Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 pm
Midnight took a strip of clothing and tied it over her muzzle, before runnong forward with the group, heading first for the armory.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:34 pm
((I'm thinking of starting a alternate diminsion rp that uses some events from mortal recoil. It will have Spyke as the main villain and a lot i do mean a lot of deaths in it, just about everyone will die. I was wondering if it is alright to start it up.))

Spyke follows suit making sure not to breath in anymore of that gas. "Damn Jay...his last experiment was that stuff...."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:06 am
Fenrir was the last off the roof, sprinting after them. Realizing Rain's injury, he picks her up and continues to sprint. "Excuse me ma'am. But you seem to be injured. So I hope you don't mind me carrying you." he didn't wait for an answer, just kept running with her in his arms. He couldn't leave her to die. He sprints through the door and closes it, barring it closed. Everyone was gathered around a statue, searching it for a switch. He joins them and sets Rain down. "Everyone here?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:30 pm
((okay, but it is more like a virus; and pretty much unavoidable))

Rain nodded, looking around for everyone else. She wanted to be moving again, and away from here, as soon as possible.

"aye," Scatty said, listening for the groans of hungry zombies nearby.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:27 pm
Sciz sniffed a bit. "Just about." He looked around, sniffing some more. "Bah, it smells terrible in here."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:59 pm
"Yep..." Dust said, looking around. "...Never been here before... Where the ******** are we?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:15 pm
((After my post..we should wait till Haven can get back.))

Spyke looks around. "Hmmm, This looks familiar..south western guard tower, maybe."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 pm
"Try south-eastern, bro." Midnight responded, looking around.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:55 am
"South-Eastern, South-Western, who cares?! We're inside! That's what matters! And we need to get Rain to the infirmary, and get some meds!" says Fenrir, a wave of relief washing over him.

((I goofed. I meant Rain. My bad.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:40 am
Rain looked around.

"shiny..." she said, not recalling ever being there. Nor did she know how to get anywhere from there. It scraped at her nerves, bring so useless. At least she could still fight.

Scathach nodded, recognizing the area, though she'd only been there a few times. She looked over at Midnight, wondering how urgent it was of everyone was sitting around talking.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:01 pm
Spyke sighs. "We are near the armory then...the med lab is close by too. Stick together and don't touch a thing in here....this tower had been booby trapped for some time."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:06 pm
"Why? Why was this tower booby trapped? Is there something special in this one?" asks Fenrir, hefting rain on his shoulder, helping her walk. "Also, a bit of help here? I can carry her by myself, but I'll be slow. If someone could help, I'd be faster."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:20 pm
Rain blushed at the small squeak she gave when she was suddenly pulled up. She sighed slightly, trying not to put too much weight on him. She felt stupid, and really pathetic. She found herself pouting, feeling weak and helpless.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:31 pm
Fenrir looks to Rain, "Are you alright? Because if I'm hurting you, please tell me." He looks to Briar, hoping she understood that he was just helping Rain. They hadn't been dating long, and he was still extremely new to the whole relationship thing. He didn't know what was acceptable or not yet.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:44 pm
Spyke shrugs. "Not a clue. But We need to be careful and slowly make our way to the exit..all I know is that there is something that should not be touched no matter what."  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff