Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:33 pm
Raphael watched her leave, but shook off any lingering thoughts before going on his way. If he went after her now, he'd probably have another hunger attack and drain her dry. No, he had a Hunter to visit, and that seemed the perfect way to kill two birds with one stone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:37 pm
{So...shall I put Gramps back at his hut? Have him conveniently appear at the ruins? Or somehow come across the drained Justine?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:39 pm
((You can pick. I'll have Raphael conveniently show upmake his dramatic appearance either way. :3 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:26 pm
As one can imagine, Justine just wasn't strong enough to keep consciousness for long. She ended up stumbling onward perhaps a couple more steps before falling. Had Gramps not come just in time to catch her, she would've landed flat on her face. As one can imagine, the old man was filled with horror and dread at the sight of his granddaughter in such deplorable condition.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:33 pm
((I feel so proud of myself. I figured out how to fill in the backstory's plot holes. :3 *insert joke about swiss cheese here*))

"Now isn't this a cozy little reunion?" Raphael's chilling voice came from behind Gramps as he approached the pair. "It's certainly been a while, hasn't it monsieur...I'm sorry, I don't believe we were ever formally introduced. But then I suppose a Hunter has no need for formalities while he's thrusting a stake into his victim's chest." he said narrowing his eyes at the man.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:07 pm
{Hooray! emotion_awesome }

"You! You did this!" the old man exclaimed, turning about to face the vampire with a furious look in his eyes. He gently layed Justine on the ground behind him, soon brandishing a rusty old cross from his coat. "Don't think I can't kill you again!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:13 pm
"You old fool, I never planned to bring any harm to Lady Magdalene!" Raphael said, bringing up an arm to shield his eyes from the cross. His eyes hurt just having the thing in his peripheral vision. "She was ill and dying; Jeane-Claude brought her to me so that I might turn her! We're immune to such disease; I was going to save her, not kill her!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:50 pm
"Preposterous! Turning her only meant depriving everyone she loved of their life and vigor! She would never wish such a fate upon herself!" the old man exclaimed, stepping one step towards the vampire - holding the cross out as blatantly as he could. "She would never take from others to bring herself life! She is better off without such a curse!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:57 pm
"So you'd rather let her die than let her bear a curse? She asked me for release!" Raphael said backing up as the cross-bearing old man grew near. "She knew damn well what I was and didn't care in the slightest! Why would I want to kill someone like that?!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:17 pm
"She would have lived just fine without! We could have found a cure, if only I was given the time!" the old man insisted. One cannot help but think that this was not so. "She would never have been happy, living as you do. She would have been far more miserable, far more broken than any pitiable corpse!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:22 pm
((In retrospect, one would think he'd be a little more shocked at seeing the vampire he previously killed walking around when he had the ashes locked away in his house. XD ))

"You can't bring the dead back to life! For a man that seemed so intent on protecting her, you don't even know what she wanted, or what she felt, do you?! I wonder why I didn't just bite your neck and have been done with it, as you're clearly too stubborn to reason with!" Raphael scoffed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 pm
{I've never been too good at this. sweatdrop Sorry. Shall I have him go the route of having shock hit him only after everything's occured?}

"Then how the hell are you standing in front of me, right here and now?!" the old man retorted to Raphael's first statement. "I knew her more than you ever would! How dare you, a disgusting and violent fiend, even suggest that you knew anything even relating to empathy!"

{s**t posts are s**t. XD Sorry. Hopefully I'll improve sooner than later.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:44 pm
"I mean you can't bring the mortal dead back to life, you nitwit!" Raphael snapped. "And she showed me kindness when most would shun me as you are now, she had a place in her heart for man and monster alike, something a bigot like you would fail to understand!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:12 pm
"Just because we don't know how now doesn't mean that it isn't possible." the old man, to believe such a thing, was either senile or searching for a method to do so himself - most likely in vain. "What other than a monster would attack one who has done you no wrong?" he asked, glancing over at the pale and unconcious Justine. "Why should I make room in my heart for the very heartless beast that would slay both myself and all that I hold dear?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:27 pm
"What on earth are you talking about?" Despite shielding his eyes from the cross, he could see Justine from the corner of his eye. "You twit, I did nothing to her! Well, I admit, I may taken a bit of a drink, but hardly enough to kill her!" he admitted. "My soul had to go somewhere after you killed me, it just happened to settle in her for a while. She's perfectly fine, I was just a little hungry upon my ressurection having gone without proper feeding for some time. And you of all people are the last one who should be lecturing about wrongfully attacking a person! Miss Justine's request is the only reason I haven't sucked you dry by now!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games