Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:40 am
((Guess I need someone willing to room with Arika))

“… people didn't seem to be able to remember
what it was like with the elves around.
Life was certainly more interesting then,”

Rhoswen gives her hat a final tug and sighs, "The boys are the ones who have to apologize, not you. Though having to address your brother without knowing his name made me realize that we never introduced ourselves to each other." She offers the shifter a hand to shake as she continues, her usual grin partially returning, "Rhoswen Flynn."

“but usually because it was shorter.
And it was more colorful,
if you liked the color of blood.”
― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:50 am
(That sounds like a good idea for Dean and Anko, Uhm..I can take a room with Reit unless Mannta wants to room with him. Wait...are boys and girls allowed in dorms together or...o.o)

Belle extended her arm and shook the teachers hand, "Well, My brothers problems normally fall on me." She smiled a little, "Im Annabelle Tirea." When she let go of Rhoswen's hand, she looked at Dean and sighed a little. "He's not my father, but he tries to act like it sometimes. Most of the time he has good intentions." she pulled her long brown hair around and played with the tips. It was something she did to distract herself when she was upset. "He's crazy if he thinks he can stop me from hanging out with you..granted you want too." She bit her bottom lip, "Just watch out for him. He can be pretty harsh, especially since I basically chose you over him." She looked back out at his retreating form.

Anko walked straight to Jezzie, hoping that at least she would understand where he was coming from, but her set jaw and hard look told him otherwise. Apparently everyone was against him! He was only trying to protect his little sister from that monster. "He's a Zom-"

"I don't care what he is, Anko." Jezzie interrupted, "He's still a person." She crossed her arms over her chest, "I've only known you a short while, less than a year, and you know I'll always be here for you and Belle but that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything you say, nor does your sister." She sighed a little and put a hand on his shoulder, "Come on.." She waved at Belle before leaving her sight.

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:05 pm
Dean blushed at what Belle said and he smiled as he stood up. "Thank you Belle. I'm sorry I'm causing you so much trouble with your family." he said. He watched her brother leave and he looked back at her. "Want to get back?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:17 pm
((@There's a boy's dormitory and a girls dormitory so Arika will have to room with a girl. Also, Mannta is a new misspelling. I'm normally getting called Mint or Minnty))

“… people didn't seem to be able to remember
what it was like with the elves around.
Life was certainly more interesting then,”

"Leaving this old woman already?", Rhoswen says in a hurt tone, though there was a grin tugging at the corners of her mouth. She looks up at the sun to gauge how long they had been outside. "The assembly's running a bit late..." She walks over to the tree she had climbed earlier and grabs the sword she had left leaning against it.

“but usually because it was shorter.
And it was more colorful,
if you liked the color of blood.”
― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:25 pm
(Oh, okay. Belle can room with Arika but now I need someone for Jez. anyways, sorry for the misspelling.)

Belle shrugged, "Him and I will be fine in a matter of days, if not hours. Don't worry about it. We're brother and sister, that's not the first time I've hit him and definitely not the first time we've gotten in a fight." She laughed once to herself thinking about it before chuckling another time at Rhoswen. She really liked this teacher a lot. "Yeah, Lets go." She said to Dean.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:40 pm
((It's alright, I'm used to people having issues with my name, I just find it funny that after all these years someone misspelled it differently than usual. Also, I like the idea of our shifters rooming))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:42 pm
Dean laughed at what Rhoswen said before he offered his arm to Belle. "Shall we?" he asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:07 pm
(Yeah, I glanced at it and apparently mistook the I for another A. But, It should be interesting to have our shifters together. Haha.)

"Oh, what a gentleman." Belle chuckled and slid her arm through his, blushing slightly as she did. She wasn't used to being around others, especially other boys, and it made her feel kind of insecure. Of course, she would never show it.

"Do you know where your dorm is?" Jezzie asked Anko.

"Uhm, yeah," He took out the piece of paper he'd written it on so he wouldn't forget. "I don't know who I'm rooming with, though. It sucks that boys and girls cant be together." He was so used to being around his sister and Jezzie all the time that he kind of enjoyed a girls company more than males. He'd grown accustom to their slight girly ways and personalities, although his fit with Belle kind of went against that. Either way, Jez and Belle really weren't the girly type. Sure, they dressed girly, they would do cute little things, and talk about girl stuff; but they also had a boyish side to them. They weren't afraid to get dirty, they weren't afraid to rough house, and they just worked with a boys mind. "Guess I'll have to get over it." He mumbled to himself as he poked at his cheek. Damn, it really hurt.

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:02 pm
((Ahahahaaa... You know what? I want Reit to room with Victor! XD (Assuming "Victoria" is in the guys dorm, that is...) It has the potential to be pretty funny, since Reit is super naiive and has a mini-crush on Victor at this point. He probably would assume it was a mistake on the part of the staff of the school and wouldn't realize it for awhile. XD I love making my characters feel awkward!)).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:06 pm
((Never mind... I'm sure Victor will be with David... sweatdrop Well, Reit is still an open option for anyone, then.))  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:40 pm
[Actually I like that idea. That would be interesting, lol]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:04 pm
Shiningdragon21
Having taken the seat where his tea was placed Kael listened to Conner as he listed of a few rules along with personnel and other things likely done yearly at the first meeting of the council. Moving his hand slightly the tea lifted off the table as it simply floated infront of him as the liquid rose from the drink in small orbs that floated there way to his mouth from time to time during Conner's speech. While he was doing this he also thumbed thru the paperwork that had been passed out pulling his own sheets from it as he went over it a few times. It was simple things really including a few guidelines of the treasurer and the current budget of the council on the top of the paper.

It wasn't until Tsubaki chimed in did he begin to realize that she was really annoying at times with her over hyperness especially so early in the morning. She seemed to settle down a tad bit tho when closer to Conner which he hopped she would be by him all the time to stifle that hyperactive side. Continuing to float the balls of tea into his mouth Kael decided currently he would rather not get on the council's bad side so early in the year and kept his mouth shut on the girl. Looking up from the paper's Kael simply moved his eyes around the group slowly stopping on each as he made a few mental notes.

"As you have both welcomed me I suppose I should extend my thanks. I will do my best in my position tho from what I have read over so far it shouldn't be terribly difficult" Kael commented to them with a slight bow of his head as the last orb of tea floated into his mouth the container floating to the table as it had been completely emptied.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:43 pm
Otakon BK
[Actually I like that idea. That would be interesting, lol]

((Well, if you like the idea, I'm game! ^_^
But what about David?
-----------------------------------
Soooo.... any time the student council feels like posting something..... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 pm
[whoever wants to room with him I guess]

Victor let out a yawn. He still didn't take that nap he was hoping to catch before the assembly. He went back to his room in which he thought he'd be sharing with David as usual... but he was in for a surprise  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:28 pm
Reit was bored... Extremely bored. He'd just come from his room, expecting to be late for assembly, but had found out from a student in the halls that the student council was still in session. Having nothing else to do, and feeling a bit peeved at the tardiness, he headed back to his dorm room. He opened the door and froze. His apparent roommate had just turned around at the sound of the door opening. It was the girl he'd spoken to earlier. Wasn't her name Victoria? "O-ooh... Hi. Um... Well, uh... is this your room...?" he choked out. His face was beet red. This has to be a mistake....Maybe she thought she was visiting a friend... But that looks like a girl's trunk... How could they make such a huge mistake?!? "W-well, Uhh... I'd better, um...yep! I gotta....Uhmm, yeah...places to be, things to...." He gestured hopelessly and turned to leave again, not having the faintest idea what to do in such a situation.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games