulls the trigger to fire. He nearly misses it by a small margin. "Huh, I'm a little rusty."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:19 pm
Rain quivered with fury, the idea that she'd just give up...

"Tell me why... I would do something like that? As long as you die at the end of this, I don't really care if I don't make it out of this. You... You've taken everything from me. What else do I have left, other than to kill you?" she asked, her voice trembling with rage until she got to the end, when her voice became softer, sad, and weak. She found herself suddenly fighting tears.

"what else..."she whispered, nearly letting the salty water spill over before whipping her head back up to look him straight in the eye. It was humiliating, and she had to tell herself that he wouldn't live long enough to bug her, but she couldn't see through the tears, and she had to let them fall down her cheeks as her vision cleared again. She continued to stare him down, almost daring him to respond.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:49 pm
((Oh, Rain and Martini's twins? So what? Everything here is known to be twisted. They're canon now!))

Blood rolled his shoulders. "How're (Minlea?) and Richard doing? Hmm... I'd guess they'd be around six by now?" He said, attempting to either enrage her or make her break down. Either one gave him an advantage. He readied himself to be slashed at.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:30 pm
((that's evil...))

Rain froze in her tracks at the reminder of her children. Her babies, dead because of their own uncle. Whom she was about to brutally murder. Her husbands brother. No matter how evil, or what he'd done... It was easily the harder thing she'd done since burying the two tin bodies, mangled beyond recognition.

She turned, though aiming her ears back to hear any movement towards her. All she had to do was turn again. Charge. And kill her brother in law. Even to this day, she regretted killing her own father, an action in accompanied by thought.

"I don't know how your alive, and it's obvious not many people know you are. I don't know what happened to your god powers or anything, and I don't care. You shouldn't exist, and to me, unless my or someone close to me's life depends on it, you don't exist to me anymore." she found herself forcing the words out, as though it took physical strain to push the sickening words from her tongue.

Rain walked to the door, still cautious, still wary. Though paying attention, she formed the void in her head, no emotion sliding across the smooth, empty surface. Breaking down was the last thing she needed; she could cry later. Anguish crossed over the void as she recalled that her precious little mindreader and pyro's birthdays were in about 4 days.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:41 pm
Spyke having just finished giving all the guards the orders from Swift heads home to relax a bit. "....Rough day."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:57 pm
((Aww... Both are dead? I was planning on bringing Richard into this sometime.))

Blood followed Rain out of his bedroom. "Rain, wait..." He said, immediately regretting what he'd said. "I don't know what came over me when I burned your house... I know it means nothing... But I'm sorry..." He fell to his knees. This was a very bad choice, seeing as Rain WAS wanting to kill him, but although he was evil, even he had moral standards. What he did broke everything he stood for. It was his lowest moment. "I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:12 pm
((Wait...they are? F***!!! Well, they could come in later...maybe someone was visiting...I mean, doing what you were planning is one thing, but taking her children?))

"You? Sorry? I'll be honest, Blood...even before you're little power trip I never thought you capable of feeling regret. Be honest with me, for just this once, if you even have that ability, what little ploy are you trying to push me for? I like to think of myself as a merciful person, who likes to see the best in people...and you know that, too? So, how would you plan to use that to your advantage?" she said, not even fighting tears anymore. She spun around, inches from his face.

"THEY WERE MY BABIES!!! Who knows what they could have been, could have done? Who are you, even as a god, to not only take two innocent lives, but ones so full of potential, with such futures? Why couldn't you have killed me?!?! I've lived more of my life, and I know I've done things punishable by death..." she yelled, her knees wobbling. At that signal of weakness, she started stumbling away. She tried to stay ready to fight back, but didn't put much into it.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:25 pm
Blood got up. "I may have a heart of stone, but it can still feel. I know it won't fix anything. I didn't expect it. I just wanted to let you know that before we killed eachother." He walked down the staircase to the living room and stood there, staring at her. "If you still want to fight, we can fight. If you want to leave, then you're free to. I think we both know what might happen if you fight me."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:49 pm
Rain stopped, pulling herself upright, feeling rather confused. He sounded... Sincere.. It just didnt add up. She wiped her tears away; seeing as she wouldn't be killing him, she wanted to maintain some level of dignity, she turned to face him, shaking her head wearily.

"They never knew... Never understood any of things you did, or the comments you made that they didn't get. They didn't see the evil, and you know what? The few times they saw you... They adored you. I...please, just tell me why, why did you take my babies from me? I don't want to kill you, I won't kill you. I hate you, but I'm not even sure I really want to. Just for them. How sad would little Richard or Min be to think that mommy hunted and killed Unca like the people who killed all their friends' family..." she was able to talk through her tears, but the weariness that came from crying and the struggled from the fight, on top of the small amount of sleep she'd managed recently, she felt herself wobbling, dizzy and exhausted. It was normal; the panther frequently pushed herself beyond her limits, but being vulnerable around him made her fear for her own life.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:32 pm
((Aw, this is makin' me cry...))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games