Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:18 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

One of the maids entered the bedroom, on the tray she was carrying a bottle of medicine and a syringe, she walked over to the side table and placed the tray there. She then turned to Caean, "I am taking a guess and saying she has a high fever with pain?" she asked him as she stood there hands neatly crossed over her apron.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:00 pm
..: Cæan Phantomen :..

User Image
    xxx"Uh no. The cookie monster snuck in through the window and infected her with cookie-itis. It causes high fevers and is extremely painful," Cæan responded as he remained beside Shalendra. And now his sarcasm was kicking in... The maid should know more about her than he did! He was still trying to figure out why Shalendra attempted acting tough when she was so... When she was nowhere near tough. He didn't exactly think the term 'pathetic' would sound endearing so he was trying to avoid it. "Her immune system sucks horrendously..."

{( Out.Of.Contact:: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:09 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

The maid scoffed, "I am just making sure of her symptoms, and she doesn't get sick often, and this illness is not that of humans, if it was capable of infecting us we would die within minutes, this medicine should reduce the fever and lessen the pain so she will be able to keep her strength to fight it, shall I give the dose or would you rather instead?" she asked with a slight glare in her eyes. "She gets this illness once every five years, because it takes that long for her system to weaken again just enough for it to attack her" she said as she measured out the proper measurement for the dose. She then held the syringe waiting for his answer as to whether he wanted to or if she was allowed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:16 am

User Image
    xxx"I'm surprised your species has even survived as long as it has," Cæan muttered in response while slightly moving over so the other could give the shot to Shalendra. He then started a soft snicker, an amused smile passing over his lips. "Feel free, Miss Oh So Knowledgeable. Different shots require different locations of the body after all and considering I'm not quite sure what you're injecting into her system, I wouldn't know how to do anything correctly." He then stood up and quickly snatched up the bottle, his eyes skimming over the label. Then he went on to sniff the chemical compound without hesitation. When that didn't seem to satisfy his thought process, he removed a small needle from his jacket and drew up a little of the liquid before returning the bottle to where it originally sat at. As if he'd discuss his amusement let alone argue about the intelligence of a human with a human. No he simply left it off as a brief tease as to him being incapable of something the human obviously could do.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:34 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

The maid scoffed again as she then just ignored him, she placed the needle just above the artery flowing towards the heart and inserted, she then pushed the plunger in slowly till there was nothing left. She then pulled out the syringe and bandaged Shalendra's arm, after cleaning up she looked at Caean, "You better be decent to my lady" was all she said as she walked out. Shalendra groaned a bit as she was able to start relaxing, her fever wasn't as high as before which made her breathing ease up a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:03 pm

User Image
    xxxBriefly glancing up at the maid as she left, Cæan simply stuck out his tongue as if he was a stubborn kid. He then started muttering to himself in the phantom language and mocking the human female while continuing to examine what the maid had injected Shalendra with. How Shalendra put up with the cockiness of humans was beyond his comprehension. He wouldn't have lasted more than ten minutes with them. Oh how irritating they could be, thinking that how they've gotten so far was because of their own knowledge. "You give them a cure for one disease and they create ten more... I wonder what they'd say if we told them the truth..." he murmured softly to himself.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:11 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra began to wake up, hearing Caean mutter she looked in his direction, "I'm guessing I fell ill?" she asked in a quiet voice just barely above a whisper. She hated this disease and hated the medicine that was used, it always left her vulnerable for a week, sighing she worked the pillows so she could sit up.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:36 pm

User Image
    xxxRaising his attention from the liquid, Cæan smiled lightly at Shalendra. "You did. Fortunately for you, I caught you before you hit the floor. I've never had someone just collapse like that whatsoever. It's a new virus to study in my book. I wouldn't be surprised if Nidae's seen it before though. He always made me feel inferior by just handing me little notecards with formulas on it," he hummed cheerfully. He set the small vial on the bedside table before checking Shalendra's temperature and pulse. When he found that her temperature had lowered and her pulse had steadied, the oddball scientist simply patted her on the head.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra couldn't help but smile as she listened to Caean talking, when he patted her on the head she couldn't help but purr a bit, as Eric had discovered, she enjoyed the feeling of being pet. She curled up onto her side, her tail flicking a bit from him patting her, her hair covering her face a bit, "We haven't been able to find out what it is exactly, all we have is the medicine to help with the pain and fever" she said quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:31 pm

User Image
    xxx"Well you now have a scientist who is going to be living with you so it shouldn't really take too long for me to figure out what it is and a faster, more effective antivirus for it. Science has always been my calling, even if Nidae was better at it than me. It's been my passion since I could talk after all," Cæan purred cheerfully as he continued to pet Shalendra on top of the head. Her purring was adorable so he couldn't help it. Now that he thought about it, however, he'd always loved animals even though he never got the opportunity to own an animal due to the Phantom Wars. Oh well. He could pretend to be a normal guy now that he was going to stay here. "For now you should rest. All illnesses lead to any energy you have being drained."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:44 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra nodded as she curled up in a ball, her cheek resting on his hand, she was still purring after her eyes had closed, the company making it easier for her to fall asleep. The night passed and soon the sun began to rise, as the warmth of the sun hit Shalendra she began to wake.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:29 am

User Image
    Not having wanted to disturb Shalendra's sleep, Caean just simply started humming a song he'd heard a while back as he thought of what he could do to help her get this illness thing done and over with permanently. Nidae would probably already have it down to a simple algorithm and yet here he was trying to keep from waking her. How Nidae was so emotionless on just about everything except for his wife and Tori made no sense whatsoever. Growing irritable at the thought of Nidae and that super genius brain of his, he changed his thoughts into the newest of issues he was having; his heart pittering as fast as a hummingbird when he stared too long at the female. Hell, just having her hold his hand like she was had his heart pittering oh so quickly. How did he go from the supposedly deceased king humming Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton because his wife had betrayed his trust and left their kingdom in ruin to some doctor type scientist humming Be My Lover by La Bouche?

Shaking his head slightly, he glanced briefly at Shalendra before thinking it over. Could he somehow turn this into being flirtatious? And then there was that curse on the males of his family tree forcing them to wear some form of mask. So many thoughts running through his head and distracting him from that of Shalendra waking up as the sun rose into the early dawn.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:35 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

As she woke she nuzzled his hand not realizing he had been there all night, when she looked up at him she couldn't help but smile a little, "Did you really stay here the whole night?" she asked him as she sat up. She started to feel dizzy so she laid back down staying curled up on her side so she could look at Caean without much trouble.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:59 pm

User Image
    Almost jumping when he heard Shalendra's voice, the phantom shifted his gaze towards the female as it clicked that he'd been gently petting her on the cheeks when she muzzled his hand. "Guten morgen... Er... Sorry. Good morning. I've picked up several languages during my lifetime so I can speak a little of about," Cæan smiled lightly only to flush slightly. He hadn't expected to say good morning in German. And now he had to try counting the languages he'd picked up a little of. There was German, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Latin and Spanish. "I speak a little of eight human languages besides English and a variety of the supernatural languages in truth. Most of the languages came from songs and movies though. Heh. So how are you feeling?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:25 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra was baffled a bit by how he had reacted to her waking up, but when he asked how she was feeling she sighed, "I still feel awful...." she said as she laid there in bed not wanting to get up. Her tail curled up around her leg as she too curled up back in a ball as she shivered under the covers.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff