Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:13 pm
Will took one step, his feet being covered in the same shadow his shoulders were, before dashing just in front of Katriana, his speed now nearly on par with her own. He smirked before letting loose an insane flurry of punches, all aimed directly at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:22 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana evaded the punches and did a backbend, aiming a kick at Will's jaw. She flipped to a crouch, then ran at the bleachers, kicking off the wall at the top and running upside down until she grabbed an exposed pipe in the roof and flipped so she was hanging from it by her knees. "You may almost match me on the ground, but you still can't do this, Lockstep," she taunted.

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:48 pm
Will took the kick, it forcing his head upwards with a sickening crunch to look up at Katriana. He grinned at her. "Who says I need to?" he retorted, before the tempo of the song picked up. The shadow from previously once more coated Will's feet, though this time it spread, covering his legs up to his knees as well. Bending slightly, he leapt, nearly to her level at his jump's apex, grabbing at her wrists.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:05 pm
((Um...she's hanging upside down from the pipe, like a trapeze artist would. How'd he grab her ankles?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 pm
((My bad, didn't see that! sweatdrop Edited.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:11 pm
((I'm tempted to turn this into a free-for-all... Wouldn't be hard...))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle growls at Janelle, snapping at her once before turning her attention back to who she considered the bigger threat. Another 'phantom' appears behind the other girl, silently moving towards her wielding a giant shadowy battle ax. The wolf begins to circle around Gamer, glowing eyes watching for any sign of his next move.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana simply crossed her arms, easily making Will miss her wrists. "Nice try," she snickered.

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:21 pm
He still had a few people he could use currently in this game set but the ones he would normally use were to hard to hold back with making killing Arielle far to easy if he did. Tapping his wrist the game ejected as he placed it back on his belt moving his hand to a new game and inserting it as he swung one leg back getting into a fighting stance as he held his hands together as if a blade was between them. "Mitsurugi" he muttered his clothing becoming like that of a samurai as a katana appeared in his hands. The game he had chosen was Soul Caliber 3 one of his favorite in that type of genre. Moving the blade infront of him he took what seemed like a stance-less position his blade being held infront of him pointed at Arielle. It was a stance that was high on defense tho low on offensive strength.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Arielle's eyes narrow as she continues to circle the other 5 member. Another 'phantom' appears behind him, smaller than the two previous ones and wields a dagger and short sword. It charges Gamer from behind just as Arielle begins to charge from the front with a blood chilling howl, though she quickly darts to the side just before getting within stabbing distance of his blade.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:41 pm
Moving the blade with master like precision he turned his feet barely moving as he sliced the Phantom in half splitting it from head to groin before twisting the blade. This character was unlike one of his prior meant for close range attacking as Arielle seemed to be attacking from. Swinging his sword in a horizontal arc downwards even as she had darted to the side the twist he had done had made it where he would strike with the side of the blade rather then the edge.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:50 pm
Will cursed under his breath as he tried again, this time aiming for her waist.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:52 pm

The red wolf growls as she backs away again, hoping that Gamer would keep his attention on her and not the 'phantom' that had circled around to remain behind him. It had backed off a small distance as the two halves rejoin, and if it had a face you would have seen its displeasure of having to do so. The 'phantom' wielding two swords reappears on Gamers left side as Arielle begins a more cautious advance, the two 'phantoms' mimicking her.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:57 pm
"Kilik" Gamer muttered holding his hand infront of him as he lifted up on one leg the blade vanishing as his clothing took one of more of a monk like appearance. His blade was replaced by a red wood pole with gold accenting it. spinning the pole around he ended with the weapon held horizontally behind his back as he looked at each of the phantoms paying more attention to the red wolf that was circling him as it was the main focus of his attacks.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:03 pm
((Hate fighting Kilik... He likes to knock me off the edges...))

The 'phantoms' suddenly dart forward, each lashing out with their weapons. Arielle runs a bit behind them, ready to dodge any attacks that might be aimed at her.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:10 pm
(Good to know he's one of my better characters.)
Leaning forwards Gamer spun the pole on his back easily deflecting the blades that were heading towards him as he suddenly lifted up twisting the pole and bringing one end of it slamming hard into one of the phantoms face as he spread out kicking the other in the chest. Before his flow of movement's had even finished Gamer pulled the staff back before sending a barrage of pole thrusts at the phantom infront of where Arielle was running the final thrust easily passing the thing on it's side the end of the pole set to strike Arielle in the forehead.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games